• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ukraine blitzkreig success

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm sorry, but I don't give much weight to anecdotes coming from a "guy who knows a guy who..." all the while it's an anonymous internet forum poster telling the story.

And I give it even less weight when it seems to be just parroting propaganda channels that have been exposed as pathological liars a million times over.
If an international penal trial is held in The Hague, and thousands of Donbas people witness that they were persecuted and discriminated against by Poroshenko's regime, would you reconsider your convictions?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm sorry, but I don't give much weight to anecdotes coming from a "guy who knows a guy who..." all the while it's an anonymous internet forum poster telling the story.

And I give it even less weight when it seems to be just parroting propaganda channels that have been exposed as pathological liars a million times over.

And the propaganda claims another victim.
Propaganda is also considering Zelenski and Poroshenko flawless and innocent.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Nobody said they are "holy".

Your dishonest black and white thinking is as pathetic as your reliance on russian propaganda.

I don't side with either party.
And by the way...it turns out that the Russians are on the verge of stopping the war.
And this will break the dreams of those warmongers who crave for WW3.

Last edited:

Wandering Monk

Imagine after Hitler invaded France, said to the other nations it was at war with that "he's ready to negotiate peace", but only on condition that those other nations "accept the new territorial reality" and that now France is thus part of Germany.

The allied forces would have OBVIOUSLY given him the finger and continued fighting.
Would you say then that Hitler wanted peace and the allied forces wanted war?

Give me a break.

Um, the allies gave Hitler the Sudetenland.

Also, Putin's invasion of Crimea and the annexation of eastern Ukraine provinces is all reminiscent of tactics Hitler used prior to the outbreak of WWII.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

I do. I side with the victim against the aggressor.
The victim is Ukraine and the aggressor is Russia.

France wasn't holy either in 1940. Neither was Belgium or Poland or any of the other countries Nazi Germany attacked.

That's not a reason not to stand by them and recognize who the obvious bad guys are.

And by the way...it turns out that the Russians are on the verge of stopping the war.

I see no sign of that at all.

And this will break the dreams of those warmongers overseas who use Ukrainian soldiers as human shields.

More propaganda.

Flankerl

You are wasting your time.
The person you are responding to votes for a fascist party and is in favour of various far-right and fascist ruled countries in Europe all under the pretext of caring for the people and all that other garbage.
Of course he is in favour of Russia conquering Ukraine, destroying the national idea of Ukraine and killing anyone who opposes it.
He doesn't care that Russia bombs civilians daily and has done various massacres in Ukraine.

Remember what Satre said about the likes of him.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

When one party is a clear aggressor that has violated international law by invading a sovereign nation, annexed parts of the other's land, and committed numerous war crimes in the process, not siding against said party seems to me to be an intellectual and moral fault.

If you don't want a third world war, that should be all the more reason to oppose Putin's expansionist bloodlust.

JIMMY12345

By Soros I mean his NGOs as well.
But if you want to attest here that Soros and Zelensky and have no kind of connection, just say it.
The Economist magazine hailed the contribution of Musks Starlink system.They point out not just senior officers but troops can send images and messages.
Also coz its lots of small systems Russia cannot send a few missiles to cancel the satellites.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
This genuinely made me laugh out loud.

"Guys! The country that invaded another country and has been being pushed back for months due to massive retaliation against them are finally considering not continuing to unnecessarily invade their neighbour! Ready the Nobel peace prize!"

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Apparently our country is so fond of Putin...that such an invasion doesn't change all that much.
After all...so many Americans refuse to answer very important questions.
What Nuland, and the Deep State was doing in Ukraine in 2014...
the more Americans leave those questions unanswered, the more that topic is covered up, the more Italians will love Putin.
Innocent people have lost their freedom, land, and lives. Innocent people have been tortured, raped, and murdered.
That's what is important. That's what people are focused on. Your conspiracy theories are nothing more than a worthless distraction.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
That said, Italians cannot see or understand the difference between Ukrainians and Russians.
So why should we side with either?
We side with those who want to peace.
If your assessment were to be believed (it's not), Italy's moral and intellectual shortcomings are quite embarrassing.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
So you're "neutral" when it comes to raping, torturing, and murdering children?
They're going to withdraw from the territory they've invaded and occupied and pay reparations to Ukraine?
And this will break the dreams of those warmongers who crave for WW3.
If you saw an woman being assaulted in the street, would you chastise her if she fought back?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Is siding with this individual better than siding with Vladimir Putin?

Siding with people defending themselves against an unprovoked invasion is better than siding with aggressors who commit war crimes and violate human rights.

You're a trans woman, correct? Yet you have a fetish for regimes and despots who persecute LGBT...

Are you okay? Is something wrong? Do you need help?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
FnO6ryVX0AI0eHY

Where were they?
They were idolizing Soros'.... as usual.
Ukraine operation was not a blitzkrieg success. It was a response to a genocide.

Flankerl

8 years with supposedly 20.000 dead: HORRIBLE AN OUTRAGE

Not even 1 year with approximately 40.000 killed and wounded civilians (UN): Russia has to do this

Typical fascist mindset.
Obviously Russia has to aimlessly lob missiles into civilian areas ruining entire blocks.
They just have to.
Because uh there was a low intensity conflict in eastern Ukraine which Russia created in 2014 to destabilise the entire country.

A response to a genocide.
lol

Russia's proclaimed goal is to take over Ukraine, destroying its culture, language and national identity.

In case the local fascist is confused: That is genocide.

But it's okay, Ukraine is no longer alone in its struggle against Moscow.

Never forget that the last pro-Muscovite regime had their Russian trained police shoot into peaceful protesters.

Moscow proclaimed that Kherson is and will always be a Russian city!
Then they retreated and lobbed hundreds of rockets into the city.
Because that's perfectly logical to the Russian mind.