• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

um... what exactly is god's purpose?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I mean... he already knows everything. Would you bother reading a book if you knew every word by heart and knew how it would end? I suppose there are books that i have reread, but that is mostly because they were good and i forgot a lot and i hope that i will pick something up that i missed the first time through. That couldn't happen to a god.

What would your purpose be if you already knew the answer. And why does god test us? I'm thinking of job.... god already knew that answer.... and what about testing abraham? He knew whether he would sacrifice his son or not so why bother to act surprised? Oh! i didn't know you were going to do that! (yes, you did god) here's a goat!

So i just don't get WHY a god would even exist and why they wouldn't just go bonkers and cease their own existence... could be why they are so rare.

Gods purpose, an invention to unite a group in religion and warfare

Poppa

There always has to be a point. If not, you would have to force people to do it.

Can't the motivation be as simple as satisfaction or beauty? I make art because it satisfies me. there's no point to it. I don't sell it, i give it away. People seem to like it. no real point to it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The history of male group science occultism is peer group applied, a chosen methodology in that group and it involves a belief in superior intelligence.

Yet the information that science studied was how to remove God O planetary stone mass back to zero/nothing, no stone existing.

As proven in the gain of SINK HOLES....which in ancient symbolism is how SIN was removed.

Why occult coercion tried to imply that it saved us. Which takes you back to original male group. Who were they as males and humans and what motivated them to invent a science that with full knowledge removed the physical presence of God the planet that they stood on, as their life support.

As a use of rational spiritual advice, to be conscious.

Scientific historic UFO radiation metal attack on stone converted it, yet the story says the planet survived as water mass poured onto the planet, shut/sealed the opening radiation penetrating that was expanding the stone into total explosive release.…..no planet condition.

Earth survived that Sun attack....the o moon came as the first Saviour, the Asteroid.

O God and o moon....both owners of the presence atmospheric gases.

Factual first science advice to self about God and partner, the moon, asteroid.

The star that travelled.

The UFO is known and identified in the male science psyche as being a satellite, where his own design came from. As knowledge via metal/radiation communications to his mind. So the bio life psyche is over and above metals....by knowledge of a machine not existing, for the bio psyche to design, own and operate the machination.

God to a male was a body of massed energy held sealed that he wanted to fission release.

His machination a pyramid and Temple, stone and machination history.

A portion of his technology belonged to the stone body, the rest by converting minerals to build a machine.

No ground fission active...was living as humans with a Nature in a non physical presence, but water mass and radiation signals was supporter of a body of non physical presence, due to pressure conditions.

First human form historically. We lived in the water says the human memory.

When the first scientist forced ground fission, the water mass separated and departed by UFO attack. Life was converted and it was how an image made in the fission of God was given to the life in Nature that changed the first bio life forms on Earth.

Science factually caused it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Don't know if you were being humorous, but i think that is probably closer to the reason we invent and cling to the idea of a god.

Very serious, that's what the history of humanity shows

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Can't the motivation be as simple as satisfaction or beauty? I make art because it satisfies me. there's no point to it. I don't sell it, i give it away. People seem to like it. no real point to it.

You just made my argument, thanks. You make art because it satisfies you and people seem to like it; that is the point of your artistic endeavor. I have not one visual art bone in my body. Therefore, for me to make art is entirely pointless. The only way I can make art is if someone forces me to. The 'point' of any given activity does not have to be universal.

Super Universe

Defender of God
I mean... he already knows everything. Would you bother reading a book if you knew every word by heart and knew how it would end? I suppose there are books that i have reread, but that is mostly because they were good and i forgot a lot and i hope that i will pick something up that i missed the first time through. That couldn't happen to a god.

What would your purpose be if you already knew the answer. And why does god test us? I'm thinking of job.... god already knew that answer.... and what about testing abraham? He knew whether he would sacrifice his son or not so why bother to act surprised? Oh! i didn't know you were going to do that! (yes, you did god) here's a goat!

