• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tommy Robinson arrested

exchemist

Veteran Member
Well you could watch this speech at the Oxford Union. Not what I would call a fascist or a racsist.
Great pic of this intellectual heavyweight, with a suit and rows of learned books on the wall behind him.

However the mask unfortunately slips in this pic from the BBC website today:Robinson jailed for contempt of court
in which the tattoos and far-right-yob haircut are both evident.

So diddums is behind bars yet again. I look forward now to the resumption of whining about "free speech", from people with no understanding of English law and no conception of what this guy is like.

But let's not be too negative about him. Perhaps he will turn over a new leaf while inside, and will start giving lessons is running a tanning salon, which I gather is his metier when not fomenting religious hatred. :D

Shad

Veteran Member
@nowhereman
@Shad

Wow.........

Claims of being "press" are made often by people with YouTube channels these days. Laws have failed to keep up with emerging sources of media thus legally he is not press unless he registered a business as press.

I found out about Robinson when he an outright political thug hence why I take what he says with a grain of salt. Call it a bias if you will but that image stuck with me. Hence why I ignore his correlations and focus on the facts at hand. For example the pedophilia and rape cases did unearth problems in the government as it ignored some of the victims claims as the PC narrative became policy for some in government.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Mr 2% is once again languishing at her majisties pleasure for breaking british law.

When will he ever learn?
IF 2% is true what Tommy said (thousands of little girls raped and authority hiding behind some politics) then it's worth what he does.
Fighting such injustice is good. IMO he does make mistakes, but at least he does more about it than I do, so I applaud him for that.

I don't know, with all the fake news nowadays, if DOUGLAS MURRAY can be trusted, but he feels quite okay to me.

The problem — as I said in 2015 — is that any challenge Robinson presents is all a secondary issue. The primary issue is that for years the British state allowed gangs of men to rape thousands of young girls across Britain. For years the police, politicians, Crown Prosecution Service, and every other arm of the state ostensibly dedicated to protecting these girls failed them. As a number of government inquires have concluded, they turned their face away from these girls because they were terrified of the accusations of racism that would come their way if they did address them. They decided it wasn’t worth the aggravation.
Tommy Robinson & ‘Grooming Gangs’: Britain Persecutes Journalist | National Review

Another view on Tommy Robinson by Douglas Murray

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
IF 2% is true what Tommy said (thousands of little girls raped and authority hiding behind some politics) then it's worth what he does.
Fighting such injustice is good. IMO he does make mistakes, but at least he does more about it than I do, so I applaud him for that.

I don't know, with all the fake news nowadays, if DOUGLAS MURRAY can be trusted, but he feels quite okay to me.

The problem — as I said in 2015 — is that any challenge Robinson presents is all a secondary issue. The primary issue is that for years the British state allowed gangs of men to rape thousands of young girls across Britain. For years the police, politicians, Crown Prosecution Service, and every other arm of the state ostensibly dedicated to protecting these girls failed them. As a number of government inquires have concluded, they turned their face away from these girls because they were terrified of the accusations of racism that would come their way if they did address them. They decided it wasn’t worth the aggravation.
Tommy Robinson & ‘Grooming Gangs’: Britain Persecutes Journalist | National Review

There are ways and means, publicly flouting the law for what was essentially selfish political gain is not one of the the ways or the means.

exchemist

Veteran Member

No he can't really. He's associate director of the Henry Jackson society, which makes him an arch-neocon. He seems to have absorbed a lot of Likudnik notions from his association with American neocons, many of whom seem to be virulently islamophobe, speaking as they do from almost total ignorance of what it is like to have muslim fellow citizens.

But I grant you he is at least an educated man, not a violent yob like Yaxley-Lennon. :D

Shad

Veteran Member

Robinson carries with him a broken clock image. He can be 100% correct about an issue but his past shadows him as a source of unreliability. Toss in PR image be it supportive or against him

Notanumber

A Free Man
Great pic of this intellectual heavyweight, with a suit and rows of learned books on the wall behind him.

However the mask unfortunately slips in this pic from the BBC website today:Robinson jailed for contempt of court
in which the tattoos and far-right-yob haircut are both evident.

So diddums is behind bars yet again. I look forward now to the resumption of whining about "free speech", from people with no understanding of English law and no conception of what this guy is like.

