• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What age do you act?

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
You Act Like You Are 22 Years Old

20s.gif

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

I'll be 30 in two months. :D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
You act like you are 27 years old.

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

(I'm actually 63. I don't know if this should make me happy or if I just need to grow up.)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
You Act Like You Are 22 Years Old

Spot on! I turned 22 4 days ago. I guess it balances out, certain areas in my life where I am very mature, like with love matters (I'm already married and very commited) but I like to play all day, eat cookies and get plush toys for gifts. I also have an obcession with cats, in any form.

Levite

Higher and Higher
I'm actually 38. But I can take being nearly a decade worth of immature, though....

You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old

You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old

lol a woman never tells her age. :p Let's just say I didn't have my nearly 14-year-old daughter at 10. :eek: (looking at my 10-year-old and gasping for air at the thought)

Dezzie

You Act Like You Are 29 Years Old

20s.gif

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
You Act Like You Are 25 Years Old

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member

bluegoo300

The facts machine
28 haha just ten years off

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
3 and 1/2 I don't do on-line quizzes because it doesn't matter much what you choose. Change your answers and it comes out the same, which isn't very scientific. Is it? Haha

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I got 24: You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old

Which is my age, for a few more weeks.

I don't identify with any of the choices given on that test, except SpongeBob. I do like the Stones better than the other choices given in that question, though. That test just doesn't match up to my personality.

Alt Thinker

Older than the hills
You Act Like You Are 28 Years Old

Wait a minute! I am seventy freaking years old! I said the best rock band of all time is The Rolling Stones! And their best work was before I was really 28!

:shrug:

Pastek

Sunni muslim
20s.png

You Act Like You Are 23 Years Old