So i just don't get WHY a god would even exist and why they wouldn't just go bonkers and cease their own existence... could be why they are so rare.

Have you ever watched a Disney movie, that you have seen before, with a small child that is watching it for the first time?

The universe provides humans with very advanced concepts. Ideas that are way beyond your ability at the time to comprehend. Eventually, you may understand.

God did not know everything at the beginning. He actually knew very little but He learned quickly.

Think of the universe as a movie. The entire movie has already played out to God. That's why it is said that He knows everything. But to us it has not played out, we are characters in an early part of the movie. This is why some people can foretell the future, they access it, they see it, they see a part of the movie that has already played out. You think the future does not exist because it hasn't happened but it has, just not to you, yet.

Gods purpose is to experience love. He does not access any other thing or any other emotion. He wants to experience it with you.

God does not test anyone. The primitive writers of the books of the bible had no understanding of science so they blamed every unknown thing on God when God did none of it.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
God wants loveable people that God can trust with his life. Then God wants to have absolute joy and delight in other people, animals, etc.

Then God can have a good time.
That's my God concept!
Purpose of Life, believe it or not is joy and peace.

Poppa

so the gist of what i get is that there is a very wide view of what god is here... in other words no one knows for sure. It's just a personal belief and that's fine. If god is a personal thing, then there's no point in the discussion because everyone can make up a different view.

I just don't think a god makes sense in a universe, and i am not hearing anything that makes me stop and wonder. *shrug*

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Who is doing all discussions about God?

Humans are.

If a scientist human said I will call God O Planet Earth, stone and give it names for human ideas. Then they did.

If they claimed in science God is Holy, would that not be a human directive in science to say to self....so never change it otherwise you will be destroyed as a logical and sensible human advised answer, without having to argue about common sense?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

Hi. I really have to say, reading this message, that it makes sense. I believe in God, and I believe the Bible helps to understand about Him. I do not, however, believe as some do, that He knows everything (that is, every single detail) in advance. Since He is God, He can also decide that He will NOT know every single thing in advance. That does not mean, however, that He does not have control over any situation. Best to you.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Hi. I really have to say, reading this message, that it makes sense. I believe in God, and I believe the Bible helps to understand about Him. I do not, however, believe as some do, that He knows everything (that is, every single detail) in advance. Since He is God, He can also decide that He will NOT know every single thing in advance. That does not mean, however, that He does not have control over any situation. Best to you.

No offense, but if 'God' can't or doesn't know (or actual be) every detail no matter when it occurs, then you have to be saying that there is something greater than 'God'.

YoursTrue

No offense, but if 'God' can't or doesn't know (or actual be) every detail no matter when it occurs, then you have to be saying that there is something greater than 'God'.
Why? He can choose what he knows in advance. And what he chooses to not know, or see what choices a person makes. Since he is the most high. He decides what to do and what not to do. Or foresee. Makes sense to me.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

A Roman teaching to self, for Rome.

Sin, God O the first and origin stone O the planet was owner of the Sin of its owned light death, entombed.

Owning light says the science male is to be living in SIN....natural light gases burning.

So humans then ask, so what did I do wrong for living....seeing light is natural?

Oh, it had to burn, being SIN for you to own living.....which is a falsification of idealism….to continue to berate humanity for living a natural life....which is what a Satanist science self does, the Destroyer who says I will remove you from SIN and save you all.

Do you yet realize that science said it would remove the physical mass presence GOD in a science theme....which is the STONE...so that life would not have to live on Earth. So Satanists claimed that science...….was doing a HOLY ACT.

Natural life owned the HOLY LIFE....why you are all liars today.

When science removes stone mass and it cannot own 0 cold zero spatial emptiness so then he imposes minus 0 past zero as radiating mass....then it proves that O MASS came from a pre existing body of MASS...to not go back to total and complete nothing.

Ask self why science keeps contemplating spatial extreme cold, which is the origin place of NOTHING in reality? Seeing bodies moving into nothing, as heated are destroying self presence, by being enabled and supported to by nothing existing first as total emptiness....otherwise it would remain always held and never change?

