• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tommy Robinson arrested

Notanumber

A Free Man
It was the disgusting treatment of homecoming soldiers like this in his hometown that prompted Tommy to start the EDL. These soldiers were spat at and abused, but Tommy believed that they deserved better treatment.

The regulars of the army believe he is a great man but they were punished for showing their support.

We are constantly told that he was the former leader of the EDL but we are not told the reason why.

He loves his country even though many in his country hate him.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Do you think this "thousands young white girls are raped by gangs" claim of Tommy and DOUGLAS MURRAY is just a hoax?
While several hundred young women have been groomed. And people of several races and. Religions found guilty in court . there is no evidence that thousands have been raped by gangs. That is fake news.

Notanumber

A Free Man
While several hundred young women have been groomed. And people of several races and. Religions found guilty in court . there is no evidence that thousands have been raped by gangs. That is fake news.

It may speculation or it could just be the truth but how do you think we will ever find out if these court cases are conducted behind closed doors?

Hundreds of innocent young girls have been raped and continue to be raped and abused in many towns and cities across the United Kingdom. Do the math.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It may speculation or it could just be the truth but how do you think we will ever find out if these court cases are conducted behind closed doors?

Hundreds of innocent young girls have been raped and continue to be raped and abused in many towns and cities across the United Kingdom. Do the math.

And many of them are raped by white British christians.

But i notice you change your story from thousands to hundreds

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

Court cases are almost never held behind closed doors. And are never secret. However you are not permitted to report details during the case.

Speculation has no value and is proof of nothing at all. Such cases of girls being groomed are always reported. And have involved all races and religions in equal measure.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Court cases are almost never held behind closed doors. And are never secret. However you are not permitted to report details during the case.

Speculation has no value and is proof of nothing at all. Such cases of girls being groomed are always reported. And have involved all races and religions in equal measure.

The case was over.

I have just watched the sanitised TV news about Tommy and there was no mention of Islam or Muslims.

Tommy has been punished for publicising because Islam does not like negative publicity. It goes against its manufactured image. This is the image that they will be able to maintain very easily once we are no longer able to question it.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Ok, now you have to show where i have prophesied anything or even "pretended" to.

And your open mind is fine so long at it includes the god tommy 2%

I am not the first to talk about thousands of Muslim rape victims so there must be something in it.

BTW, one is too many.

exchemist

Veteran Member
If the prison treats Tommy with the required Duty of Care this time and protects him from the Jihadists, he will have plenty of time to work on his next exposé and who knows that man in the picture could be a central figure.

Maybe this is what really scares the elites about Tommy.
This is delusional. Why would a judge be scared of a creep like Yaxley-Lennon?

exchemist

Veteran Member
The case was over.

I have just watched the sanitised TV news about Tommy and there was no mention of Islam or Muslims.

Tommy has been punished for publicising because Islam does not like negative publicity. It goes against its manufactured image. This is the image that they will be able to maintain very easily once we are no longer able to question it.
Of course not. He was convicted of contempt of court. That has nothing to do with islam and everything to do with law-breaking by Yaxley-Lennon, the most violent tanning salon manager in England. :D

Notanumber

A Free Man
Of course not. He was convicted of contempt of court. That has nothing to do with islam and everything to do with law-breaking by Yaxley-Lennon, the most violent tanning salon manager in England. :D

Thankfully, not everyone is as judgemental as you are.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Murray did not write the law. Whether it failed or not, i have included a wiki link in my post above, read it, ask yourself if yaxley lennon broke the law
Allowing thousands of girls get raped because political inconvenient to handle is ... this I call "the Law failed". First things first.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Allowing thousands of girls get raped because political inconvenient to handle is ... this I call "the Law failed". First things first.
Where do you get this figure of "thousands" of rapes from? I find it hard to believe there can have been anything like this scale of rape taking place?

My understanding up to now has been that "hundreds" may have been the subject of grooming attempts (which is in itself fairly scandalous), but that is very different from "thousands" being actual victims of rape.

stvdv

Several hundred young women have been raped. I would not be surprised if we see the tip of the iceberg
So thousands might not be too far off ...You know ... girls don't like shouting it from the roofs "I have been raped"
10-20% might tell their story. So several hundred multiplied by 5 = 2000 might be closer to the truth
And when nothing is done (as it seems according to Murray) then it will even rise more

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am not the first to talk about thousands of Muslim rape victims so there must be something in it.

BTW, one is too many.

Evidence??? None???ok got ya, you guess because it suites you to demonise muslins while ignoring the all the other rapes and child abuses occurring in the uk.

stvdv

Hoax? Who apart from you is talking of a hoax?

Murray is not a reliable source is what I am saying.
Nowadays nothing is "very reliable" ... so if it is true about the gang rape, then I am glad (for the girls) that Tommy shouts it out
But I wish there was a better way to solve this ... working with the Law ... but that sometimes does not work it seems