• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Walking Dead

jonathan180iq

I think my favorite bit of art was the final shot, with Conformist Carol and Un-bathed Daryl standing on opposite sides of Rick, showing how this clean-shaven, uniformed, Rick (like Carol) is still very much aware of his surroundings, and still dirty and lethal, like Daryl... It was beautiful.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think my favorite bit of art was the final shot, with Conformist Carol and Un-bathed Daryl standing on opposite sides of Rick, showing how this clean-shaven, uniformed, Rick (like Carol) is still very much aware of his surroundings, and still dirty and lethal, like Daryl... It was beautiful.
I also liked the touch of his holding the dead opossum during his filmed interview, & then gutting it on Rick's front porch. Daryl will be Daryl.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmmmmm. . .

OK, I'm confused: Carol's stealing guns and issuing death-threats to kids, Rick's hitting on someone else's wife and talking about taking the place over, and nobody seems particularly grateful for being taken in. Are they still the good guys?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hmmmmm. . .

OK, I'm confused: Carol's stealing guns and issuing death-threats to kids, Rick's hitting on someone else's wife and talking about taking the place over, and nobody seems particularly grateful for being taken in. Are they still the good guys?
The good guys know from experience to stay frosty.
Something wrong is afoot, & they don't know what yet.
Go Carol!