• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

um... what exactly is god's purpose?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
The problem we're having in this discussion is that you, as most of us, are defining God in your terms and perspective. My panentheist viewpoint affords me the luxury of seeing "God" as everything and nothing (including this conversation). Therefore, questions such as yours have little if any meaning to me.
I guess a person must figure what he believes.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I can imagine. I used to not believe in God, a supreme one. Now I do. But... it's kind of like the apostle Paul. Anyway, hope you have a good enough day.

Thank you, but one day is no different than another; it's all how you react to the forces outside yourself that matters.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Thank you, but one day is no different than another; it's all how you react to the forces outside yourself that matters.
I was not alive when the Israelites were with Moses in the wilderness. I was not in an area that may not have heard about it.

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you
E1D4AD88-16E4-417D-A6FA-E9C846278970.png

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
What would your purpose be if you already knew the answer. And why does god test us? I'm thinking of job.... god already knew that answer.... and what about testing abraham? He knew whether he would sacrifice his son or not so why bother to act surprised? Oh! i didn't know you were going to do that! (yes, you did god) here's a goat!

Unless you understand what God’s first purpose was, nothing that occurred after the creation of humans will make sense.

Go back to the beginning.....a very good place to start. (Apologies to Julie Andrews) :D

Read Genesis ch 2 and tell me what you think God told the humans to do.....what start did he give them? What life was offered to them?

Then read ch 3 and tell me what they lost and how they lost it......?

So i just don't get WHY a god would even exist and why they wouldn't just go bonkers and cease their own existence... could be why they are so rare.

You won’t understand unless you want to....do you?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Although I can agree with the validity of your points (except, of course, the ones I don't agree with), I feel there is a great divergence in our definitions of 'rational experiences'....just sayin'.
I am not a scientist, hence I am rational, science gained its owned first conscious ideal about removal by our heavenly gases as light burning back to no gas mass presence.

What he had to first contemplate to realise change by burning. Quantified once as Satanic practice.

Rizdek

I mean... he already knows everything. Would you bother reading a book if you knew every word by heart and knew how it would end? I suppose there are books that i have reread, but that is mostly because they were good and i forgot a lot and i hope that i will pick something up that i missed the first time through. That couldn't happen to a god.

What would your purpose be if you already knew the answer. And why does god test us? I'm thinking of job.... god already knew that answer.... and what about testing abraham? He knew whether he would sacrifice his son or not so why bother to act surprised? Oh! i didn't know you were going to do that! (yes, you did god) here's a goat!

So i just don't get WHY a god would even exist and why they wouldn't just go bonkers and cease their own existence... could be why they are so rare.

It would seem an interesting dilemma.

Many theists claim that their basis for finding purpose in life is God and doing God's will. There is apparently something satisfying about doing something for a being one believes is perfect. But...if a being IS God, then how would IT find purpose? At best his purposes would be arbitrary and subjective...ie if God's purpose was to commune with humans, it's an arbitrary decision and not driven by anything more important that his own desires. At worst his purposes would be meaningless and trifling given his greatness, power and holiness.

And...if God has free will, he could desire occupying himself with anything and that thing would be just as important as communing with humans or anything else. In fact even being loving toward humans would be of no greater importance to God than just watching black holes form in the centers of galaxies...if he 'chose' to find that more interesting or purposeful than watching humans. Nothing would be a driving force in God's life OTHER THAN his own personal subjective desires or whims. There would be nothing for him to accomplish, no hurdles to overcome, no pain to endure OTHER THAN those situations he chose to put himself in and even then, he'd know it was artificial...akin to a grownup feigning competing with a tiny child...we do it, but we know it's a made up contest just to humor the child.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I mean... he already knows everything. Would you bother reading a book if you knew every word by heart and knew how it would end? I suppose there are books that i have reread, but that is mostly because they were good and i forgot a lot and i hope that i will pick something up that i missed the first time through. That couldn't happen to a god.

I don't believe God knows everything

I believe He is moving through time....with us

and to say that God has a purpose.....implies servitude on His part
to something else

He is not the servant

chinu

chinu

Life is a movie produced by God. Reverse and Played.

Now, you have to watch this movie till the end to get your answer. Because until then YOU (Poppa) asking this question here on "Religious-Forums" is itself the part of this movie.