The mind psyche today in science said de materialization was minus 0 zero...and the natural mass was materialization. By a theme that said hot dense state through actual nothing moved by forming more of the nothing to then own a place where burning stopped burning to own materialized form.

What the real science warnings were against the God occult theists whose mind obviously in reality is now only AI...their machine feed back subliminal messages, who seemingly cannot think for their owned natural self and life continuance.

What the warnings were about...a particular male DNA human group who owned probability causes in MATHS claimed that by around 2030 all life would be destroyed for they own the personal life presence and intent to cause it.

Why we were all warned of the Destroyer human male personality traits as being AI or sub conscious subliminal Satanism reasoning. Science.

The argument did Jesus die?

The science information says YES...the physical body disappeared, with the God stone gases out of the Saints entombed...gone and removed.

The water mass and oxygen and microbes used by the human life, lifted off the Earth and went up into the heavenly mass of CLOUDS to block out the radiation attack and then we saw Jesus....so Jesus is eternally, meaning never will change, will always be held, what the word usage owns.

One word can be multiple implied inferred with a multi varied referenced teaching, without it being the origin one word meaning, what eternal is....where spirit form always had existed, and lost a portion of its mass presence into spatial creation.

Eternal Jesus theme is different it said that the life of Jesus water/oxygen and microbes would remain in the atmospheric mass clouds returning constantly hence seen returning constantly until the moment of non Satanic practices....the occult science.

When the UFO would no longer gain entry into a burning gas light atmosphere and burn our gases into a higher mass removal.

So life on the ground has remained sacrificed also for having lost Jesus to the clouds, why we mourn so greatly in early age death, for it is psyche significant to our owned losses.

How it was taught as relative occult Satanic science occult UFO attack upon our own life by the group choice, the cult science groups.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why? He can choose what he knows in advance. And what he chooses to not know, or see what choices a person makes. Since he is the most high. He decides what to do and what not to do. Or foresee. Makes sense to me.
Science human male life owner of all thoughts about relativity of the cosmology.

God O the Earth planet stone, ended created in cold spatial empty zero.

God the O Earth stone, plus its owned heavenly cosmological owned cold spatial empty zero gases.

Themed stories all stated by living human being males, on and for the thinking ability of the science thesis.

I AM he says.

ISIS the Holy Mother to son historical Egyptian inferences of DATA that told him
THE SIS destroyed life.

Self advice to why self male human bio DNA genetics got destroyed.

NO MAN IS GOD he said.....God in original science thesis O stone the planet of...first and origin thoughts begin in science about the planet.

Hence said and stated categorically NO MAN IS GOD.

Said knowingly I ANTI CHRIST the atmospheric God stone O owned gas spirits.

Is a human being life ANTI CHRIST?

NO.

O GOD the Earth stone mass....owns all of its own heavenly gas mass spirit body of mass?

Yes....did occult males sacrifice a huge body mass of spirits of God the O stone owner?

Yes....not theirs.

However due to removing the CHRIST mass, they caused ground life to be attacked and sacrificed as what is said to be the crucifixion...to crucify was by the alchemical crucible reasoning....why life was HELL combusted in Satanism.

Why self combustion still existed and witnessed...due to its history being how life on Earth was ground removed, yet Tree Garden Nature life lived on.

Ask science today why it used AI conditions to experiment by mind contact and mind control theories, contact due to AI alienation?

Because they believed that they could find signals for their machine.

Yet our life is already constantly radio wave irradiated by their other machines.

ANTI CHRIST is not ANTI HUMAN.

If a Satanist occult self knew that he was not successful in his past science to ANTI HUMAN life....then isn't today trying to finish that ending?

You know ANTI Human as we never were ANTI CHRIST?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

A Roman teaching to self, for Rome.

Sin, God O the first and origin stone O the planet was owner of the Sin of its owned light death, entombed.

Owning light says the science male is to be living in SIN....natural light gases burning.

