• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tommy Robinson arrested

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
If I'm not mistaken, UK animal rights activists reported journalist and politician Tommy Robinson for "Grave violations towards wildlife and animal rights":

More information and feedback are highly appreciated from British people.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
If I'm not mistaken, UK animal rights activists reported journalist and politician Tommy Robinson for "Grave violations towards wildlife and animal rights":

I'd never heard of this obscure far right agitator, but this Stephen Yaxley-Lennon certainly seems to be a rather nasty piece of work, : Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia. I expect he chose the false name "Tommy Robinson" to sound more appealing to his plebeian comrades. "Yaxley-Lennon" might not go down too well with the tattooed skinheads of the English Defence League: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1159624/images/o-EDL-ENGLISH-DEFENCE-LEAGUE-facebook.jpg

But be that as it may, there is more on this latest story here (from a Russian-owned newspaper :D ) : https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html

But the guy is a non-entity. As is the English Defence League.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic

Well to start with, Tommy Robinson is not a journalist. He is not a member of the press. He's the leader of a bunch of repressed, underachieving far right morons who tar Muslims & South Asians as child molesters based on a couple of high-profile cases. They're also afraid of Islam because it's a foreign religion and want to keep English/European culture as Christian as possible (they say this without the slightest hint of irony). To that end Robinson has been found working with ethno-nationlist groups like Generation Identity.

He's been jailed (in this case) for breach of the peace - an offence he committed while on a suspended sentence for contempt of court. The idea that Robinson is a journalist is about as ludicrous as a deaf man with an iPod.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
And to top it all off, the defendants in the case Robinson was 'reporting' on are now appealing for a mistrial because of what he was saying.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And to top it all off, the defendants in the case Robinson was 'reporting' on are now appealing for a mistrial because of what he was saying.

Well...this article is interesting...you can translate it if you have Chrome

https://voxnews.info/2018/05/25/tom...rivelato-letnica-degli-stupratori-di-bambine/
TOMMY ROBINSON ARRESTED FOR REVEALING THE ETHNICITY OF CHILD RAPISTS

Tommy Robinson, founder of the English Defense League, an activist and independent journalist, was arrested today by the police on suspicion of disturbing public order during some filming outside a court in which the trial was being held against a group of Muslim rapists of English girls. One of the many processes. Processed for very direct - to have resumed the exterior of a court - has received a sentence to 13 months in prison that will be expelled because of probation for a similar case.

The 35-year-old was at the Crown Court in Leeds on Friday morning and started broadcasting live on his Facebook page out of court while one of the many trials was held on a band of Muslim sexual predators.

The pictures show Robinson arrested and loaded in a police van and we hear him shouting to a friend: "Please, George, find me a lawyer."

The video, shot on a smartphone, shows Robinson - wearing a jacket - explaining what's going on outside the court. Then a policeman asks him: "Did you understand what I said? You have been arrested on charges of disturbing public order. "

Another policeman asked him to "stop shooting".

Robinson replied: "How did I instigate people? It is freedom of expression; this is where we are. We do not even have the right to do it. "

"It's ridiculous. Do you guys have a clear conscience to do it? I did not say a word. "

"Instead, someone raised his hand on me and attacked me off the field. Other people have insulted and threatened me by talking about my mother and I have been arrested for not saying anything. "

Shameful. It is only the last of the cases in England. Apparently, the multiethnic society does not tolerate showing what happens, and it becomes less and less free.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member

Meanwhile, in Germany, you might find this interesting: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44273617

Though it is from that notoriously unreliable source, the BBC.

And in Italy, the attempt to form a government has collapsed. Good. Putin must be disappointed.

Let's hope next time round we get a sensible choice as Finance Minister.

exchemist

Veteran Member

https://voxnews.info/2018/05/25/tom...rivelato-letnica-degli-stupratori-di-bambine/
TOMMY ROBINSON ARRESTED FOR REVEALING THE ETHNICITY OF CHILD RAPISTS

Tommy Robinson, founder of the English Defense League, an activist and independent journalist, was arrested today by the police on suspicion of disturbing public order during some filming outside a court in which the trial was being held against a group of Muslim rapists of English girls. One of the many processes. Processed for very direct - to have resumed the exterior of a court - has received a sentence to 13 months in prison that will be expelled because of probation for a similar case.

The 35-year-old was at the Crown Court in Leeds on Friday morning and started broadcasting live on his Facebook page out of court while one of the many trials was held on a band of Muslim sexual predators.

The pictures show Robinson arrested and loaded in a police van and we hear him shouting to a friend: "Please, George, find me a lawyer."

The video, shot on a smartphone, shows Robinson - wearing a jacket - explaining what's going on outside the court. Then a policeman asks him: "Did you understand what I said? You have been arrested on charges of disturbing public order. "

Another policeman asked him to "stop shooting".

Robinson replied: "How did I instigate people? It is freedom of expression; this is where we are. We do not even have the right to do it. "

"It's ridiculous. Do you guys have a clear conscience to do it? I did not say a word. "

"Instead, someone raised his hand on me and attacked me off the field. Other people have insulted and threatened me by talking about my mother and I have been arrested for not saying anything. "

Shameful. It is only the last of the cases in England. Apparently, the multiethnic society does not tolerate showing what happens, and it becomes less and less free.
I notice you posting the following, which made it to my email inbox before you deleted it:
" My mayor in Rome is a beautiful, intelligent lady, Virginia Raggi.
If we were in the same situation as the Londoners, we Romans would commit a mass suicide.

