• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What age do you act?

Sees

Dragonslayer
Mine said 32...pretty close

Hard to choose reason I last lied, politics, telling secrets, etc. I would guess an 18-22 yo created it.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm 23 and it said that I act like a teenager.

I'm insulted! Now excuse me while I go cry about my life, listen to Panic! at the Disco, and write in my LiveJournal! :faint:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm 28

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

suncowiam

This was fun. I'm 39.
You're twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

Slide

The 1st Rule.
I wish I felt 20-something.

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.