• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ukraine blitzkreig success

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
As I have clearly said, nobody will ever answer that question, because they know I am totally, absolutely, utterly right.
:)

I have no idea if he has a relationship with Soros. I would consider it neither a good nor a bad thing. I have no reason to demonise Soros, as I do not go along with the belief that his financial dealings are necessarily more or less evil than any other financier.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I have no idea if he has a relationship with Soros. I would consider it neither a good nor a bad thing. I have no reason to demonise Soros, as I do not go along with the belief that his financial dealings are necessarily more or less evil than any other financier.
It depends. If one believes in Hell, his financial dealings are relevant.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Absolutely not. I want Russia to withdrawn all its troops.
But to keep the annexed regions legitimately Russian by referendum. Donbas, Kherson, Zaporizhzha.

Those referenda were both illegal and non representative. Those regions are the legitimate part of Ukraine. And recognised as such by international law, and a vast majority of Countries.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Let referendums ascertain that.

The only people who could carry out such referendums would be the legitimate Ukrainian government. And after the Ukrainian supporting inhabitants have been returned, and recent Russian colonists removed. This is not likely any time soon.

JIMMY12345

It appears Ukraine has pulled off a major coup with a "head fake" about their attack in one part of the country and instead made their main thrust in another area with stunning success. No one with an military knowledge expects the war to end quickly but I'm sure this one will be studied in war college. And from what I've been reading Kupyansk and Izyum are strategically important as road and rail hubs.

Russian troops in big retreat as Ukraine offensive advances in Kharkiv
It might be a long war.Russia has the manpower and lots of money from Oil and gas.Although Russians are the aggressors they may eventually win.If they do the world must realise any new borders should not be recognised and sanctions will still be enforced.This in event Ukraine loses (although everyone prays they do not).This should be spelt out now so Russia knows any loss of Ukrainian or Russian life is fruitless.It will reap no benefits.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It's one of those Onward Christian Soldiers things,
ie, Putin is saving Ukraine from the decadent west
all for the glory of Bog (God)... per the Russian
Orthodox Church.

Whom should I side with? With those who worship Satan? No, thanks.
It's not the decadent West...because there are Westerners in Europe who side with the angels of Light.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then there are godless elites of the new continent that stake everything on this life, as if we were eternal.
Un-named "godless" elites, eh.
I see only Christian Putin invading to conquer Ukreine.
Whom should I side with? With those who worship Satan? No, thanks.
It's not the decadent West...because there are Westerners in Europe who side with the angels of Light.
Side with those attacked.
Not the attacker.
You needn't worry about whom they worship.