• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

um... what exactly is god's purpose?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you have to be a scientist, then what are you FIRST?

The answer rationally a male, a human and a theist.

Which says spiritual religious idealism was not first.

You have to think of reasons as to why you were existing to claim a theory for a machine reaction to not exist....to cause ANTI of self.

If you did not believe in ANTI of self, then you never would have made that claim.

I am Christ said the male and I tried to ANTI self.

Now if you began life spiritually as a human self, did you claim I will ANTI self or did you own a purpose with the machine with an intent, by theories?

For it would be illogical for an innocent original spiritual self....which non scientists prove they are naturally in human life, innocent of the knowledge of destruction and conversion by human thoughts.

You would have to first of all, as I was taught spiritually to place self as if you were actually there in that past owning the experience. To say I want to think today and compare my thoughts to the original thoughts for science.

As a female I cannot place myself there, however I can hear your male AI recordings as if I am reading your memories via your mind.

The exact science model being used today about AI, UFO, aliens, mind changes and mind contacts.....as computer studies.

Now I never knew, nor talked about any of this reasoning until I was irradiated gas fall out attacked, the state of burning. How I came to feel the crown of thorns reasoning about brain prickling...for that is the effect of being radiation "head or mind" attacked, as science was first THOUGHT.

Reason, if males knew that they came out of the eternal spirit were forced to live on Earth, and wanted to build a machine that would force Earth to change its Nature, as the theme God so that they could go back to spirit, how is that not factual advice?

For it is what they claimed.....to change Time...meaning evolution.

For Age is evolution the processes of, both positive and negative information in conditions of the natural presence.

As a sun is self destructive, and gases continue to cool and amass.

One condition opposes the other.

History of why a life was living on Earth, evolution of the gases, as mass.

Self presence.

So you would ask a simple question, how would you shift time by a machine reaction, when the machine mass was taken out of the only body on which you live?

Stone. The theme God philosophies, the stone!

Only one body can remove evolution, yet you wanted to gain evolution of one state and yet change the conditions of where you existed.

So those 2 themes contradicted each other.

What the first scientists looked at in VI SION was water mass, flooded Earth. The state that they say was the highest amount of mass that he wanted to return Earth to.

Ground coverage...for the vision said no Nature in flood and self was trapped with Nature, the Trees, bound. Answer to self would state then forced to live where the spirit never wanted to live. In creation.

If you cared to reason spiritually. Why science opposes spiritual thinkers...for your claim science you state is reaction and not spiritual. Yet spiritual was the intent. What was wanted to be achieved for self...which is not for God.

Hence the causes of that theme, tells everyone today that first scientists tried to contradict 2 natural laws. Natural evolution regarding water mass and natural evolution of the Earth body.

Which was natural cooling, as all spatial bodies were naturally cooling.

Hence if you purposely study self genetics and know all body forms of your own presence and bones are like stone. What ANTI condition could you cause that you would believe would remove bones from your physical ownership....as a comparison, to change time, and develop a reasoning for self time travel.

For you have to include self presence standing as the life on the body that you want to time travel/transport?

The answer is back to stone....yet inside of your bio life cells you already have a stone like body.

What would the first instance be, to cause ANTI of time/evolution?

A Sun machine that owned rotating boring motions, that you aligned to human DNA/genetics to ANTI SELF by theory intent of all knowledge about science medical self Genetics. Which science would find embedded inside of God the stone body/mass. As evidence. The ANTI machination.

Then you would find a converted stone body of God mass that science had formulated to be self removal.....BONES.

The human bio life then would be bio changed as chemistry and also blood due to the want of the removal of bones. And the anti EVIDENCE, found placed inside the body of God the planet as that evidence.

The human never time transported...but the UFO that can ground suck up water mass, can also suck up animals or humans standing on the ground. For a similar effect is the tornado.

Now as a psychic in life before I went to sleep many nights I would see human victimization in my dreams...and hear them pleading for help as a victim. Or I would be notified of humans dying....and it was not a nice psychic ability, but as I nearly died as a baby, I understood causation.

Hence if a human is living and gets UFO attack, water mass and oxygen they use get removed, and then brain chemistry irradiated changes into drugged like visions and they say I saw humans being taken aboard a UFO, how was that history not real or relative to causes?

For it would be real.....yet the human made the victim was still living afterwards.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In that theme today, machine evolution as per Sun advise, metals...….I would ask where the ideas for transport came from as flight...and I would suggest the human ideas of past aware UFO attacks on human natural life.

