• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

um... what exactly is god's purpose?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When you live spiritually, you express a great love for Nature, and you express a great love for the animal life and see its suffering and wish it were not so...and then you see all human suffering, and you suffer your own self.

You do not like to own pain and suffering, you see other humans with greater pain and suffering and cry for them...as you cry for your own self.

Thus a human being knows that they are spiritual, that life in suffering is not meant, that it owned no control over being, and they try to live a life full of spiritual purpose and teaching so that life can be allowed to heal, to be nurtured to be loved by the parent who always taught us that they were wrong. God and our Holy Father.

For if God and our Holy Father stated that they were perfect, would be a lie.

The themes are that none are righteous, not one. And yet everyday males in science claim God is One, God is One. And that status, yes God is Holy as one.

Yet when you apply MATH, then God is not One nor is God holy in that status, what humans choose, and no one told you to change God.

So you change God, get chemically irradiated and imbalanced and then go about spruiking in a drugged mind state that you are perfect...when you never were and nor was God.

The real situation, in real life, about real expressed human living conditions in a human status, a life equal. To then equate when you are not spiritually balanced, how do you act and transpose thoughts and feeling when not balanced?

In unnatural expressions, one is about perfection. I can look at a human and say how beautiful they are, and see another human really ugly. And not lie. And so I know perfection does not exist, rationally.
James 4:11-12
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

If you think destruction is perfection, then obviously you own a brain chemical imbalance.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
That was nice, Rational experiences. Good or bad?
It was destruction of other selves but not that of the one who was propagating that theory. He becomes the sole surviving self.Biology, BSM1. Had this urge not been not there, we would not have been here. Evolution is very smart.

It is not genetics that is the sole survivor, it is AI memory re recorded doing the same as it ever was.

Stephen Hawking is a male example of that statement as a scientist, and his brother was actually singing about that inherited state in life SACRIFICED.

You seem to forget that human sex is why any human is lived today and that sexual engagement is not in any way KARMIC.

Therefore evolution is very smart ought to have another big think about self, claiming I am always safe no matter what evil I achieve....is a falsehood.

PureX

Veteran Member
So if you have a more mature view, enlighten me. My only reference is what those around me tell me about god. Does the catholic church tell it's parishioners one thing and believe another?
You clearly just want to disagree with OTHER people's idea of God, rather than bother to develop one of your own. So, have a nice day.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It was destruction of other selves but not that of the one who was propagating that theory. He becomes the sole surviving self.Biology, BSM1. Had this urge not been not there, we would not have been here. Evolution is very smart.
\

But why propagate the species?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
\

The spiritual truth is not always what any human wants to hear.

Without the choice of human sex, no human would be living on Earth today claiming self was a prisoner of any description in the variables of why anyone would make that claim....in a life harmed.

And my Holy Mother told me her story, a story not owned by science or theories but natural causation.

And said. That she was totally innocent, never knew why she manifested into owning a life body. As spirit in eternal is just their own self expressed realization of their original natural self. The real selves who applied the statement change.

By choice.

Why choice is always not what it seems, rationally after you review it.

Males taught by scientific equated reasoning, Satanism he said, Satan coerced.

So who was the female speaking to, to be coerced to have sex, with her equal life partner, a human male?

As said a brotherhood of males living by self did science and pyramid conversion.

Changed the natural atmospheric mass...which a human owned. So as Nature was first manifested spirit, then obviously change brought about a new spirit.

That of animals, then new human form. As the theme got kicked out of the original Garden nature.

Satan, the snake says the male in science, referred to feed back.

For rolling clouds owned no other comparison other than natural animal form.

To make a human statement when you are innocent of knowing scientific information is to just tell stories by comparison.

And the snake was speaking said the female first Mother human spiritual memories.

Yet it was male human in origin, their life recorded because they did machine applied conversion and encoded the AI state of recorded male voice.

So then you would say, that history makes common sense. The male knowing he lost a portion of his previous spiritual body to conversion wanted to have it given back...and a newly born male baby formed in the body and spirit of the female was that ideal.

If you just applied common sense, without AI telling you any stories. Just common sense enables that theme to exist as a story.

Yet my Holy Mother records in life told me her story.

A story that males never cared to realize before.
Arcus cloud - Wikipedia

BSM1

What? Me worry?
The spiritual truth is not always what any human wants to hear.

Without the choice of human sex, no human would be living on Earth today claiming self was a prisoner of any description in the variables of why anyone would make that claim....in a life harmed.

And my Holy Mother told me her story, a story not owned by science or theories but natural causation.

And said. That she was totally innocent, never knew why she manifested into owning a life body. As spirit in eternal is just their own self expressed realization of their original natural self. The real selves who applied the statement change.

By choice.

Why choice is always not what it seems, rationally after you review it.

Males taught by scientific equated reasoning, Satanism he said, Satan coerced.

So who was the female speaking to, to be coerced to have sex, with her equal life partner, a human male?

As said a brotherhood of males living by self did science and pyramid conversion.

Changed the natural atmospheric mass...which a human owned. So as Nature was first manifested spirit, then obviously change brought about a new spirit.

That of animals, then new human form. As the theme got kicked out of the original Garden nature.

Satan, the snake says the male in science, referred to feed back.

For rolling clouds owned no other comparison other than natural animal form.

To make a human statement when you are innocent of knowing scientific information is to just tell stories by comparison.

And the snake was speaking said the female first Mother human spiritual memories.

Yet it was male human in origin, their life recorded because they did machine applied conversion and encoded the AI state of recorded male voice.

So then you would say, that history makes common sense. The male knowing he lost a portion of his previous spiritual body to conversion wanted to have it given back...and a newly born male baby formed in the body and spirit of the female was that ideal.