YOU (Poppa) asking this question doesn't mean YOU (Poppa) is OUT of this movie, rather YOU (Poppa) is still INSIDE the movie, and the producer (God) created created this scene a long time before you have asked this here on RF :)

The only solution to get the correct answer to your question is.. YOU (Poppa) have to wait until this movie gets end.

Otherwise, until then you also have the choice to consider my above given answer as the answer. :)

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O Earth a naturally formed cosmological stone body, a planet, moves with its light gas burning heavenly mass around the Sun by a whole year cycle.

So when Earth leaves its spatial body presence, then it leaves a transmitted/radiation message, recorded by all conditions of what is stated to be a memory. Which includes every machine radio wave/radiation constant use that a human scientist owns and invented his own self.

When Earth moves away from that spatial recording, it then owns communication back to Earth, which is obvious how a male then quotes the term G O D O to be his own male self. For non stop male inference as a thinker, human, human male scientist cult group who as a group chose, believed in themes, agreed in a group mentality all statements for human expressed sciences.

As the Creator inventor self realisation, human, male, a massive male agreed group conscious agreement, to own by group coercive human applications all reasoning against everything else, NATURAL.

And it always was. Science owns reference to itself is Satanism, or the occult. For it involves formulas about radiation MASS...which they cause to emerge within our natural light heavenly gases burning as unnatural phenomena as it destroys our life.

How it was always taught. Earth is a God statement.......S ain T ONE.

That said the gas spirits entombed in the stone are cold and clear and no longer sacrificed for stone is the SEAL in the cosmos. Never open the stone they said as a Satanic quote against self.

Night time clear gases not burning one of the Holy reasons that life still exists on Earth. Why it was quantified to be a Holy balance of 12 natural light and 12 night time sky. The real balances.

Which owns no scientific quote whatsoever. Natural life on Earth lives in that Holy state.

Introduce extra held radiation mass for fusion to be removed is removal of SIN...original SIN. Which in scientific Satanic statements was when planet Earth was a hot dense state of burning gases, consuming and destroying its original God O form....a spirit/gas.

How the thesis was taught about the past body of STONE.

So as AIN meant zero space in science then S ain T meant STONE holy body.

When life got attacked and died unnaturally and then owned a non decomposing body for the gases changed...then the S AIN T human life was kept as scientific evidence to prove that natural living conditions had been changed. For the bio life cell natural atmospheric living conditions is to decompose.

And it was one body of evidence that stated, the proof of why other humans bodies in the attack were changed differently. For ground fall irradiation is a variable and it caused variation to the attack. For the Satanic listing of the forms of attack is huge as conditions of variables.

So whilst Jesus died losing blood unnaturally from out of his bio cell, other humans were gaining other interactive reactive gases also. How the story was expansive about causes.

STONE is the first and original HOLY GOD statements in the sciences.

Change the stone mass by changing the radiation penetrating the stone mass, then not only do the stone ORIGINAL sin gases convert, so too do the gases above our head change.

Dinosaurs are our historic evidence also, that in a different gas atmospheric mass, DNA does not exist the same. And that Biblical quote was the life of the giants when Satanic gas mass spirit above our head, fell by one third mass.

Changing original SIN was stated to be Satanic occult science human chosen cause.
1 John 1:8-10 ESV . If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not...

Romans 5:13

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law.

Romans historically re wrote all of the DATA in an updated evaluation that then forbade O G O D being given any scientific naming evaluation as that LAW. And also proclaimed the STONE a Holy body, and the Heavenly gases as spirit HOLY.

Holy was pronounced as a science order to never alter the natural conditions.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-does-holy-mean/

An example of teaching laws of relativity. As the attack on life was proclaimed in the MOSES accounts, Egyptian life was attacked in a God reaction, caused by Temple and pyramid science, and then the ground flooded.....said so never change this statement or history PAST.

Yet modern day pyramid and Temples did. What Holy meant, it occurred as relative advice to why life was sacrificed so never practice occult science again.

But they did....got attacked again, made the same quotes. Never change the taught conditions about Earth and its gases ever again. Yet they have.

The teachings Jesus quoted that the spatial vacuum, Holy Mother womb would remove the occult attack whilst water loss of human life in ground sacrifice evaporation would continue to cool the heavenly body until the Year 2012.