London has become a dictatorship
"

I only bring this up because there seems to be an emerging pattern with you, involving rather bizarre, far-right, authoritarian political views. I have not quite decided whether you are in Italy, as you imply, or in St. Petersburg, in one of Putin's troll factories. Either way, I am finding it increasingly hard to take you seriously.

Looks like Italy has to go back to the polls again, by the way, after the alliance's incompetent choices of government ministers.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I notice you posting the following, which made it to my email inbox before you deleted it:
" My mayor in Rome is a beautiful, intelligent lady, Virginia Raggi.
If we were in the same situation as the Londoners, we Romans would commit a mass suicide.

London has become a dictatorship
"

I only bring this up because there seems to be an emerging pattern with you, involving rather bizarre, far-right, authoritarian political views. I have not quite decided whether you are in Italy, as you imply, or in St. Petersburg, in one of Putin's troll factories. Either way, I am finding it increasingly hard to take you seriously.

Looks like Italy has to go back to the polls again, by the way, after the alliance's incompetent choices of government ministers.

To remain on topic, it is fair to underline that Tommy Robinson's arrest has meant to cross the line.
There are protests and rallies even in Australia.

Said that, I've said much worse things towards wildlife than Tommy Robinson in Rome, together with certain "Nationalist groups".
Nobody has ever arrested me.

oh...I even insult the Pope in Romanesque on Twitter:cool::D

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
To remain on topic, it is fair to underline that Tommy Robinson's arrest has meant to cross the line.
There are protests even in Australia.

Said that, I've done much worse things than Tommy Robinson in Rome, together with certain "Nationalist groups".

Got any good tattoos? :D

rocala

Well you could watch this speech at the Oxford Union. Not what I would call a fascist or a racsist.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
There are protests and rallies even in Australia.

Said that, I've said much worse things towards wildlife than Tommy Robinson in Rome, together with certain "Nationalist groups".

I believe he was arrested for making prejudicial comments about a matter before the courts, wasn't he? And rightly so, much as people are trying to make this a "PC gone mad" story.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Well you could watch this speech at the Oxford Union. Not what I would call a fascist or a racsist.
Why waste your time, when his track record and criminality are both well-documented?

Though I concede he may not be a racsist. :D

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
15 jul 2018 stvdv 017 81
Thanks for translating, IMO this an important issue what is happening in UK
Why waste your time, when his track record and criminality are both well-documented?
I did listen a bit. It did not waste my time. My gut feeling tells me there is "truth in it"
Justice and truth are never a waste of time.
I really hope justice will be done here

My personal idea on this is "where there is smoke there is fire":
1: Thousands of young english girls have been groomed, raped or worse. That was one of the reasons Tommy Robinson goes this far [victims also related to his family]
2: I know enough of the Quran to know there is a lot of suppressed sex in Islam. Very strict rules therefore needed in Muslim countries [death penalty]
3: Any psychiatrist can tell you what might happen if someone sexually suppressed from a very strict country comes into a sexual kind of free country

1+1+1=3

Now I just use my common sense:
Bad publicity for T.May. Thousands of young girls raped + sex trafficking. In politics trouble makers you sue and make disappear [see US; Stormy Daniels just handcuffed].
My idea is that this indeed happened, and better 1 man in jail then get this bad thing proven in the news. That is how the big shots in the world do things.

* I can not proof anything. I do not need, because the truth will prevail one day, now with journalists and internet it's difficult to hide these lies for a long time
* Geert Wilders is also not allowed to enter UK anymore. Can be all coincidental of course, but I don't believe all these lies anymore [D.T is the topper here of course]

Koran 5:51:
"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people".[allies = protectors]

I need not much "common sense" to see a conscience conflict the Muslims have being forced, by war, out of their country to take Christian country as their protector
They can't give up being Muslim, but Quran excommunicates them by this verse. And we all know that Muslims take Quran to be faultless. Big problems no surprise to me.

reading the above verse I can not conclude anything else, that being refugee in a Christian country for a Muslim is a terrible problem for his conscience. Bible and Quran are just not so compatable it seems to me. Muslim + Christian in Muslim country together might be okay, but not in Western country. Western culture is too much against Islam culture/religion.

Of course when Muslims go out of free will to the west is different. Refugees are forced, already in big distress. Totally different story IMO.

And Tommy Robinson's story proofs this. Can be all lies, but my gut feeling says no. Time will tell.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Mr 2% is once again languishing at her majisties pleasure for breaking british law.

When will he ever learn?

sooda

Veteran Member
Well to start with, Tommy Robinson is not a journalist. He is not a member of the press. He's the leader of a bunch of repressed, underachieving far right morons who tar Muslims & South Asians as child molesters based on a couple of high-profile cases.

They're also afraid of Islam because it's a foreign religion and want to keep English/European culture as Christian as possible (they say this without the slightest hint of irony). To that end Robinson has been found working with ethno-nationlist groups like Generation Identity.

He's been jailed (in this case) for breach of the peace - an offence he committed while on a suspended sentence for contempt of court. The idea that Robinson is a journalist is about as ludicrous as a deaf man with an iPod.

@nowhereman
@Shad

Wow.........