• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Power of a Message of Peace is Unfolding.

Is Peace now possible

• Total voters

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Science has mechanized many these 'dirty jobs' and will mechanize more such in future. Education will not end the need for such jobs. We will always need the roads and sewers to be cleaned.
But in that ideal world that the Baha'is are working towards who will be the poor and uneducated people that out of desperation will take those jobs? If all people are educated who then is going to say, "Yes, let me go down and clean out the sewers"? Or,"Yes, I know I have a Master's degree, but my dream has always been to be slumped over all day in the hot sun picking strawberries"? The way things are, there is a need for exploitable people. I don't know how the Baha'is intend to put an end to that.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Eutopia man rich greedy man. Pretends most humanity dies by his inventive causes. Atmospheric plagues by healthy water microbe destruction. He chooses when and where.

Replaced by his machine babies transmitters in our heavens. As his life machine man partner the machine needs lots of carbon mass above. To gain all outcomes.

If he electrifies it the carbon mass he says the ultimate human end. I will have gotten rid of human filth he says as he hates us all.

Then lounging around as a God man his robots will tend to all his needs. Programmed to take the place of his lower echelon slave family. Who do nothing but complain and cause him so many problems.

Father said if you paid the sewer worker the highest wage everyone would do the work.

Knowing your brother as he loves us you know.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
But in that ideal world that the Baha'is are working towards who will be the poor and uneducated people that out of desperation will take those jobs? If all people are educated who then is going to say, "Yes, let me go down and clean out the sewers"? Or,"Yes, I know I have a Master's degree, but my dream has always been to be slumped over all day in the hot sun picking strawberries"? The way things are, there is a need for exploitable people. I don't know how the Baha'is intend to put an end to that.
We are talking of a future world, nobody will have to go down. Computers will ask machines to do that. Are not bullet trains automated? No one needs to drive them, drivers are only for emergencies. Machines again for strawberries. Bahais only want one thing, 'accept Bahaollah as the 'manifestation' of the God of Abraham', other things will automatically follow. Government, militia, etc.

Last edited:

joelr

I see that people will come to realise there is only One God, the God of all Names and Attributes, just as the scriptures are saying.

It is only a change in one's frame of reference, that makes that a possibility. It's a battle with one's own self. This is the fundamental requirement that God gives us in each age. The choice between what God gives us via the Messengers, or our own versions of it.

We have been advised and we have been warned of the consequences of rejecting God and following our own desires.

Of course, all IMHO.

Regards Tony

Yes you were warned by a person who wrote stuff and claimed to be speaking to a God. A God who doesn't even understand science. We call that - a man.

joelr

I think it is logical to conclude that the more we educate all humanity equally, both male and female, that intelligent, educated, scientific and religious persons will conclude that war has no purpose.

I see people will embrace the fact we are One human race, living on one planet that requires us to maintain a balance between the material and the divine aspect of life.

In the end they will be able to apply justice and recognise the fraudulent people, as the self serving and criminal elements will greatly diminish.

Regards Tony

Yes and the Muslims and Christians will remain in their religion and tension will continue. Nothing there entails converting to one religion. But I don't see how that will happen? We do apply justice? It's hard to recognize fraudulent people? What exactly does that mean though?

joelr

That is not what is found in the Baha'i Writings, it is evolution as a species.

The series of explanations on what has been offered is found here.

Some Answered Questions | Bahá’í Reference Library

An extract.

"...In like manner, from the beginning of man’s existence on this planet until he assumed his present shape, form, and condition, a long time must have elapsed, and he must have traversed many stages before reaching his present condition. But from the beginning of his existence man has been a distinct species. This is similar to the embryo of man in the womb of the mother: It possesses at first a strange appearance; then this body passes from shape to shape and from form to form until it appears in the utmost beauty and perfection. But even when it possesses, in the womb of the mother, a strange form entirely different from its present shape and appearance, it is the embryo of a distinct species and not of an animal: The essence of the species and the innate reality undergo no transformation at all...."

The Baha'i Writings have not tanked science. There is a harmony to be found between science and religion.

When war ceases, when humanity embraces a unity of purpose, and minds turn towards the common good, science will greatly advance.

Science has really just be born, it is part of our evolution as the human species and our capacity of rational consciousness. So science has centuries ahead of it to get out of childhood, move on into adolescence, before it becomes an adult and then on to maturity.

Regards Tony
I cannot believe you fall for this.

Evolution and the Existence of Man

Here he gives excuses as to why it "appears" humans had a tail because he says we really did not evolve from animals and are not animals.
Of course this was before we discovered H. Heidelburgensis who came right before H Sapien, used tools, had language and before them were another Hominid all the way back to the early hominids.
He thinks elements come together to make everything because atomic structure hasn't been invented.

The Origin of the Universe and the Evolution of Man

He doesn't know there are many galaxies and doesn't know about the big bang. Because he's riffing off current science of that day.

Evolution:

"This idea has entrenched itself in the minds of certain European philosophers, and it is very difficult now to make its falsity understood;"

Ok, whatever. Yet another religion that rejects evolution. Which he does because Christianity and Islam do because it was way before we had ridiculous amounts of proof.

He is sure we are not animals. He doesn't yet know the classification system because it hasn't been invented:
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Infraorder: Simiiformes
Parvorder: Catarrhini
Superfamily: Hominoidea
Family: Hominidae
Genus - homo sapien

He doesn't know that either. Because there is no deity speaking to him. He's a creative man. His science isn't science. It's philosophy about how man is not animal but the only spirit and our tailbone is really something that one day we will need rather than remains of a tail.
Ok, whatever. Not impressed.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes you were warned by a person who wrote stuff and claimed to be speaking to a God. A God who doesn't even understand science. We call that - a man.

Some may choose to see it that way.