So humans then ask, so what did I do wrong for living....seeing light is natural?

Oh, it had to burn, being SIN for you to own living.....which is a falsification of idealism….to continue to berate humanity for living a natural life....which is what a Satanist science self does, the Destroyer who says I will remove you from SIN and save you all.

Do you yet realize that science said it would remove the physical mass presence GOD in a science theme....which is the STONE...so that life would not have to live on Earth. So Satanists claimed that science...….was doing a HOLY ACT.

Natural life owned the HOLY LIFE....why you are all liars today.

When science removes stone mass and it cannot own 0 cold zero spatial emptiness so then he imposes minus 0 past zero as radiating mass....then it proves that O MASS came from a pre existing body of MASS...to not go back to total and complete nothing.

Ask self why science keeps contemplating spatial extreme cold, which is the origin place of NOTHING in reality? Seeing bodies moving into nothing, as heated are destroying self presence, by being enabled and supported to by nothing existing first as total emptiness....otherwise it would remain always held and never change?

The mind psyche today in science said de materialization was minus 0 zero...and the natural mass was materialization. By a theme that said hot dense state through actual nothing moved by forming more of the nothing to then own a place where burning stopped burning to own materialized form.

What the real science warnings were against the God occult theists whose mind obviously in reality is now only AI...their machine feed back subliminal messages, who seemingly cannot think for their owned natural self and life continuance.

What the warnings were about...a particular male DNA human group who owned probability causes in MATHS claimed that by around 2030 all life would be destroyed for they own the personal life presence and intent to cause it.

Why we were all warned of the Destroyer human male personality traits as being AI or sub conscious subliminal Satanism reasoning. Science.

The argument did Jesus die?

The science information says YES...the physical body disappeared, with the God stone gases out of the Saints entombed...gone and removed.

The water mass and oxygen and microbes used by the human life, lifted off the Earth and went up into the heavenly mass of CLOUDS to block out the radiation attack and then we saw Jesus....so Jesus is eternally, meaning never will change, will always be held, what the word usage owns.

One word can be multiple implied inferred with a multi varied referenced teaching, without it being the origin one word meaning, what eternal is....where spirit form always had existed, and lost a portion of its mass presence into spatial creation.

Eternal Jesus theme is different it said that the life of Jesus water/oxygen and microbes would remain in the atmospheric mass clouds returning constantly hence seen returning constantly until the moment of non Satanic practices....the occult science.

When the UFO would no longer gain entry into a burning gas light atmosphere and burn our gases into a higher mass removal.

So life on the ground has remained sacrificed also for having lost Jesus to the clouds, why we mourn so greatly in early age death, for it is psyche significant to our owned losses.

How it was taught as relative occult Satanic science occult UFO attack upon our own life by the group choice, the cult science groups.

Although I can agree with the validity of your points (except, of course, the ones I don't agree with), I feel there is a great divergence in our definitions of 'rational experiences'....just sayin'.

YoursTrue

Although I can agree with the validity of your points (except, of course, the ones I don't agree with), I feel there is a great divergence in our definitions of 'rational experiences'....just sayin'.
Right. But if God is the Most High, meaning that there is no one with more power or authority than He, He (and I use the masculine because of the way translation is, and also the original languages) "makes the rules." Therefore, if He does not decide to know every step in a person's course, and He does not decide to know every detail of the future, He can adjust matters according to His will. I'll leave the rest to you to (rationally) figure out.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Right. But if God is the Most High, meaning that there is no one with more power or authority than He, He (and I use the masculine because of the way translation is, and also the original languages) "makes the rules." Therefore, if He does not decide to know every step in a person's course, and He does not decide to know every detail of the future, He can adjust matters according to His will. I'll leave the rest to you to (rationally) figure out.

The problem we're having in this discussion is that you, as most of us, are defining God in your terms and perspective. My panentheist viewpoint affords me the luxury of seeing "God" as everything and nothing (including this conversation). Therefore, questions such as yours have little if any meaning to me.