• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Veg Loaf - no, I won't do that

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Meat Loaf announces he no longer eats meat and is going vegan

Asked if he would rebrand as Veg Loaf following the change, he said he would do anything to save the planet, but he won't do that.

Been a veggie-brain for a long time anyway? :oops:

Meat Loaf denies climate change and says Greta Thunberg is 'brainwashed'

He had a few decent tunes back in the day. I never really cared what he eats. But I always thought that the name "Meat Loaf" was a bit silly. He could have done what Prince did, and then we'd all be calling him "The Artist Formerly Known as Meat Loaf."

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
He had a few decent tunes back in the day. I never really cared what he eats. But I always thought that the name "Meat Loaf" was a bit silly. He could have done what Prince did, and then we'd all be calling him "The Artist Formerly Known as Meat Loaf."
I always thought it possible the name could be a shortened version of the motto: "Don't let your Meat Loaf."

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Paradise by the stove top light....

He's got a real pressure cooker going on ...

Stop right there! I need to know right now!!!