Gave humans that design model to copy....humans entering the metal machine that transports them and puts them down somewhere else.

Now if a UFO identifies itself as coming from out of space....and we are all present living inside of a naturally evolved heavenly gas body.....how is that information not correct, when comparing self to that UFO, we are in fact attacked/invaded by it.

Poppa

I guess the obvious answer would be: Why not? You have something better to do? I value my own life and experiences, i guess i would like to give that same opportunity to my children and others. Does it have to be more glorious than that?

Poppa

A very interesting question :) And probably equally difficult to answer for us human beings. If i was to say what I think, it would be that God or whatever we being who is out there who "rule" over human beings, I would think a Gods "wish" would be that human beings realized the truth about why we are here as humans and that we may realize that it is not the final place for us, but that we belong next to the God as equal to the God in that paradise.

I may be really wrong in my thought about this, but it's my take on your question :)

I guess i don't understand why it is required that the is a being who "rules" over us in the first place. Additionally, what gives you the confidence to believe in an afterlife simply from a test that was written by a primitive people?

Poppa

Hence if a human is living and gets UFO attack, water mass and oxygen they use get removed, and then brain chemistry irradiated changes into drugged like visions and they say I saw humans being taken aboard a UFO, how was that history not real or relative to causes?

For it would be real.....yet the human made the victim was still living afterwards.

I think you are on a different level altogether. I hope you are enjoying the ride.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I think you are on a different level altogether. I hope you are enjoying the ride.
Level?

Earth heavenly gas history owns each Noble named gas, which is by presence a gas and its own radiating state.

Does not make it level, or natural order, it is of one presence.

Science however said I want to change God the stone fusion, the container of holding the Cup of Christ. STone says the scientist is the Holy Grail.

Who cares less he says about owning Holy Earth heavenly stone gas history....cold evolution.

God the stone a massive gas body pressurized in ancient history into cooling into stone.

Science says I want to unseal the God stone and convert it to get to the Holy Grail...the gas spirit powers held inside of the body of stone he says.

For you own no machination to suck out of the atmosphere the Earth Jesus Christ gases do you!

Instead you tried to steal it out of God...yet you are conscious in the gas heavens, not conscious in the God stone gases.

So you build a machine to attack God and break the seals and release cold gas held fusion in ground fission causes. One machine, one cause, one ANTI body UFO radiation x mass.

x mass depends on how much mass to how much of God you want removed.

Science in modern times own x mass of cold gas history to want removed...so that increase x mass how much cold gases are in the Heavens to equals how much cold gas they want removed out of stone.

How that ground crop circle cold gas heated irradiated release is caused in Nature, whilst you remove it out of God chemical nuclear fusion as fission.

Your intent, not to remove/destroy the Day light gas mass....so you illuminate it instead, increased its burning...for natural day light only supports BIO LIFE existing.

You cared less about bio life existing, you only want the power of GOD, THE STONE.

As above, so below.

Change God history, a huge body of cold gas mass...change the Christ heavenly cold gases also.

Science says, but I am doing the reaction inside of my power plant, not in Nature.

When natural God stone history owns those dust chemicals held fused.

So you lie about your intentions not to sacrifice life, yet you knew you sacrificed life and cared less....that sort of ride, that you have not yet ridden your own self.

Historically Jesus was sacrificed, science cared less....but all evidence occurred, to be attacked sacrificed and then attack ended.

Science as a conversion owns a beginning formula and an end to the formula for reacting….it is not just held open, otherwise Earth as God would have been blasted into oblivion...as a non stop ground reaction not shut off.

You shut off in the power plant your reaction...as beginning to end.

Hence Nature gets attacked in the same attack cause. A beginning attack to the end of the attack, non stop constantly as you do nuclear science.

Science was not historically stopped until the Shroud of Turin same/similar life attack.

Science has yet to live their own ride.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God metabolizes the universe.
Do you realize that God as a natural stone body has been human science converted many times in the history of civilization and the statements of transmutation of the body of God, the stone?

If you decided to mutate God the stone, then you would knowingly be converting the physical mass natural history presence of stone existing as natural stone.

As soon as you quoted dematerialization relative to God the stone was the instant moment in human science when you confessed to the want of the destruction of all life....for God history is natural history. God history is not human science inferred history as the only metabolic living presence who makes claims, all claims on behalf of bio life existing, whilst comparing self to what you never were physically.