If you just applied common sense, without AI telling you any stories. Just common sense enables that theme to exist as a story.

Yet my Holy Mother records in life told me her story.

A story that males never cared to realize before.
Arcus cloud - Wikipedia

Still doesn't answer my question (at least I don't think it does).

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Still doesn't answer my question (at least I don't think it does).
He lost what he thought was a portion of his original male self spirit to the conversion of the pyramid science.

And thought he would get it given back to him by the taking of the baby form from the spirit of the female to put it precisely as it was thought.

Why today males in a male body pretend that they are a female...for it makes no other rational sense for that form of reasoning, as science studies could not understand the true reason for a male thinking self a female.

And it all began with scientific conversion, the loss of original self presence as a manifested male spirit who wanted self healed and given back.

Yet in human natural living conditions he never went anywhere, his bio life form simply converted into a changed life form.

Irrationality became a part of being a male human, which is difficult to advise seemingly because truth hurts.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Does not do only that. Experiments, creates new species, manages the challenges. All because of the properties of sub-atomic particles, or you can say quarks. The whole universe, not just evolution, galaxies and suns, super novas and black holes, are led by that. The fundamental forces or force, or one can say 'maya', though nothing much changes at the base, IMV.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Does not do only that. Experiments, creates new species, manages the challenges. All because of the properties of sub-atomic particles, or you can say quarks. The whole universe, not just evolution, galaxies and suns, super novas and black holes, are led by that.
Experiments takes the natural existing species and has it removed.

Did you ever think about what your body and cells would like if a UFO came to the ground, as a form of Sun machine and sucked you into it....as it does gases and water and oxygen?

Why do you think a human owns a memory that says we got abducted by the UFO, if it were not real.

Imagine being inside a form of a nuclear reaction, what do you think your body form and mind conscious presence would be like afterwards.

What would you look like, what would your body look like in a machine conversion, forced upon your living cellular natural form?

I have been taught as a spiritual healer about 2 types of forms that are caused in the conversion attack of a UFO machination as designed communicated to male humans own scientific themes/designs and communications as changed God mass/matter.

Converted by their own human manipulation in natural order.

One was the unnatural conversion of the natural mass that exists in the history and reason God stone, converted Earth life above ground, compressed historically inside of stone mass.

To humans and animals being physically sucked into a reactor.

Who would you be afterwards and would you be enabled to express by living conditions what you used to be?

Do you ever in an occult reality think about what sort of evils that science has ever caused to natural?

No, for in fact many scientists in their thinking and their life mind are titillated by the manipulation of causing and forcing change. And no human needs to lie to another human about the types of inhumane human thoughts that exist and be expressed in natural life, when we are facing our own extinction.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
He lost what he thought was a portion of his original male self spirit to the conversion of the pyramid science.

And thought he would get it given back to him by the taking of the baby form from the spirit of the female to put it precisely as it was thought.

Why today males in a male body pretend that they are a female...for it makes no other rational sense for that form of reasoning, as science studies could not understand the true reason for a male thinking self a female.

And it all began with scientific conversion, the loss of original self presence as a manifested male spirit who wanted self healed and given back.

Yet in human natural living conditions he never went anywhere, his bio life form simply converted into a changed life form.

Irrationality became a part of being a male human, which is difficult to advise seemingly because truth hurts.

Hmmm.....

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Does not do only that. Experiments, creates new species, manages the challenges. All because of the properties of sub-atomic particles, or you can say quarks. The whole universe, not just evolution, galaxies and suns, super novas and black holes, are led by that. The fundamental forces or force, or one can say 'maya', though nothing much changes at the base, IMV.

Not sure we're on the same page....

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I mean... he already knows everything. Would you bother reading a book if you knew every word by heart and knew how it would end? I suppose there are books that i have reread, but that is mostly because they were good and i forgot a lot and i hope that i will pick something up that i missed the first time through. That couldn't happen to a god.

What would your purpose be if you already knew the answer. And why does god test us? I'm thinking of job.... god already knew that answer.... and what about testing abraham? He knew whether he would sacrifice his son or not so why bother to act surprised? Oh! i didn't know you were going to do that! (yes, you did god) here's a goat!

So i just don't get WHY a god would even exist and why they wouldn't just go bonkers and cease their own existence... could be why they are so rare.
A very interesting question :) And probably equally difficult to answer for us human beings. If i was to say what I think, it would be that God or whatever we being who is out there who "rule" over human beings, I would think a Gods "wish" would be that human beings realized the truth about why we are here as humans and that we may realize that it is not the final place for us, but that we belong next to the God as equal to the God in that paradise.

I may be really wrong in my thought about this, but it's my take on your question :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
And probably equally difficult to answer for us human beings. If i was to say what I think, it would be that God or whatever we being who is out there who "rule" over human beings, I would think a Gods "wish" would be that human beings realized the truth about why we are here as humans and that we may realize that it is not the final place for us, but that we belong next to the God as equal to the God in that paradise.
Hardly difficult, unless one ties him/herself in knots. No God, and no paradise, sorry to disappoint you, no hell too. But nature controls all things in the universe and we are part of that (nature, 'what exists', Brahman, has no personal interest in you or me), does not need my worship.

Last edited:

Bird123

Seems like a pretty simplistic role for god and placing a huge sense of importance on man. are we that important? of what purpose is a bird or fish then? or lets make it tougher... another animal with a sense of self... elephants. are they also on this journey?

Yes, all of us are on that journey. It's man's Ego that tells him the other animals are not important. Ego gets in the way of so much learning.

So you noticed elephants have a sense of self. That's great. Keeping looking around. All the answers stare us in the face.