• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Walking Dead

Astrologer

I love the Walking Dead. Watch it on ROKU Netflix. I should get season 5 in February. I have favorite characters. Michonne, Carol, and Daryl. They seem more functional to me. It's a very addictive show, as are Mad Men, Dexter, and American Horror Story. I am hard to shock.

jonathan180iq

I love the Walking Dead. Watch it on ROKU Netflix. I should get season 5 in February. I have favorite characters. Michonne, Carol, and Daryl. They seem more functional to me. It's a very addictive show, as are Mad Men, Dexter, and American Horror Story. I am hard to shock.

Just so you know, you won't get season 5 until the second half (which starts in February is complete)

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Speaking of Carol, I watched some of season two a couple of weeks ago when it was on marathon on AMC. I had forgotten how annoying and whiny Carol used to be. Now she's awesome, but when I watched her on the farm, I couldn't help but want to smack her. Glad she developed herself.

jonathan180iq

I loved some of the individual scenes from the last episode, but the whole episode itself wasn't my cup of tea, especially to be the come-back episode.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I've a theory, but I'll use spoiler tags because it involves stuff that happens later in the comics:
In the comic, upcoming villain Negan subdues Rick's group and makes an example of Glenn by bashing his skull in with a baseball bat. However, in the TV show I think Noah will sacrifice himself by volunteering to take the beating like he did for Beth at the hospital. The actor has been reported to have joined another show so this could be how he departs.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I did like the artistic/poetic style of the episode, but not so much how it fit into the overall story.

I didn't see the poetic and artistic qualities that you did and agree that his end didn't mesh with the rest of the story. It would have made more of an impact if Karen had been driving the car. I could understand, to an extent, why Bob & the girls were there. Beth was out of place.

jonathan180iq

It was a much better episode than the last two, in my humble opinion. It got back to the basics of being more story driven.

jonathan180iq

Having a primetime show that deals with the reanimated bodies of the deceased, the burning of living people, the dismemberment of nearly everything with legs, rampant premarital sex, murder, and canine consumption is totally cool. But two dudes, kissing... that'll really get their juices flowing.