• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trapped - The Game Thread

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I am speaking to you telepathicly (using one of my many abilities): Is this cave teleport proof? (q mostly directed at black roby guy.[if he can hear, he hasn't been back in a while])
P.S. do not listen to my signature( it could get you stuck):D

Last edited:

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
Right Scruffy - Final Answer from Me, CMYK is the order. I want to see the consequence if I am wrong (or I should say they, as they worked it out)! hahaha!

((This is how people should give their final answers in the future - simply state "This is my final answer" or something similar.))

As soon as Dream Angel shouts out her answer, the hooded figure's hologram appears and hovers for a moment.

"I noticed that contestant Heneni asked for a hint, and I will respond to that momentarily. However, I must first address Dream Angel and the fact that she has committed herself to a final answer. This leaves six of you who haven't committed to a final answer. If you all wish to agree with Dream Angel, you may do so and your fate will be revealed. If you all wish to disagree with Dream Angel, you may do so as well - but if her answer is correct and the rest of you go against her and answer your own incorrect answers, she will escape and the rest of you will be trapped here forever.
"Due to the gravity of the situation I must implore you, then, to reach a consensus, or take your own path. I hope the outcomes are clear: if you all accept Dream Angel's answer as the final one, her answer must be correct for all of you to move on. Otherwise this experiment is over and nobody wins. If one of you does not agree, you may answer as you choose but keep in mind you face the possible consequences for doing so.
"You may also wish to consider the hint Heneni asked for, which I will reveal shortly. Consider your options; you still have plenty of time as only 13 hours have passed."
The hooded figure hologram hovers over to Heneni.
"Here is the hint you asked for:
"Careful! Mystery is never solved through being impetuous. You'll proceed further if you think of the very start of all of this. Know the answer yet?"

Draka

Wonder Woman
So, now my mind is going right back to Mickey again :p "Colorful" - cartoons are colorful. "Back to the beginning" - I mentioned Mickey right off the bat.

Ok, perhaps one more hint will cinch it for me once and for all. May I have another hint please?

Circle_One

But at the "start" of all this, the original idea was alphabetically, wasn't it? You just thought it would be too simple.

Dream Angel

But at the "start" of all this, the original idea was alphabetically, wasn't it? You just thought it would be too simple.

But then what has colourful got to do with the alphabet?

Has the clockwise bit got anything to do with it?

Scruffy - I take it I can still talk to them even though I have given the final answer?

Last edited:

Reiðrœska

Voice deeper than Thor's
I'd just like to let everyone know that the title of this thread made me lose game. And now you've all lost the game, too.

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
So, now my mind is going right back to Mickey again :p "Colorful" - cartoons are colorful. "Back to the beginning" - I mentioned Mickey right off the bat.

Ok, perhaps one more hint will cinch it for me once and for all. May I have another hint please?

The hooded figure's hologram appears once again.
"Contestant Draka, here is your hint:
"See em? Why, Kay!"
The hologram vanishes.

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
The hooded figure's hologram appears suddenly without warning.
"I have decided that since you all have at some point mentioned the correct answer, you may all pass. The correct answer is that you should press the letters in the order: CMYK. I do apologize as I did not want this first riddle to be a dead giveaway, but I think I made it a bit too obscure.
"Please move on to the next chamber."

The light goes out in the chamber you're in. Somewhere, in the distance, you notice another light go on. As a group, you tentatively move on to the next chamber. There, you see a single computer monitor resting on a dais. Upon the screen is printed a simple passage, almost like a poem:

"Mr. Dala has a daughter, and her name is Amy
"She loves almonds, and her favorite color is gray
"She remembers every emotion that she has ever felt
"She'd go out on a limb to tell you her middle initial
"But she can't, as this is what you have to guess
"Amy is counting on you, so don't let her down please"

A second phrase appears below this poem:

"Type the single-letter answer as soon as you've worked the riddle out."

The hooded figure's hologram hovers for a moment.
"There is no trick to this really. Please try not to overthink it. I will be available for hints, as usual."
The hologram disappears as before.