• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump drops visiting Denmark... HURRAH!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As long as the rest of the party remains silent on these idiots, they do.
Well, Trump represents the Republican party while 99% of the rest stay silent as his narcissism turns into megalomania.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
As long as the rest of the party remains silent on these idiots, they do.
You know better than to pretend such denseness.

Oh wait. Maybe you do not. Either way, sorry.

Are you under their's? When Democrats are mentioned the 'Squad' usually comes to mind first.

Hopefully that will become more the case, and more often.

But even if it does not, you are not looking too good here in this thread.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well, Trump represents the Republican party while 99% of the rest stay silent as his narcissism turns into megalomania.
That's okay as long as he doesn't surpass Oprah or those narcissistic content creators on YouTube pasting their silly and bizarre faces next to the clickbait title like they're somehow relevant in society or something.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
That's okay as long as he doesn't surpass Oprah or those narcissistic content creators on YouTube pasting their silly and bizarre faces next to the clickbait title like they're somehow relevant in society or something.
Suppose Oprah started operating the way Trump did.

Manipulation of media. Unkeepable but popular campaign promises. Appeal to the basest psychology of a low information fan base. Etc.

I think she could beat Trump with ease.
Tom

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Not to me.
When somebody brings up The Squad, I still don't think of Democrats. I think of some newbie chicks trying to make a name for themselves.

It's not like they invented the concept.
I remember Trump doing it. "I'll build a Wall from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean, and Mexico will pay for it!"
"I'll repeal the ACA and replace it with something great!"
"I'll pull out of NATO, the Paris Accords, and peace with Iran!"
"Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Etc.
Etc.

Tom

You are obviously in denial...breathe...just breathe...

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Ever notice how some rant & rave about the Squad and yet they either totally ignore or they defend Trump no matter what he says or does. Thus, it's impossible to have an adult conversation with those who constantly play the "My daddy is bigger then your daddy!" card, refusing to even admit any culpability whatsoever of their "daddy" in the White House..

BTW, now he wants to be able to hold refugees, including children, for as long as they so desire and with no congressional or legal oversight being allowed. This is a fascist-style program, "pure" and simple.

However, I can't see the courts, including the SCOTUS, allowing this travesty of justice-- at least I hope not.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Ever notice how some rant & rave about the Squad and yet they either totally ignore or they defend Trump no matter what he says or does. Thus, it's impossible to have an adult conversation with those who constantly play the "My daddy is bigger then your daddy!" card, refusing to even admit any culpability whatsoever of their "daddy" in the White House..

BTW, now he wants to be able to hold refugees, including children, for as long as they so desire and with no congressional or legal oversight being allowed. This is a fascist-style program, "pure" and simple.

However, I can't see the courts, including the SCOTUS, allowing this travesty of justice-- at least I hope not.
Refugees? Lol

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It's appalling in today's day & age with all the information available that some do not seem to even begin to understand what's going on down in the Northern Triangle Countries that has led to this most recent influx of refugees coming to our southern border at enormous risk to themselves and their children. But then maybe I really shouldn't be at all surprised with the low-information base that still supports Trump.