• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The significance of 1844 in Bible Prophecy

InvestigateTruth

Are you freaking kidding me, We are in the future from the time the book of Revelation was written.
And we are in the future from the time of Prophet Daniel.

Therefore in the book of Revelation, Christ Jesus has open all the 7 seals.

Go to Revelation Chapter 6, and read Christ Jesus has open all the seals.
Otherwise if the 7 seals have not been open, Then how is it we can read what is inside of those 7 seals then in Revelation Chapter 6 ?
When Christ Jesus opens each one of those seals we see what is happening in each one of those seals.

When Christ Jesus open the first seal, John saying, And I saw, and behold a white horse, and he that sat on him had a bow.

And when he ( Christ Jesus ) had opened the second seal, Verse 3.

It looks pretty much like Christ Jesus has open all the 7 seals in Chapter 6 of Revelation.

How is it that you say, the seals are not open, when in fact in Revelation Chapter 6 Christ Jesus is opening all the 7 seals.
Those are visions that John had seen. That is why they are expressed as past tense. Its fulfilment is at the End Time. I already quoted from Daniel. Book being sealed does not mean you cannot literally read. It means you cannot understand the hidden meanings of the visions.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's According to you, if you had any idea.
Back as far as Babylon king
Neb-u-chad-nez-zar. Ruled much of the known world at that time.

Even Alexander the Great had rulership over much of the known world at his time. As with Emperor Napoleon.

Now comes the last of great rulership over the world, The One World Order.which will rule the whole world under one rulership.

Just before this One World Order happens, it takes a deadly wound, and the deadly wound is healed, and all the world wondered after the beast, and they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast, who is able to make war with him.

No one is able to make war with the beast. Because the beast controls all Nations and people and the Military of the whole world.

Again, what authority is your Interpretation?

I have heard many variations of these personal opinions for many yeras now, so do you get these views from websites of other personal opinions, or is there an Authority cited?

Regards Tony

Faithofchristian

What you are suggesting comes down to one specific piece of guidance in the Bible which is;

2 Peter 1:20"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

Thus are you Claiming that you have Authority to offer this view in interpretation? If these views are not yours, what is the Authority you quote?

This is the significance if 1844. It was the year that dawned a New Revelation, a new Covernant was given and a new Authority on Scripture has spoken.

Thus you must say how the Authority you use is not your personal opinion.

Regards Tony

Are you freaking kidding me, You gave to me 1 Peter 1:20, but yet you, yourself gives your own private interpretation, So if I might ask, What's up with all that

I gave you what you ask about the 7 heads and 10 horns from the book of Revelation. I said nothing or added nothing of myself.
Only what God has given in the book of Revelation.
Just because you can not accept what God has given in the book of Revelation is no fault of mine.

Faithofchristian

Those are visions that John had seen. That is why they are expressed as past tense. Its fulfilment is at the End Time. I already quoted from Daniel. Book being sealed does not mean you cannot literally read. It means you cannot understand the hidden meanings of the visions.

As to what John was given in the book of Revelation, is all about what is to happen from the time John was given those things all the way up to when Christ Jesus Returns.
That's why John Written in
Revelation 1:10 --"I was in the spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet"

John was standing on the day Christ Jesus Returns to see everything unfolding.

Faithofchristian

Again, what authority is your Interpretation?

I have heard many variations of these personal opinions for many yeras now, so do you get these views from websites of other personal opinions, or is there an Authority cited?

Regards Tony

I sure do not get them from man's teachings that's for sure.

I gave only what God has given in the book of Revelation with nothing added to Nor of my own words, only what the Almighty God has given throughout the book of Revelation.
Seeing you can not even accept what God has given nor can you see, is no fault of mine.

I ask you one thing, can tell from the beginning of Genesis all the way down to the book of Revelation how everything comes down.
And fits together.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are you freaking kidding me, You gave to me 1 Peter 1:20, but yet you, yourself gives your own private interpretation, So if I might ask, What's up with all that

I gave you what you ask about the 7 heads and 10 horns from the book of Revelation. I said nothing or added nothing of myself.
Only what God has given in the book of Revelation.
Just because you can not accept what God has given in the book of Revelation is no fault of mine.

The interpretation has Authority and that is Baha'u'llah.

No we will not offer personal Interpretation, if we do we will let you know. What we offer is from God.

