• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US and UK carry out airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen

Bthoth

*banned*
The UN's own people took part in the Oct. 7th attack. Their credibility as being fair-minded on the topic is gone.

Are you suggesting unwinding the creation of israel because a few 'workers' broke rules of civility?

Not gonna happen. Israel does exist and will continue. Just as palestinians are human beings and WILL NOT be exterminated because of a few rogue extremists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laniakea

Not of this world
Are you suggesting unwinding the creation of israel because a few 'workers' broke rules of civility?

Not gonna happen. Israel does exist and will continue. Just as palestinians are human beings and WILL NOT be exterminated because of a few rogue extremists

PS..."israeli intelligence" is an oxymoron in terms.
Terrorism and murder aren't a breaking of civility--unless you're just interested in making excuses for it.

Bthoth

*banned*
Terrorism and murder aren't a breaking of civility--unless you're just interested in making excuses for it.
Do you consider it civil to terrorize?

I know that it's wrong across the board.

What must be clear is the UN is what created israel and no single bad party can make a difference to the existence of israel even if they worked for an aid agency.

Dont try to condemn the UN for creating israel.

DO NOT condemn the UN for the atrocities of a few.

UNRWA DOES NOT represent the body of the UN.

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) is a relief and human development agency.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
HAMAS is a small group that began as a resistance, now identified as a terrorist org. They are not a country, nor a religious movement.

That's weird. I thought they were voted in by the Palestinians to replace the PLO.

Bthoth

*banned*
That's weird. I thought they were voted in by the Palestinians to replace the PLO.
Yes but still not much more than a small group.

Either way, the whole of GAZA is an enclosed housing camp under siege by Israel which has been destroyed.

Now the people may have to move back into jerusalem.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Iran will never accept a non-Muslem state in the Middle East based on their firm belief in the Hadith edict that once and area is "Islamic land", it must always remain as such. Hamas, Hezbollah, ... are just proxies of Iran as I believe you know.

Bthoth

*banned*
Iran will never accept a non-Muslem state in the Middle East based on their firm belief in the Hadith edict that once and area is "Islamic land", it must always remain as such. Hamas, Hezbollah, ... are just proxies of Iran as I believe you know.
That line is about as nutty as claiming god gave israel, the levant as the promised land.

So which group gets the crazy jacket?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Consider that Israel has attacked Iran, assassinated
Iranians, & tried to get USA to start another war on
Iran. If Israel tried being peaceful, then it might not
be so deservedly hated by those it & USA attacks.

Bthoth

*banned*
Consider that Israel has attacked Iran, assassinated
Iranians, & tried to get USA to start another war on
Iran. If Israel tried being peaceful, then it might not
be so deservedly hated by those it & USA attacks.
Israelis attacks unarmed civilians that is holds in it's concentration camp (gaza).

Iran is far too much for israel to handle. Iran will be able to fight back and Israelis dont fight those types of battles.

metis

That line is about as nutty as claiming god gave israel, the levant as the promised land.

Maybe do some studying as what I posted can be checked on. If you did, you would see that what I wrote is 100% true. But then I don't think truth and honesty are all that important to you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Israelis attacks unarmed civilians that is holds in it's concentration camp (gaza).

Iran is far too much for israel to handle. Iran will be able to fight back and Israelis dont fight those types of battles.
This is why Israel wants USA to do the attacking.
It was likely behind USA supplying WMDs to
Iraq in their war against Iran (chemical & biological
weapons). Israel doesn't recognize international
law, nor nuclear weapons limitations, so it's
willing to use any weapon, eg, white phosphorus
(also from USA).

Bthoth

*banned*
Maybe do some studying as what I posted can be checked on. If you did, you would see that what I wrote is 100% true. But then I don't think truth and honesty are all that important to you.
My line is true too. I did not state that your words were untrue

The 2 extremes of both side are exposing complete whackadoos'. Your scope is focused on iran and hadith. I observe both sides, in which the idea that a god gave the lands to a tribe of 3000 yrs ago, to substantiate the atrocities of the 20th century is 'crazy'.

