• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Obama a Terrible President?

julianalexander745

Trump has said publicly that Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents is US history.

Is this statement at all far from the truth?

Perhaps in 50 years - when people finally get over how black he was - history books will be singing a very different tune about him.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Trump has said publicly that Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents is US history.

Perhaps in 50 years - when people finally get over how black he was - history books will be singing a very different tune about him.
Perhaps.

And maybe I am from Alpha Centauri.

Obama was easily the best POTUS since at least Jimmy Carter.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Obama was responsible for major screw-ups in the country for which we are still dealing with the destructive fallout of his policy-making.

Obama sucked. Plain and simple.

As a person, I give Obama much higher marks. He's done some amazing things that I have to give them gold stars for.

Like Kid President who actually got to sit in the Oval Office......

That was one day where I could say I was genuinely proud of Obama as the President of the United States.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Meh. A few years ago I was between jobs, and due to the fact I was forced to enroll in health care or be charged a fine, I signed up for Obamacare and got on board. A couple months after, I suffered a pretty grievous injury. Obamacare covered all my medical expenses and even my physical therapy. Since then, I've gotten about most of my physical mobility back, and I could go back to work a year later no problem. The insurance I get now through the hospital I work at isn't nearly as good as the coverage I had through obamacare. If I got injured that same way again now, I'd be screwed, as I've seen happen to some of my current co-workers.

Obamacare was filled with problems, but it was a good step towards a better way than corperate controlled health. That's my experiences with it, at least.

Terry Sampson

Trump has said publicly that Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents is US history. Is this statement at all far from the truth?

Unfortunately for him, he entered office after (a) 8 years of the Bush/Cheney-initiated War in Iraq and (b) just after the beginning of America's financial meltdown that called for financial institution bailouts. By my analogy, he became the driver of a bus careening down a hillside after it went off the road and over the roadside's edge. Obamacare got off to a rocky start, but lo and behold, during the two years when Trump was president AND Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate, Republicans never quite repealed the Act.

Add the fact that he was black, which annoyed a good number of Americans (including my redneck cousins) to no end, and the crock of malarkey Roger Stone-inspired allegation, picked up and never dropped that I know of, that he was born in Africa, and I say he was dealt a bad hand.

Milton Platt

Trump says a lot of things. I hope you are aiming higher than his tweets as a basis for informing your life/

leov

he did a good job for the masters, just as other POTUS puppets.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Trump, the worst president in history is making the accusations. Obama is neither the worst nor the best president in history. He demonstrated he is family man of high moral standards and governed probably to much the middle of the road. I believe he was weak in making some hard decisions.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

Obama was a terrible president for having made false claims about how his Obamacare plan would allow people to keep their health plan if they liked, and Obama also broke his promise of how Obamacare would result in annual premium savings of $2,500.

obamacare-architect-if-you-like-your-doctor-y-L-FhnP4y.jpeg

Ten Broken Obamacare Promises