But let's not be too negative about him. Perhaps he will turn over a new leaf while inside, and will start giving lessons is running a tanning salon, which I gather is his metier when not fomenting religious hatred. :D

From the BBC - “Contempt of court laws exist to ensure people get fair trials. The idea is that juries must not be influenced by anything but the evidence they hear in court.”

The Muslim rapists were tried by a jury of their peers, not by a kangaroo court as Tommy was and they had already been found guilty before Tommy got involved.

stvdv

There are ways and means, publicly flouting the law for what was essentially selfish political gain is not one of the the ways or the means.
My grandfather fought in WW2 and Americans came to our rescue. Even killing thousands of people.
What would you do if your twins were raped ... maybe you would strictly follow the law and never publicly flout the law.
I am not sure what I would do if my children were raped, maybe I might get very angry. I even get very angry if children of others get raped.

You don't know if it was 100% selfish political gain of Tommy, neither do I. But I do not claim to know this, hence I said if 2% is true I can understand

exchemist

Veteran Member
From the BBC - “Contempt of court laws exist to ensure people get fair trials. The idea is that juries must not be influenced by anything but the evidence they hear in court.”

The Muslim rapists were tried by a jury of their peers, not by a kangaroo court as Tommy was and they had already been found guilty before Tommy got involved.
Hooray! I was wondering how it would take, before you popped up like a jack-in-a-box.

Here's a picture of a kangaroo for you:

0E72C76600000578-0-image-a-2_1432565154333.jpg

exchemist

Veteran Member
My grandfather fought in WW2 and Americans came to our rescue. Even killing thousands of people.
What would you do if your twins were raped ... maybe you would strictly follow the law and never publicly flout the law.
I am not sure what I would do if my children were raped, maybe I might get very angry. I even get very angry if children of others get raped.

You don't know if it was 100% selfish political gain of Tommy, neither do I. But I do not claim to know this, hence I said if 2% is true I can understand
Yaxley-Lennon has not had daughters raped. He's more likely to have done a bit of groping himself, in that tanning salon he ran in Luton. :D

stvdv

No he can't really. He's associate director of the Henry Jackson society, which makes him an arch-neocon. He seems to have absorbed a lot of Likudnik notions from his association with American neocons, many of whom seem to be virulently islamophobe, speaking as they do from almost total ignorance of what it is like to have muslim fellow citizens.

But I grant you he is at least an educated man, not a violent yob like Yaxley-Lennon. :D
Do you think this "thousands young white girls are raped by gangs" claim of Tommy and DOUGLAS MURRAY is just a hoax?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Hooray! I was wondering how it would take, before you popped up like a jack-in-a-box.

Here's a picture of a kangaroo for you:

0E72C76600000578-0-image-a-2_1432565154333.jpg

If the prison treats Tommy with the required Duty of Care this time and protects him from the Jihadists, he will have plenty of time to work on his next exposé and who knows that man in the picture could be a central figure.

Maybe this is what really scares the elites about Tommy.

stvdv

Yaxley-Lennon has not had daughters raped. He's more likely to have done a bit of groping himself, in that tanning salon he ran in Luton. :D
I did not say that ... if I see injustice, it need not be my own children. Many people have (this) feeling(s).
And is that a fact that he did some "groping"? Otherwise this should not be insinuated
That's how all that fake news enters the internet, isn't it?

Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member

The trial had not been concluded therefore he broke the law... End of story.

You can try involving me or morality of grief or horror. The law is deaf.

The mr 2% comes from his share of the vote in the European elections. Its a nickname he has earned. And even in that debacle him and his stalwart worshipers blamed everyone else for his failure.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The trial had not been concluded therefore he broke the law... End of story.

You can try involving me or morality of grief or horror. The law is deaf.

The mr 2% comes from his share of the vote in the European elections. Its a nickname he has earned. And even in that debacle him and his stalwart worshipers blamed everyone else for his failure.

In this case the law as proved itself to be an a*s.

ChristineM

Premium Member
In this case the Law failed, unless DOUGLAS MURRAY just lied about all this, which seems weird and totally stupid to me (unless he is an uneducated person)

Murray did not write the law. Whether it failed or not, i have included a wiki link in my post above, read it, ask yourself if yaxley lennon broke the law