• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

um... what exactly is god's purpose?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In a theme God there is multitude stories and explanations.

Science first GOD O theme is the ST ONE stone.

S ain T he says in science is zero, spatial held owned/cooled and formed stone fused.

Holy ONE God body, is the entombed Saints of God, spirit bodies. Owned first by the body of stone.

To a simple explanation, why did human evidence state a human was then a Saint in a proven chemical attacked bio life body non decomposed?

Because it is literal advice that evidence of changing the fused stone, attacks and goes into the bio life body and changes its bio chemistry.

As the Jesus life sacrificed theme.

Also identified in science DNA is holy land owned and diverse. As O Earth is a huge massed planetary body, UFO ground mass fall out sporadic and country owned.

Hence above ground fusion a variable in every part of the world.

As is DNA...proving by biologists in Healer terms, the Genetic/Genesis was changed and removed from natural self bio life health. Why the book was written as correlated fact of historic data against occult pyramid UFO TECHNOLOGY.

Diversity was introduced for biologist in science said the evidence DNA was once the exact same human first parent ownership, just as the bible says, DNA was once exactly the same in any country you lived, then was converted by science and the UFO fall out cause.

How it was explained.

2 forms of Gods....one the STONE, and then the atmospheric heavenly God gases.

So then you would ask science, did you not consciously know stone gases by the atmosphere, then convert the body of God mass, remove a lot of its natural form to then re produce the gases of the heavens in coercive manipulation?

Yes.

Being one of the reasons you destroyed our life. For the Heavenly gases are not the same as the stone gas natural history.

What is God's purpose in human reality, to remain natural.

What is taught is that when science alter natural God history, the stone theme and heavenly theme, we get changed, the Earth changes and it attacks us.

Science therefore tries to understand God for what purpose? In reality, to destroy us.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
But they can give people purpose or make people think life can have purpose...right?
if the hobby blows up and into a full time effort
like an artist that can make a living as an artist

sure hobbies are the best of both worlds......
fun and profit

not sure about purpose though

Rizdek

if the hobby blows up and into a full time effort
like an artist that can make a living as an artist

sure hobbies are the best of both worlds......
fun and profit

not sure about purpose though

I imagine different people describe the importance/value of what they do in different terms. I guess the point is that one might find value/meaning/purpose in actions that don't imply or involve servitude.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
I mean... he already knows everything. Would you bother reading a book if you knew every word by heart and knew how it would end? I suppose there are books that i have reread, but that is mostly because they were good and i forgot a lot and i hope that i will pick something up that i missed the first time through. That couldn't happen to a god.

What would your purpose be if you already knew the answer. And why does god test us? I'm thinking of job.... god already knew that answer.... and what about testing abraham? He knew whether he would sacrifice his son or not so why bother to act surprised? Oh! i didn't know you were going to do that! (yes, you did god) here's a goat!

So i just don't get WHY a god would even exist and why they wouldn't just go bonkers and cease their own existence... could be why they are so rare.

I think we are told in the Bible that God is eternal. Eternal = no point at which something began.
1. God couldn't cease their own existence.
2. God has no equals to talk to in the entire universe.

I believe you have your answer. God wants a wife, and is mining humanity for suitable companions to be saved. Something like that, anyway.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Rational human self advice, research and thinking after the Ice Age and dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs, the new owner of life in an irradiating non seasonal gas mass atmosphere was the giant life that Satanic attack, fall out owned as the angels of the past.

And the theme Satan, was in fact thought and pondered upon by males, inferring to self male as being Satan yet self is a human making all thoughts.

Including the history of claiming I am the God self who made Satanic fall out, burnt self to death, so self, human and animal life went to Hell. Then the giant life, due to the giant angel (radiation gas mass fall out) inherited life on Earth. And I did it...as a confession, for the reference Satan was to self "a human".

The Bible says no man is God, hence no man is Satan either. For God created Satan, radiation fall out. O G O D, swirling cooled burnt Immaculate clear gas history, sacrifice of the first body of spirit belonged to O Earth, the first ONE GOD, thesis.

If any of you cared to use your own brain instead of reading a book. For the first theist also just thought and owned no book writing first. Writing was secondary from research and thinking first. Then words, then words that owned descriptions, then a thesis for mass and numbers and then design to build/own/control machine, human liar.

So we called them as theists Satanists...as believers historically of owning the giant life in the Heavens, both by radiation mass gas large amount of atmosphere falling out, and to reinvent/return just giant dinosaur life to Planet Earth.

For when any human who owns modern day science common sense looks back historically the dinosaur life says....no human existing and also no modern day animals existing.

But you all seem to over look that fact, that when a human thinks historically, just like the first evil vision and research that he sought....life in the very ancient first science history is just an image and a vision.

So in modern day sciences you would ask the scientist, so you heard information and also saw visions of huge giant like males and figures in the cloud mass?

Yes.

Oh, that is why modern day man in your pyramid temple thesis, which only owned partial re corded and returned visions, seeing the mass was gone, the ICE only allowed portion vision and portion information to be heard. So the Bible was never the full story. It was portion to just what was thought upon.

And then modern day males just knew the rest in mind/psyche natural thinking conditions!

True story really, the bible just tells lies, for it was never complete. How could it be complete when what once used to exist as O God origin Earth mass/gases was burnt out and gone in a UFO sent you all to Hell male science theme?

Male human scientist said to self, a reference to Satan, meaning his thinking.

Male human self said greed will kill you all....and so he says yes I A greed. True story.