Our posts will have foundation in the Baha'i Writings, or will use keys of understanding given by Baha'u'llah.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I gave only what God has given in the book of Revelation with nothing added to Nor of my own words, only what the Almighty God has given throughout the book of Revelation.
Seeing you can not even accept what God has given nor can you see, is no fault of mine.

I ask you one thing, can tell from the beginning of Genesis all the way down to the book of Revelation how everything comes down.
And fits together.

Ok, so there is no authority you can give to your own personal view on what Bible passages mean. There are also many other branches of Christainity that do not see your view as being correct.

I will post more information later on 1844 and the Revelation that unfolded from that year and why it is the Authority we should consider.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And fits together.

I would not be prideful to consider I would have any idea at all, without an Authority to guide that understanding.

I will not offer many replies to your views from now on, but if you have a question about future posts on 1844 being the year that the Door of Hope opened, please ask.

May you always be well and happy.

Regards Tony

Faithofchristian

Ok, so there is no authority you can give to your own personal view on what Bible passages mean. There are also many other branches of Christainity that do not see your view as being correct.

I will post more information later on 1844 and the Revelation that unfolded from that year and why it is the Authority we should consider.

Regards Tony

That's because those other Christians follow man's teachings and doctrines.
Adding and Deleting from God's word, to support their rapture theory. Which there is no where in bible that supports their claim of any rapture, it's all man's teachings.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's because those other Christians follow man's teachings and doctrines.
Adding and Deleting from God's word, to support their rapture theory. Which there is no where in bible that supports their claim of any rapture, it's all man's teachings.

If you put meaning to those words, then I could not see how you could say that you were not doing the same.

I offer this to consider;

This changed on May 22nd 1844, 2 hrs and 11 Minutes after sunset.

The Bab declared to His first Disciple Mullá Husayn. The Bab (Gate) was Elijah that always come first. The Bab came to prepare the way for "the One whom God would make Manifest", The "Glory of God", the "Glory of the Lord", Baha'u'llah.

Ezekiel 43:2"And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory."

Ezekiel 43:4 "And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate facing toward the east.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Isn't the interpretation of biblical prophecy fun! Anything can mean anything!

History can be bent into any shape, and details like armor, weapons, troop sizes, dates . . . can be shaped to fit whatever narrative we want. It makes me wonder if maybe we should all take a step back and see the rantings of an isolated Iron Age zealot for what they are . . . rantings.

Also many great coincidences are given to make us think and lets us have our choices.

This is such a coincidence we can consider, when we consider 1844 and the expectations of Bible Prophecy.

On May 22nd after sunset, thus on the Baha'i Calander May 23rd (next Baha'i Day starts at sunset) the Bab made the declaration that William Miller and all Christians and Muslims await. Part of the Babs Message was that God had now released all knowledge. In a tradition, knowledge consists of 20 and 7 letters and up to the Bab only 2 letters had been released. Thus the Bab released the remaining 25 letters of knowledge. Science would now have unlimited capacity and would rapidly increase.

In America the very next day, May 24th, the first message on Telegraph, that paved the way for all modern communication, was sent, the first message ever sent was taken from the Bible, the Book of Numbers and the message was; "What has God Wrought".

Indeed, what was the Power behind the Message of the Bab and Baha'u'llah!

Regards Tony

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Also many great coincidences are given to make us think and lets us have our choices.

This is such a coincidence we can consider, when we consider 1844 and the expectations of Bible Prophecy.

On May 22nd after sunset, thus on the Baha'i Calander May 23rd (next Baha'i Day starts at sunset) the Bab made the declaration that William Miller and all Christians and Muslims await. Part of the Babs Message was that God had now released all knowledge. In a tradition, knowledge consists of 20 and 7 letters and up to the Bab only 2 letters had been released. Thus the Bab released the remaining 25 letters of knowledge. Science would now have unlimited capacity and would rapidly increase.

In America the very next day, May 24th, the first message on Telegraph, that paved the way for all modern communication, was sent, the first message ever sent was taken from the Bible, the Book of Numbers and the message was; "What has God Wrought".

Indeed, what was the Power behind the Message of the Bab and Baha'u'llah!

Regards Tony

This is pretty funny.

I did the exact same thing setting up a narrative between the fall of Constantinople to the Turks and the invention of the printing press.

The only difference between our narratives is that I know mine is a joke.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This is pretty funny.

I did the exact same thing setting up a narrative between the fall of Constantinople to the Turks and the invention of the printing press.

The only difference between our narratives is that I know mine is a joke.