You are biased to one side and yet will not observe the other. That is evidence of who seeks honest discourse and who does not.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you did, you would see that what I wrote is 100% true.
100% opinion.
But then I don't think truth and honesty are all that important to you.
OGC.d3b3e69c9c85c6560993517c107e3c06

Bthoth

*banned*
This is why Israel wants USA to do the attacking.
Yet iran is not firing any weapons.
It was likely behind USA supplying WMDs to
Iraq in their war against Iran (chemical & biological
weapons).
OLD news. Long past.
Israel doesn't recognize international
law, nor nuclear weapons limitations, so it's
willing to use any weapon, eg, white phosphorus
(also from USA).
And why iran perhaps already has nukes. And if iran is as nasty as israelis paint the picture, then be certain HAMAS will be given WMD, whether in gaza or elsewhere.

Israel must develop a conscious very soon, because If this mess continues, it will not end well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OLD news. Long past.
But it shows what USA is willing to do.
Supply WMDs then.
Supply bombs for genocide now.
And why iran perhaps already has nukes. And if iran is as nasty as israelis paint the picture, then be certain HAMAS will be given WMD, whether in gaza or elsewhere.
I don't know if Iran has nukes.
But USA & Israel have certainly
given them reason to want them.
Israel must develop a conscious very soon, because If this mess continues, it will not end well.
"Conscience"
70+ years without one.
Not likely to change.
The best possibility is that Biden will sense
the political need to stop supporting genocide,
& start threatening to withhold the billions &
bombs given to Israel every year.
Biden is losing Michigan because of that.

metis

You are biased to one side and yet will not observe the other.

How convenient for you, but false. I've explained my position before and it's not like what you believe about me-- it seems much more about you.

I've studied the Middle East extensively both here in the States and in the Middle East and taught a two-week unit on it in my poli sci course. To study Middle Eastern history is almost like studying warfare itself as it has been a violent area for thousands of years. Unfortunately, nothing seems to likely change this. "Religious wars" may seem like a thing of the past but that certainly isn't the case there. Even fellow Muslem groups, such as the Sunni and Shi'i, don't get along and are fighting as we post.

Bthoth

*banned*
But it shows what USA is willing to do.
Supply WMDs then.
Supply bombs for genocide now.
Keep in mind, the US businesses love oil and Iran has bunches of the black gold. Maybe a trade?
I don't know if Iran has nukes.
They're far easier to make than many comprehend.
But USA & Israel have certainly
given them reason to want them.
i dont see it that way. As iran and pakistan have been very patient with the ME problem.
"Conscience"
70+ years without one.
Not likely to change.
The old timers are dying off and the new generations are going to have the reigns very soon
The best possibility is that Biden will sense
the political need to stop supporting genocide,
& start threatening to withhold the billions &
bombs given to Israel every year.
Biden is losing Michigan because of that.
Shutting off the funding to israel, should have been done decades ago.

I doubt Biden has the back bone and trump is one of those politicians that can be paid off to keep the funding to israel.

I prefer, israelis making the choice to stop on their own.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Do you consider it civil to terrorize?

I know that it's wrong across the board.

What must be clear is the UN is what created israel and no single bad party can make a difference to the existence of israel even if they worked for an aid agency.

Dont try to condemn the UN for creating israel.

DO NOT condemn the UN for the atrocities of a few.

UNRWA DOES NOT represent the body of the UN.

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) is a relief and human development agency.
I'll wait for you to get your thoughts together before reading more of your posts.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Yes but still not much more than a small group.

Either way, the whole of GAZA is an enclosed housing camp under siege by Israel which has been destroyed.

Now the people may have to move back into jerusalem.
Or maybe they could make their way to our southern border to illegally cross into our country while biden is still occupying the White House. People from every other country in the world can do it, and the Gazans are no exception.

Laniakea

Not of this world

Israel has nukes, which Iran supposedly doesn't.