• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Walking Dead

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
How'd the tiger know which ones were the bad guys? I'm sure they all tasted the same.
I thought about that, too.

Also, why did Jadis offer to sleep with Rick after they won if she planned on betraying them? Or had he agreed to do so, would that have changed the outcome with her keeping their end of the bargain? Or did she just make proposition that she had no intention of actually fulfilling just to mess with their heads for amusement's sake?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I thought about that, too.

Also, why did Jadis offer to sleep with Rick after they won if she planned on betraying them? Or had he agreed to do so, would that have changed the outcome with her keeping their end of the bargain? Or did she just make proposition that she had no intention of actually fulfilling just to mess with their heads for amusement's sake?

I don't think it was an offer to sleep with Rick, more a statement of fact on her part. I believe she was sure she would own Rick and the others when Negan showed up. But with the highly selective tiger situation, who knows what the writers were thinking? (Still like the program, btw.)

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
I wondered too.
Clearly, Hobbs (his name) must be trained.

That's basically it. We only see Shiva make two kills and having watched it again, Ezekiel could have easily picked both. The first was standing behind Negan and that was the distraction needed to save Carl. But I wonder if Negan was meant to be the second kill because Negan had been alone behind a car. The second victim took Negan's hiding place literally a split second before 500 lbs of cat landed on him.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
My stepson watches it, and the spinoff, and The Talking Dead...I watched the first couple of seasons...lost interest because there's only so much interest to me in people not being cooperative (except with a very few others) and constantly threatened by zombies...

Have watched a bit of this year's version. I'm not impressed...This Negan character and the way all his followers just bow down to his every whim, is just plain stupid, the dialog is cheesy, and the only thing worse, as far as I watched the first couple of episodes, is Fear The Walking Dead...

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
One thing that I thought was silly was the highly illogical and improbable return of Morales, only to be promptly offed. Another silly thing is the fact that they used a 50 caliber machine gun from a good distance away to wipe out all of the Kingdom's forces in seconds, but can't hit Rick from the back of a truck 20 ft away.
Despite it's flaws I still enjoy the show, though.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
One thing that I thought was silly was the highly illogical and improbable return of Morales, only to be promptly offed. Another silly thing is the fact that they used a 50 caliber machine gun from a good distance away to wipe out all of the Kingdom's forces in seconds, but can't hit Rick from the back of a truck 20 ft away.
Sharpshooting ability on TV & in movies is entirely governed by needs of the story.
I hope my own abilities are never compromised by a writer ready to off me.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
So they announced a crossover between TWD and FTWD, and revealed the character to be Morgan, along with announcing his departure from TWD. This would obviously be a huge spoiler considering that it suggests the death of the character. It also makes zero sense, considering FTWD's story takes place a few years behind TWD's story, so that would mean that Morgan left the Atlanta area (either before or after the 3rd season episode "clear") for Houston where FTWD currently takes place, then eventually back to the Atlanta area again to trace Rick's path up to DC. Unless FTWD jumps ahead in time to catch up with TWD, It would've made far more sense if Abraham was the crossover character, considering that he actually would've been in the Houston area around the time FTWD currently takes place. Perhaps this is a red herring to throw people off?