The difference is indeed that, yours a joke the Event of the Bab and what signs accompanied His Message and the Message of Baha'u'llah to come, life to us all.

May you always be happy and well. It is up to you as to how you see it all and I for one leave you with those choices.

Regards Tony

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Can you name another person who claimed to be return of Christ, and that Prophecy rings for him as well?

If today you go to a coffee shop and you see a friend who you knew long ago, without any plan, that would be a coincidence. But if your friend had already told you that he will be in the coffee shop today, and you go there and he is there it is no more a coincidence. It is as planed. Likewise it was written in the Scriptures that He returns in the year 1844, and He comes to Israel from the way of east, and that is when the Jews who had scattered return to their home. And when all these conditions appeared in the same year in the manner that was written, how could it be called coincidence? It is perhaps unbelievable rather than coincidence.
The prophecy doesn't say anything about the year 1844. And, the rest is extremely generic/general.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Why, as I see we are more then flesh and bones.

We are the virtues if we choose. No one can find where Love and the Virtues are, they are Spiritual Attributes which give Life.

Consider hate pulls life apart, but where is hate but within us who use it.

Love is the force behind all existence and this world is naught until Love and Justice is available for all people.

Those that give the Greatest Love and Justice have said they Came from our Creator , I beleive them.

Regards Tony
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Can you explain further?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Can you explain further?

You asked as to why I have Faith.

I was attempting to say that I see life more than this world and this flesh body. I see we are a Spiritual Being.

To me there are ample signs for this to be so. The first to me are Gods Messengers who show and tell us this is so.

From our life we get glimpses of our Spirit Capacity. Dreams are to me a glimpse into worlds that are not this world. NDE are and experience that some have, some unexplainable unless they were indeed outside their body.

Science is starting to see that there is more behind what we consider as reality, that we are yet to find. To fields of study Inattentional/Unittentional Blindness and Frame of Reference are very interesring.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The prophecy doesn't say anything about the year 1844. And, the rest is extremely generic/general.

Yes it was an interpretation to get AD1844. It was Biblical Scholars that did this calculation and not the Baha'is. The Messages of the Bab and Baha'u'llah coincided with this new found information.

We have since found out that the year AH1260 from Revelation in the New Testament, is also AD1844 which proves that AD1844 was a correct interpretation of Daniel in the Old Testament.

Proohecy can only be fulfilled by the Ones that are to be that fulfillment, thus it is after the event we can see how the Prophecy is fulfilled.

Mathimatically the numbers are amazing and show it can not be a coincidence when we test the person against the required Prophecy.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Yes that is so, it was mentioned in the opening post as to why 1844 was a year of expectation.

It is the Revelation of Muhammad that gives us the date that coincides with AD1844, that of AH1260.

Regards Tony
How are you using a "new name"? It sounds like a new messenger with a new covenant. So therefore if it says "I will come with a new name", going by Baha'i belief, that new name after Jesus should be Muhammad. The new name after that would be the Bab. And a third new name or messenger would be Baha'u'llah. But Baha'is always use the new name to mean only the Baha'i Faith.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Muslims look at Jesus as Prophet

Did you know that Jesus gave prophecy about Muhammad,
It is written that Muhammad lived in the desert.
And in the book of Matthew Jesus had given Prophecy about a prophet being in the desert.

Jesus said in the book of Matthew "For there shall arise false Christ's and false prophets
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold he is in the desert, go not forth"
Matthew 24:24-26.

Therefore Jesus just proved muhammad as being a false prophet in the desert.
Sounds good to me. But, the Baha'is interpret Revelation to show Muhammad, the Bab, and Baha'u'llah are all there in prophecy... One of the places is they say those people are the "three Woes". They have the beasts, the dragons and everything figured into their interpretation. Good luck with your dialogue with them.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How are you using a "new name"? It sounds like a new messenger with a new covenant. So therefore if it says "I will come with a new name", going by Baha'i belief, that new name after Jesus should be Muhammad. The new name after that would be the Bab. And a third new name or messenger would be Baha'u'llah. But Baha'is always use the new name to mean only the Baha'i Faith.

Correct they are all the New Name Christ has Promissed.

Christ tells us how to Judge a True Prophet and the Bible lays out Prophecy to the End Times.

It was that Christ "The Annointed One" appeared in Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

That is how Christ can be the First and will be the Last, Christ will come again until the end that has no end.

We have a lot more to learn, a lot more evolution in front of us.

Regards Tony