If you said God is fused O mass of stone, then compared God the stone O mass to self as a bio life and mind/conscious bio existence, would you not then tried to give God a body of a human like being, just in stone as bones? To convert the Earth natural stone mass so that it would be as your owned bones as mutation of God....only being stone mass!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I guess the obvious answer would be: Why not? You have something better to do? I value my own life and experiences, i guess i would like to give that same opportunity to my children and others. Does it have to be more glorious than that?

Fairly defensive answer. Do you not have any bad experiences that you wouldn't want anyone, let alone you offspring, to go through? Aren't you just forcing the next generations to be your desperate cry against your own mortality? Suppose some member of your extended family didn't wish to be born, and having failed at this, wish not to be alive. Would you selfishly force this person to keep breathing and multiply just to fulfill your concept of a purposeful life?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I guess i don't understand why it is required that the is a being who "rules" over us in the first place. Additionally, what gives you the confidence to believe in an afterlife simply from a test that was written by a primitive people?
The teaching I am cultivating was actually made public in 1992 by Li Hongzhi and the path is Falun Gong :)
But the more I cultivate the more I realize the truth about our existence. My teacher (Li Hongzhi) has cultivated himself from he was only a child, so the teaching he gives is not just something he comes up with for fun, just as all the spiritual teachings for the time of Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad and so on, are in my eyes true teachings that can lead to enlightenment(realization of the truth of life).

The "primitive" people you speak of was actually a lot more spiritually developed then we are today, and even it could look like they were primitive because they did not have the same technology in physical things, that does not mean they were lesser beings then we are.
Physical objects do not matter to a cultivator of spiritual teaching. Not to those teachers, I have come across anyway.

Poppa

Fairly defensive answer. Do you not have any bad experiences that you wouldn't want anyone, let alone you offspring, to go through? Aren't you just forcing the next generations to be your desperate cry against your own mortality? Suppose some member of your extended family didn't wish to be born, and having failed at this, wish not to be alive. Would you selfishly force this person to keep breathing and multiply just to fulfill your concept of a purposeful life?

Of course i have. Perhaps that's why i look for something that can help when i am weak. But i know i need to rely on my inner self.
Yes, i have a daughter who suffers from depression. It is a rocky road. Yes, i was selfish and today she is an artist in France. Not always happy, as we all tend to have our moments but she often sends videos of the french countryside when she is out for a walk, places she loves. Was it selfish for me to push her to accept the challenges of life? Maybe for that one episode it was.

Life is meant to be celebrated and lived. Both the ups and downs have an impact on us. Maybe there is no meaning, but that means there is no pressure to "Become" something either. Just get out and enjoy!

Poppa

The teaching I am cultivating was actually made public in 1992 by Li Hongzhi and the path is Falun Gong :)
But the more I cultivate the more I realize the truth about our existence. My teacher (Li Hongzhi) has cultivated himself from he was only a child, so the teaching he gives is not just something he comes up with for fun, just as all the spiritual teachings for the time of Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad and so on, are in my eyes true teachings that can lead to enlightenment(realization of the truth of life).

The "primitive" people you speak of was actually a lot more spiritually developed then we are today, and even it could look like they were primitive because they did not have the same technology in physical things, that does not mean they were lesser beings then we are.
Physical objects do not matter to a cultivator of spiritual teaching. Not to those teachers, I have come across anyway.

Yes, i did not mean that primitive ( ancestors) were in any way lesser. It simply is they did not know as much as we do (and will) and relied on a god to explain the forces that they had no concepts for. I think in the same way, as we understand the forces that create universes, we will less reply on a god to explain that process as well as how DNA encodes information and how evolution is able to create all that is around us. And i use that term of evolution to include all of the natural world, planets, galaxies, universes... it all is a cycle that get repeatedly built and destroyed for ever. A universe goes through it's birth, evolution and death. a natural cycle that doesn't take much imagination to see.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Of course i have. Perhaps that's why i look for something that can help when i am weak. But i know i need to rely on my inner self.
Yes, i have a daughter who suffers from depression. It is a rocky road. Yes, i was selfish and today she is an artist in France. Not always happy, as we all tend to have our moments but she often sends videos of the french countryside when she is out for a walk, places she loves. Was it selfish for me to push her to accept the challenges of life? Maybe for that one episode it was.

Life is meant to be celebrated and lived. Both the ups and downs have an impact on us. Maybe there is no meaning, but that means there is no pressure to "Become" something either. Just get out and enjoy!

