• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ukraine blitzkreig success

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Who am I supposed to believe?
Am I supposed to believe the Baroness, Mrs Von der Leyen?
No, I cannot trust a person whispered by a character like Soros, I am sorry.
Right, right...

But you can trust folks on the Kremlin/Putin payroll.

Yup.

:rolleyes:

Here's an idea... instead of just believing folks, maybe look at the evidence instead.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Right, right...

But you can trust folks on the Kremlin/Putin payroll.

Yup.

:rolleyes:

Here's an idea... instead of just believing folks, maybe look at the evidence instead.
When you clarify your stance on Soros, we can go on discussing.
I have already clarified you my stance on Putin.

Wandering Monk

It appears Ukraine has pulled off a major coup with a "head fake" about their attack in one part of the country and instead made their main thrust in another area with stunning success. No one with an military knowledge expects the war to end quickly but I'm sure this one will be studied in war college. And from what I've been reading Kupyansk and Izyum are strategically important as road and rail hubs.

Russian troops in big retreat as Ukraine offensive advances in Kharkiv

Ukraine has been training with Western armies for a while. Seems like Russia has not adapted to the new strategy and tactics employed by Ukraine.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Russian Soldiers Trash Putin on Intercepted Phone Calls
Excerpted (with my censorship under RF rules)...
Stunning audio intercepted by Ukrainian law enforcement of Russian soldiers calling home reveals potential evidence of war crimes and the rank and file’s pure contempt for Vladimir Putin.

In the shocking audio obtained by The New York Times, the soldiers paint a truly dire picture of their circumstance and rage against the man responsible for putting them there.

“Putin is a fool,” a soldier identified as Aleksandr said on one call. “He wants to take Kyiv, but there’s no way we can do it.”

“When I come home, I’m quitting,” said soldier Vlad. “**** the army.”

“I’ve never seen so many corpses in my ****ing life,” added a soldier named Sergey. “It’s just completely ****ed.”

In one call to his girlfriend, Sergey said that he’d been given an order to kill civilians.

“They told us that, where we’re going, there’s a lot of civilians walking around,” he said. “And they gave us the order to kill everyone we see. … they might give away our positions. That’s what we’re ****ing going to do, it seems. Kill any civilian that walks by and drag them into the forest.… I’ve already become a murderer. That’s why I don’t want to kill any more people, especially ones I will have to look in the eyes.”

On top of their contempt for Putin, the soldiers also blasted their commanding officers.

“****ing higher-ups can’t do anything,” a soldier identified as Roman said. “Turns out, they don’t really know anything. They can only talk big in their uniforms.”

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think Zelenski should accept the truth...that these are the new borders of Ukraine.
After all...Ukraine is a big country with countless problems. He should focus on solving them, instead of fighting against the impossible (Russia).
And if they want to enter the EU, they need peace. They need to repudiate war.

Regioni_dell'Ucraina.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think Zelenski should accept the truth...that these are the new borders of Ukraine.
Ukraine should drive Putin's goons back to Russia
bleating, bleeding, & beaten. Then re-take Crimea.
Russia is a thieving pack of scurrilous predatory
villainous curs, unworthy to occupy even their own
land, let alone anyone else's.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Ukraine should drive Putin's goons back to Russia
bleating, bleeding, & beaten. Then re-take Crimea.
Russia is a thieving pack of scurrilous predatory
villainous curs, unworthy to occupy even their own
land, let alone anyone else's.
I respect your opinion. Really.
:)
But when someone addresses the question I have always raised in such debates, I can speak of the warlike implications of this tragic wound in Eastern Europe.
My question is: what is the relationship between Soros and Zelenski?
Nobody has ever answered this.
And nobody ever will, because they know I am right. I am absolutely, utterly right.

And Zelenski is not a saint, or martyr, or hero.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I respect your opinion. Really.
But when someone addresses the question I have always raised in such debates, I can speak of the warlike implications of this tragic wound in Eastern Europe.
My question is: what is the relationship between Soros and Zelenski?
Nobody has ever answered this.
And nobody ever will, because they know I am right. I am absolutely, utterly right.

And Zelenski is not a saint, or martyr, or hero.

It does not matter at all who Putin or Zelenski are friends with.

Ukraine is sovereign territory. All of it, not just the parts Russia can not usurp.

However Zelenski has proved himself to be an excellent leader for Ukraine.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It does not matter at all who Putin or Zelenski are friends with.

Ukraine is sovereign territory. All of it, not just the parts Russia can not usurp.

However Zelenski has proved himself to be an excellent leader for Ukraine.
As I have clearly said, nobody will ever answer that question, because they know I am totally, absolutely, utterly right.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
As I have clearly said, nobody will ever answer that question, because they know I am totally, absolutely, utterly right.
You mean this debunked nonsensical conspiracy theory?
Fact check: False claim about George Soros, Ukraine and CNN interview

By the way if George Soros is powerful enough to effect Regine change in Russia or overthrow other tyrants around the world (Khameni, Belarussian president, Saudi King etc) I will cheer him on. But such power of so called globalists are pure fantasy.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, you're not "right".
Technically, you're "not even wrong".
It's analogous to saying 17 angels can
dance on the head of a pin.
It can be neither proven nor dis-proven.

Flankerl

Leave it to the Fascist to not even provide a map that is in line with the current front line.

Your Nazi scum got purged from Kherson.
And currently they are freezing to death in their holes, praying that the ground doesn't completely freeze.