• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US and UK carry out airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen

Laniakea

Not of this world
The topic is clear, 'we the people' are defending an apartheid even if it means fighting the people of yemen.

Iran is not the problem but the weak minded expect us to fight Iran because of their own fears.

Iran, who's leaders want to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth? Sure, not the problem, even though they said we'd be next. No problem at all.

Bthoth

*banned*
Iran, who's leaders want to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth?
I knew you would jump on the same rhetoric.

The problem is, that al aqsa. the weak minded, the fringe need that location and iran put down a 'red line' almost 5 decades ago.

that scares the men of idolatry.
Sure, not the problem, even though they said we'd be next. No problem at all.
OK...... you have a narrative and a perhaps a few comments.

But nothing but the same rhetoric.

Guilt is a monster.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I knew you would jump on the same rhetoric.

The problem is, that al aqsa. the weak minded, the fringe need that location and iran put down a 'red line' almost 5 decades ago.

that scares the men of idolatry.

OK...... you have a narrative and a perhaps a few comments.

But nothing but the same rhetoric.

Guilt is a monster.

If you think it's MY rhetoric, then show me which of these members of Iran's parliament is me.

But seriously dude, you can't truly be in denial as deeply as you're letting on.

Bthoth

*banned*
If you think it's MY rhetoric, then show me which of these members of Iran's parliament is me.
The same rhetoric............ You wrote about israel.

I called you out,

you post a video about US (America)
But seriously dude, you can't truly be in denial as deeply as you're letting on.
What is being denied, is that you do the same dance as israelis. Using anything to argue to substantiate the hatred but never look at your own errors.

ps..
NEVER equate israel to US. "WE" are well above israel, to the extent that much of the dual citizenship are isarelis living here instead of within that apartheid.

Laniakea

Not of this world
The same rhetoric............ You wrote about israel.

I called you out,

you post a video about US (America)

What is being denied, is that you do the same dance as israelis. Using anything to argue to substantiate the hatred but never look at your own errors.

ps..
NEVER equate israel to US. "WE" are well above israel, to the extent that much of the dual citizenship are isarelis living here instead of within that apartheid.

Are you now claiming the Iranians didn't mean what they said? They said it enough times, so they seem to have given it plenty of thought.

Bthoth

*banned*
Are you now claiming the Iranians didn't mean what they said?
I never said that. But you make up arguments and think that you have a right to mislead.

YOU claimed they wanted to wipe israel out, but then copied a link to them talking about US. That's the joke!

DO NOT compare that apartheid with USA.
They said it enough times, so they seem to have given it plenty of thought.
The illegal occupation is rude.

The attempt to remove palestinians from palestine is wrong.

if the apartheid dont stop, israel will not make it.

Basic common sense!

Laniakea

Not of this world
I never said that. But you make up arguments and think that you have a right to mislead.

YOU claimed they wanted to wipe israel out, but then copied a link to them talking about US. That's the joke!

DO NOT compare that apartheid with USA.

The illegal occupation is rude.

The attempt to remove palestinians from palestine is wrong.

if the apartheid dont stop, israel will not make it.

Basic common sense!
As if you've never heard it before.

Bthoth

*banned*
As if you've never heard it before.

NO. I have never heard of any idiot comparing Israel to US. That armpit (israel) is smaller than many US counties. Here in America, apartheid is illegal. Here in the USA genocide is not an option.

But what you cannot admit is that you made a mistake and now trying to bring US down to the level of the bigots of israel.

I am happy that the majority of Jews on this earth, DO NOT and WILL NOT live in israel. So if the oppressed get a hold of a nuke, the Jews will be safe here with US.

Laniakea

Not of this world
NO. I have never heard of any idiot comparing Israel to US. That armpit (israel) is smaller than many US counties. Here in America, apartheid is illegal. Here in the USA genocide is not an option.

But what you cannot admit is that you made a mistake and now trying to bring US down to the level of the bigots of israel.

I am happy that the majority of Jews on this earth, DO NOT and WILL NOT live in israel. So if the oppressed get a hold of a nuke, the Jews will be safe here with US.
Whew! So much hatred in your posts!
Iran shows that as well, for Israel AND for America. Don't believe me? They call America the "Great Satan" and Israel the "little Satan". They clearly hate America more. So which one do you think Iran would want nuked first?

Bthoth

*banned*
Whew! So much hatred in your posts!
I get sick of the apartheid defenders trying to condemn rational minds.
Iran shows that as well, for Israel AND for America.
Iran has bee ticked at US since putting the shah in control of their country and taking their oil with penny's on the dollar.

Defending the apartheid is just another reason
Don't believe me?
I am not bothered by iran or what they say.
They call America the "Great Satan" and Israel the "little Satan".
OK..... and you? What do they call you?
They clearly hate America more.
Sure, israel would be nothing without US and they know it.
So which one do you think Iran would want nuked first?
Not even a conversation to undertake. "We the people' could survive hundreds of nukes. israel will not survive even a small one.

There has been over 2800 detonations on this earth already, still here! Sick part is, if israel is bombed they have a samson option (blow everyone else up). They cannot win a war with any country without US and that is why them bigots maintain an apartheid with no fear.

Do you get your information from the terrorist group Irgun?

Try JVP....""JVP released a statement claiming that “the source of all this violence” was “Israeli apartheid and occupation — and United States complicity in that oppression.” In interviews, JVP Executive Director Stefanie Fox and JVP Action Political Director Beth Miller both said that Israel was the “root cause” of the violence. Prominent JVP activist Ariel Koren said she believed Hamas’s actions were consistent with “Palestinians’ right to resist.” ""

That is by Jews here in the USA.

I would like to add, that to be against israel is not against jews or judaism. Only the bigots equate that to be against israel is anti semitic.

WHY? Because Jews all over the world are against israel, just like every honest soul.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Glad you can admit Hamas was wrong, but disappointed that you felt the need to quickly draw attention away from them in order to blame others for what they did.
If someone invades your house and starts taking things and claiming your house as theirs are you just going to say OK?