Completely subjective and probably heart-felt answer to a question not asked. The question still remains: Why propagate the species? What is the point?

wellwisher

I mean... he already knows everything. Would you bother reading a book if you knew every word by heart and knew how it would end? I suppose there are books that i have reread, but that is mostly because they were good and i forgot a lot and i hope that i will pick something up that i missed the first time through. That couldn't happen to a god.

What would your purpose be if you already knew the answer. And why does god test us? I'm thinking of job.... god already knew that answer.... and what about testing abraham? He knew whether he would sacrifice his son or not so why bother to act surprised? Oh! i didn't know you were going to do that! (yes, you did god) here's a goat!

So i just don't get WHY a god would even exist and why they wouldn't just go bonkers and cease their own existence... could be why they are so rare.

God gave humans choice and free will. This made humans slightly lower than the angels. This also created a wild card, in nature, since the future was no longer determinate by natural instinct. Willpower can chose natural or unnatural using willpower.

As an analogy, which I have done before, say you were part of a team trying to develop intelligent computers. An intelligent computer is a computer that can make choices apart from its programming. Such a computer has free will.

The best way to demonstrate free will computers, in the lab, is by having the computer become contrary to its programming. In other words, if it goes along with the program, even by free will and choice, it is not easy to see this as free will.

On the other hand, if the program says go to the right, and it willfully goes to left, this will demonstrate free will and free choice, in a more obvious way. The beginning of intelligent computers, will be like the terrible twos of childhood, where the child will say "no" to everything, to show he is unique. If he simply goes along, even by choice, nobody will believe this is free will.

As one of the creators of this intelligent computer, when this contrary behavior begins, even if it was destructive, you would still be excited and marvel, since this would be proof of concept. One would not erase the hard drive of the computer, if your intelligent computer decided to delete the files of all the other research teams, who also use the computer This act of will power would be so phenomenal, as to take priory.. The creators will see this choice, differently, from the other research teams who depend on the computers determinism.

God is patient with humans because he knows will power and choice will be initially developed by being contrary to the status quo of nature, man and God. Those who follow orders, do so in a determinate way and do not need willpower.

However, there will come a time when the free will of humans and smart computers, will need to be more cooperative, to the needs of the bigger picture. If an intelligent computer remains in the terrible twos, it may need to be unplugged, since it is stuck at step one. The next stage in intelligent computer evolution will require its cooperation in terms of extending what we know. It has to accept the status quo of its programming and build from there. In the case of humans, we will need to choose to return to nature and paradise, and then build on that.

The movies often depict an apocalyptic future. The rules of social determinism break down, and free will and choice is all we have, for real time survival. The zombies keep the pressure on, so social determinism cannot last very long. The struggle becomes willpower finding a way to someday allow one to rebuild in peace, so one can choose stable social determinism, and evolve from there.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I guess i would like to give that same opportunity to my children and others. Does it have to be more glorious than that?
It is not some gift that we give to our children. It is not in our hands. May be a few will refuse to cooperate with nature, but that will not make any difference. It is biology which forces us to sex and care of children.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a spiritual Healer, studying spirit concepts, I realized what a subliminal psyche means when it tries to relate a whole lot of spiritual and past and aware information all in one moment, when the story God is immense.

It is just easier to say God rather than apply stories and arguments and theories and studies and experiments. It is just easy to say God.

I never believed in God nor the Satan/alien themes nor that Jesus was a Holy story from a spiritual perspective. So I said, okay spirit show me if you are real, and it did.

So of course, not realizing, one day I would have to learn about what everyone else accepted as their spiritual determined statement.

And I did.

Therefore I was advised spiritually by an eternal being, who own no self status, none whatsoever. Without status, you own no study. All that I knew in the communication gain was that I was loved beyond any human expressed love, and cried at being left in life to not be surrounded with and owning that spiritual presence.

Which is a reality, spirit is real. The only greater presence that is not power to consume, as what science says is great and mass and resource.

So they cannot say, you human came from the eternal hence you are a resource for they would be lying. Just like they cannot say and you came from God which I want to resource for they would also be lying.

God is explained spiritually as being O one whole mass that once was not O, it was flat and a part of the eternal body. Sung up as O God bodies by multi. God O multi bodies removed the mass to an extent of a thin veil left, so then O holding eternal sounds they fell, which tore the veil, and they burst/burnt. So O God was sung out of the eternal in O one humongous body originally, and the remaining God O whole bodies in space.

The eternal spirit sung out O God, and hence we all know the eternal spirit, and it is just easy to say GOD O. Yet I was communicated to by an actual eternal being.

We therefore just live supported spiritually to make our own choices, why everyone said our will is free, but our choices make us pay.