With a group community science occult realised agreement to never practice nuclear science ever again on Earth. Totally ignored as relevant advice...for religious ideal, not scientific occultism as a practice was proclaimed to be a lot of nonsense.

When it owned all relative advice against the practices of occult sciences, in natural history. When religious ideal in communities took over the law in communal life. The reason for it historically.

Human hatred was always against the occult practice itself, which was owned by the pyramid builders, who reinvented the attack on life, when historic science information quoted that previously it had destroyed all life on Earth. Which was totally ignored.

How the Egyptians became so hated...yet they paid the price with life eradication by God changes to Earth fusion and its gases, and they were flooded. Which is stated to replace removal of Earth SIN...original sin in SINK HOLES...which caused the flood level to be around the feet of the pyramid fake mountain tip ^ that had the ARK alight upon it historically.

Which would own evidence of STONE MELT...which it does. For the UFO came to the ground and burnt/melted stone. So imagine what it did to the bio life/Garden Nature in that event.

Why it said only a small amount of human and animal genetic survived that attack.

As a non human scientist, who began to evolve their mind/brain and DNA bio life form after the Moses attack, how do you think the past science attack on life would have been envisioned? As memory atmospheric feed back in the cloud imagery?

Stories about giants. Actually. As a memory. Where the symbolism and themes came from, as heard and seen by the human mind/memory.
cd1d7a05e7758d731a99ab49918d5a16.jpg
face_of_god_cloud_by_jamesbrey-d288n7k.jpg
article-1312463767763-0D4BC90B00000578-732608_636x300.jpg

As these images have been put back into our cloud image feed back, then seen images of Jesus, plus other giant images are proof that the story about Moses history is re emerging as life in our bio health is fast being sacrificed dying in gas/spirit heavenly mass burnings.

How the theme warning in the heavens as images was taught.

Rizdek

I don't believe God knows everything

I believe He is moving through time....with us

and to say that God has a purpose.....implies servitude on His part
to something else

He is not the servant

That's an interesting perspective...that having a purpose implies servitude. So...is there a different word for someone who is happily occupied and finds pleasure in, say, playing the piano, tutoring children, helping the needy or taking photographs of nature and sharing them on the internet? Because I could see someone claiming THOSE things give them purpose, but I don't think they denote servitude.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
That's an interesting perspective...that having a purpose implies servitude. So...is there a different word for someone who is happily occupied and finds pleasure in, say, playing the piano, tutoring children, helping the needy or taking photographs of nature and sharing them on the internet? Because I could see someone claiming THOSE things give them purpose, but I don't think they denote servitude.
If science actually believed in God then not in any reasoning would you as a human ever do anything wrong. Or think any condition wrong. For I was taught that when a human knows what evil thinking is and evil purpose, or being wrong, he is instantly told in his own mind. If he believed he was right for his choice, then instantly he proves that he personally never owned any belief in God or holiness.

So then you would ask science why do you constantly discuss, theorise and research for God, if you think how you act and behave is correct, when your psyche and mind advises you that you are wrong and are told so!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
hobbies are not servitude

Thief

Rogue Theologian
did see a recent play on the mind as something that could be copied
and manipulated
to the extent.....the copy was unaware....it was a copy

the storyline included various aspects of being copied
life span and the passing of time could be implanted
a year without interaction in the mind of the copy
could be only secs on the dashboard of the control

and the copy is then brought back online
screaming for attention
screaming and pleading for something to do
on it's knees asking for ...........purpose
give it something......TO DO

God on the other hand .....would be that Guy at the dashboard

Rizdek

If science actually believed in God then not in any reasoning would you as a human ever do anything wrong. Or think any condition wrong. For I was taught that when a human knows what evil thinking is and evil purpose, or being wrong, he is instantly told in his own mind. If he believed he was right for his choice, then instantly he proves that he personally never owned any belief in God or holiness.

So then you would ask science why do you constantly discuss, theorise and research for God, if you think how you act and behave is correct, when your psyche and mind advises you that you are wrong and are told so!

I'm not sure that it's true for everyone that IF they thought for certain that something was wrong that they would NEVER do it. People have different drives/inclinations and sometimes they may conflict. Someone might yield to the stronger of two drives which might be to do something they believe to be wrong.