• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ukraine blitzkreig success

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I think the peoples have the right to make revolutions without foreign interferences.

Americans don't make revolutions since the 18th century...it's about time...;)

Or perhaps the dopes who want to start a "revolution" in The U.S. (i.e. trade our democracy for a theocracy) should instead migrate to and colonize Italy.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Or perhaps the dopes who want to start a "revolution" in The U.S. (i.e. trade our democracy for a theocracy) should instead migrate to and colonize Italy.

I think that the Donald would be made king if he moved here...:p

Btw...I was thinking of something more useful...like rising up against the FED.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I think that the Donald would be made king if he moved here...:p

A girl I knew once told me that, while traveling Europe, she was warned against going to Italy due to a high frequency of groping, so I guess he would be at home there.

Btw...I was thinking of something more useful...like rising up against the FED.

More cretins lying dead in cornfields?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
A girl I knew once told me that, while traveling Europe, she was warned against going to Italy due to a high frequency of groping, so I guess he would be at home there.
More cretins lying dead in cornfields?

I just want to point out that I will not defend Putin.;)

But, at the same time, I don't think there is not such a thing as just war.
And this war in Donbas, in Ukraine is certainly not one. No war is.

On the contrary, revolutions are justified because if the people are oppressed, they have the right to rise up against the oppressors.
If the Donbas people were oppressed by Kiev, they had the right to rise up.

Flankerl

The most boring Russian propaganda.
No one was oppressed in Eastern Ukraine.
No one repressed the Russian language.

Literally nothing of the sort happened.

What did happen was Russia sending covert operatives over the border to instigate an uprising.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't side with the banking elites, of course.
The banking elites are much better than Putin.
One question: if the Italian people rises up against these elites, aided by the Russians, will the NATO intervene, or will the NATO, courteously, mind their own business?
Italians won't rise up.
They're comfortable & domesticated.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
There are financial and banking elites who would do anything to get the control of the incredibly immense raw materials the Russian Federation has. Putin nationalized those raw materials. So they hate Putin...because it is the man who has been preventing them, for years from taking possession of the natural wealth Russia has.
Which include natural gas, of course.
And to get those resources, they were disposed to create the pretext of a proxy war, in Ukraine, which they have made their own stronghold.
And that is exactly what they are doing.
Their goal is to weaken Russia, and to eliminate Putin, in order to replace him with some traitor who will privatize the natural gas and give it to them.

Those are quite some accusations.

Accusations that aren't exactly reflective of the reasons Putin and his cohorts give for the war, what with all the "denazification" and utter blatant nonsense and obvious lies.

If they would have a valid reason, they'ld give that reason instead exceptionally obvious lies.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Those are quite some accusations.

Accusations that aren't exactly reflective of the reasons Putin and his cohorts give for the war, what with all the "denazification" and utter blatant nonsense and obvious lies.

If they would have a valid reason, they'ld give that reason instead exceptionally obvious lies.
When someone gives me a valid reason why a tragic character like Soros is allowed to hang around within the Brussels institutions (EU), I will be inclined to discuss such a topic.
Let's not forget that the same individual paid lots of money to modernize Ukraine, and does not exclude the term denazification used by Putin, since Azov Battalion is Nazi, that is, they are Nationalists who don't want Russians within their own territory.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
When someone gives me a valid reason why a tragic character like Soros is allowed to hang around within the Brussels institutions (EU), I will be inclined to discuss such a topic.
Let's not forget that the same individual paid lots of money to modernize Ukraine, and does not exclude the term denazification used by Putin, since Azov Battalion is Nazi, that is, they are Nationalists who don't want Russians within their own territory.

You totally dodged the question I asked.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Absolutely not. Soros is in on it.
He did sorosize Ukraine in order to turn it into an anti-Putin stronghold.
The evidence is there.
As I said, I need my interlocutor to acknowledge this, before we go on debating.

I am not dodging anything.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Absolutely not.

You did.

You claimed NATO and EU "elites" provoked the war.
I told you that if that is the case, why does Putin feel like he needs to tell blatant obvious lies to "defend" the war?

If he had legitimate reasons, he could just mention those legitimate reasons. Yet he tells blatant obvious lies instead.

You did not address that question.
The question is: If Putin had legit reasons, why does he make up obvious blatant lies instead?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You did.

You claimed NATO and EU "elites" provoked the war.
Yes. By harassing the Russian speaking populations in Crimea first and in Donbas.

By provoking Moscow's reaction. To create a proxy war.
I have watched one hour interview by an independent journalist (by independent I mean free from the Sorosized media) with Maria Zakharova who told what I am telling you.

Flankerl

Welcome to talking to someone from the Italian Far-Right that is totally not Fascist even though the party goes back to all the Fascist parties before it.

Enjoy fascinating theories on George Soros who is LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER, obviously not because he's a Jew. ;D
The NWO, (((Banking Elites))) and how evil everyone is to poor Italy.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Welcome to talking to someone from the Italian Far-Right that is totally not Fascist even though the party goes back to all the Fascist parties before it.

Enjoy fascinating theories on George Soros who is LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER, obviously not because he's a Jew. ;D
The NWO, (((Banking Elites))) and how evil everyone is to poor Italy.

Let Italy quit the eurozone and I swear I will stop talking about this stuff.

Flankerl

Typical far-right mindset.
If there's a majority in Italy for that Italy can do that.
Has nothing to do with anyone else.

But if you'd be open to basic logic you wouldn't be far-right.
Enjoy kissing Putins and Xis behind.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Yes. By harassing the Russian speaking populations in Crimea first and in Donbas.

By provoking Moscow's reaction. To create a proxy war.
I have watched one hour interview by an independent journalist (by independent I mean free from the Sorosized media) with Maria Zakharova who told what I am telling you.

So you get your intel from the "Director of the Information and Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation."

Aka, Miss State Propaganda.

Wonderful.

I don't even know how to respond.
Moments like this make me weep for the future of human civilization.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So you get your intel from the "Director of the Information and Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation."

Aka, Miss State Propaganda.

Wonderful.

I don't even know how to respond.
Moments like this make me weep for the future of human civilization.
Who am I supposed to believe?
Am I supposed to believe the Baroness, Mrs Von der Leyen?
No, I cannot trust a person whispered by a character like Soros, I am sorry.