• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US and UK carry out airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen

Bthoth

*banned*
Understanding without condemning is condoning.
What about condemning without knowing?

is it possible that you have a bad narrative?
There was no such thing as "palestine", and the "visitors" were the original owners of the land. The UN even confirmed it to be theirs.
Funny. The lands of palestine existed well before any state called israel.

And then during the time period of exodus to a promised land, the levant (promised land) was an egyptian vassal.

So what's an exodus from egypt to egypts New KINGDOM?

Laniakea

Not of this world
What about condemning without knowing?

is it possible that you have a bad narrative?

Whatabout whatabout???

Funny. The lands of palestine existed well before any state called israel.

And then during the time period of exodus to a promised land, the levant (promised land) was an egyptian vassal.

So what's an exodus from egypt to egypts New KINGDOM?

It was never Canaan? Hmmm.

Laniakea

Not of this world
i know. you have no idea about anything beyond the narrative that you consider true.

You have no idea about what you are claiming.

I'm claiming that Hamas had no right to invade Israel and kill 1200 civilians.
And what is it that you are claiming?

No body mentioned cannan.

That's where you screwed up. You should have mentioned it since that's what the land was originally called before it was given to Israel.

See what i mean. You are having a hard time with reality.

I'm good with reality. Just have a hard time getting people like you to acknowledge it.

Shaul

Premium Member
Trump got peace deals with the Abrahamic Accords. Trump declared the Houthis terrorists. Biden got elected and removed that designation. Biden dropped bombs in Syria. Biden returned billions of dollars to Iran. Iran gave money to Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. All three of these groups have attacked and killed people within the last month. And now Iran has bombed Pakistan killing two girls. Joe Biden reversed himself and put Houthis back on the list of terrorists. And Biden is now dropping bombs on Houthis with no outlined plan.

"Thanks, Joe."

In 2014, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said this about Joe Biden-- "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Trump got peace deals with the Abrahamic Accords. Trump declared the Houthis terrorists. Biden got elected and removed that designation. Biden dropped bombs in Syria. Biden returned billions of dollars to Iran. Iran gave money to Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. All three of these groups have attacked and killed people within the last month. And now Iran has bombed Pakistan killing two girls. Joe Biden reversed himself and put Houthis back on the list of terrorists. And Biden is now dropping bombs on Houthis with no outlined plan.

"Thanks, Joe."

In 2014, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said this about Joe Biden-- "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."
Congrats on messing up cause & effect. Weird.

Bthoth

*banned*
I'm claiming that Hamas had no right to invade Israel and kill 1200 civilians.
It was and still is an atrocity.
And what is it that you are claiming?
The apartheid and oppression, is what created HAMAS and the terrorist(s) that attack israel from almost all sides.
That's where you screwed up. You should have mentioned it since that's what the land was originally called before it was given to Israel.
No, you are the one following a narrative and not archaeology (historical record).

Here: ""Two types of letters can be distinguished. The first (more common) type comprises letters written from rulers of cities and small kingdoms in the Levant—an area controlled by Egypt in the New Kingdom period—that were vassals of the Egyptian king. These rulers write deferentially to the king (identifying him as “the Sun, my lord,” and referring to themselves as “your servant”) and relate squabbles with other Levantine rulers, list concerns with Egyptian administration, or discuss trade and tribute. One letter in the Museum’s collection from Abi-milku, ruler of the coastal city of Tyre, shows how these Levantine kings depicted themselves as dependent upon their Egyptian overlord (24.2.12). "

""The Amarna Letters are a group of several hundred clay tablets inscribed with cuneiform (“wedge-shaped”) writing that date to the fourteenth century B.C. and were found at the site of Tell el-Amarna, the short-lived capital of ancient Egypt during the reign of Amenhotep IV / Akhenaten (ca. 1353–1336 B.C.) (22.9.1; 21.9.13). Since Egypt is outside the area where cuneiform writing developed, the Amarna Letters testify to the use of the Mesopotamian script and the Akkadian language across the eastern Mediterranean during this period. The majority of the tablets are letters (hence the modern designation “Amarna Letters”) written from rulers of the lands north of Egypt"""""

the very time period of Moses and the so called exodus.

You had no idea did you?
I'm good with reality.

Reality is, the so called promised land was egyptian but you never had any clue.
Just have a hard time getting people like you to acknowledge it.
I will not put religious belief before what IS REAL (the truth).

Get over it!

Laniakea

Not of this world
It was and still is an atrocity.

But not one that you're willing to blame on those who actually perpetrated it. You keep looking for ways to blame those who suffered the consequences of it. You're misdirecting blame....

The apartheid and oppression, is what created HAMAS and the terrorist(s) that attack israel from almost all sides.

....and there's that misdirected blaming I was referring to.

Ponder This

They tested us and we responded. Hopefully Iran pays attention to this and does not cause similar strikes on them. I don't think tkey're stupid enough to directly attack but given what is going on I would not "bet the farm" on that.

US and UK carry out airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen

The US and UK militaries launched strikes against multiple Houthi targets in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen on Thursday, a US official and UK official told CNN.

The strikes were from fighter jets and Tomahawk missiles. More than a dozen Houthi targets were hit by missiles fired from air, surface, and sub platforms and were chosen for their ability to degrade the Houthis’ continued attacks on vessels in the Red Sea, a second US official told CNN.

They included radar systems, drone storage and launch sites, ballistic missile storage and launch sites, and cruise missile storage and launch sites.

I'm not a fan of the U.S. going to war in Yemen without the explicit approval of Congress, which Biden did not bother to obtain and which the War Powers Act requires he obtain.

Bthoth

*banned*
But not one that you're willing to blame on those who actually perpetrated it.
You must be new here, i was here when it happened and have condemned it since day one. And the perps but I am not compliant that rendering an affirmation is required or a reason for the genocide that israel is attempting.

You keep looking for ways to blame those who suffered the consequences of it.
No, you are making up claims. It's a standard to some folk. About as crazy as claiming a god gave the lands to 'chosens ones'.

The hostages are innocent victims, just like the civilians of gaza. Both caught in the middle of a horrible apartheid.
You're misdirecting blame....
I am not blaming. You are expecting affirmations and the use the term blame, if i dont make the statements you feel you must read.
....and there's that misdirected blaming I was referring to.

What?

Bthoth said:

And as of this am, Pakistan is in talks with Iran.

It's going to get worse if there is no solution and your method is no solution.

Bthoth

*banned*
When it got liberals to start realizing that they can't stick to the subject, but must deflect in order to avoid the topic being discussed.
The topic is clear, 'we the people' are defending an apartheid even if it means fighting the people of yemen.

Iran is not the problem but the weak minded expect us to fight Iran because of their own fears.