The Bab offered the Messengers are more than the human frame we see, here is a thought we can consider in explaining who the Messengers are.

I am the Primal Point,” the Báb thus addresses Muhammad Sháh from the prison-fortress of Máh-Kú, “from which have been generated all created things… I am the Countenance of God Whose splendor can never be obscured, the light of God whose radiance can never fade… All the keys of heaven God hath chosen to place on My right hand, and all the keys of hell on My left… I am one of the sustaining pillars of the Primal Word of God. Whosoever hath recognized Me, hath known all that is true and right, and hath attained all that is good and seemly… The substance wherewith God hath created Me is not the clay out of which others have been formed. He hath conferred upon Me that which the worldly-wise can never comprehend, nor the faithful discover.” “Should a tiny ant,” the Báb, wishing to stress the limitless potentialities latent in His Dispensation, characteristically affirms, “desire in this day to be possessed of such power as to be able to unravel the abstrusest and most bewildering passages of the Qur’án, its wish will no doubt be fulfilled, inasmuch as the mystery of eternal might vibrates within the innermost being of all created things.” “If so helpless a creature,” is ‘Abdu’l-Bahá’s comment on so startling an affirmation, “can be endowed with so subtle a capacity, how much more efficacious must be the power released through the liberal effusions of the grace of Bahá’u’lláh..."

The Báb in the words of Shoghi Effendi

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes and the Muslims and Christians will remain in their religion and tension will continue. Nothing there entails converting to one religion. But I don't see how that will happen? We do apply justice? It's hard to recognize fraudulent people? What exactly does that mean though?

I see the fraud becomes evident and we can choose to change our ways.

It means we have a clean canvas that we can paint a new future upon.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I cannot believe you fall for this.

Evolution and the Existence of Man

Here he gives excuses as to why it "appears" humans had a tail because he says we really did not evolve from animals and are not animals.
Of course this was before we discovered H. Heidelburgensis who came right before H Sapien, used tools, had language and before them were another Hominid all the way back to the early hominids.
He thinks elements come together to make everything because atomic structure hasn't been invented.

The Origin of the Universe and the Evolution of Man

He doesn't know there are many galaxies and doesn't know about the big bang. Because he's riffing off current science of that day.

Evolution:

"This idea has entrenched itself in the minds of certain European philosophers, and it is very difficult now to make its falsity understood;"

Ok, whatever. Yet another religion that rejects evolution. Which he does because Christianity and Islam do because it was way before we had ridiculous amounts of proof.

He is sure we are not animals. He doesn't yet know the classification system because it hasn't been invented:
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Infraorder: Simiiformes
Parvorder: Catarrhini
Superfamily: Hominoidea
Family: Hominidae
Genus - homo sapien

He doesn't know that either. Because there is no deity speaking to him. He's a creative man. His science isn't science. It's philosophy about how man is not animal but the only spirit and our tailbone is really something that one day we will need rather than remains of a tail.
Ok, whatever. Not impressed.

What Abdul'baha is explaining is that the Consciousness of man has always been with man in the entire process of our material evolution.

Our birth and evolution is in the human spirit. The animals are born and evolve in the Animal Spirit, which is contained in the human spirit.

Maybe this is a crucial subject to understand about evolution? I have posted a link if you are interested.

Some Answered Questions | Bahá’í Reference Library

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
"Whether peace is to be reached only after unimaginable horrors precipitated by humanity’s stubborn clinging to old patterns of behaviour, or is to be embraced now by an act of consultative will, is the choice before all who inhabit the earth. At this critical juncture when the intractable problems confronting nations have been fused into one common concern for the whole world, failure to stem the tide of conflict and disorder would be unconscionably irresponsible."
One of the most important things about the Baha'i Faith, peace and unity, and this thread is fading? Why the lack of support from the other Baha'is? No time? They have better things to do?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
One of the most important things about the Baha'i Faith, peace and unity, and this thread is fading? Why the lack of support from the other Baha'is? No time? They have better things to do?
I think it's quite possible that many have realised that they do more harm than good for their cause by continuing these sorts of discussions. More folks are repelled than attracted. In that sense , I do wish they'd continue.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Who really wants to hear CG? Reading replies above shows what the world is faced with.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think it's quite possible that many have realised that they do more harm than good for their cause by continuing these sorts of discussions. More folks are repelled than attracted. In that sense , I do wish they'd continue.

No one is able to prevent God's Major plans unfolding. We are faced with our own choices, which are already known and are part of the plan.

Baha'u'llah has already said that opposition to the cause is where the greatest growth will come from. So the more people reject it, the greater will be the final outcome.

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Peace in gods terms.

Falling in UFO ark that never hit Ararat still falls in. Law of zero peace space womb above abominated.

Hasn't stopped.

Conscious mind to body balances consciousness sacrificed. Misbehaves is self destructive in thoughts.

Due to above conditions. As in nature's laws we first were at peace as loved mutual equal garden nature.

Humans who seek peace tend to dwell in places of beautiful gardens.

The warning why peace is never met....Satanism science. Increases fallout.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
No one is able to prevent God's Major plans unfolding. We are faced with our own choices, which are already known and are part of the plan.

Baha'u'llah has already said that opposition to the cause is where the greatest growth will come from. So the more people reject it, the greater will be the final outcome.

Regards Tony
I'm glad you're replying, Tony.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Who really wants to hear CG? Reading replies above shows what the world is faced with.

Regards Tony
Lack of unity by not showing support is troubling. Do Baha'is really believe that they have a message that could bring peace and unity to the world? Do they really believe that this message came from the All-knowing God of the Universe? If they aren't going to promote it and support it, who is?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In life science says I know that the message about sciences past isn't human realised either now

Fact.

Ice is earths God saviour from giant beast life to star attack dinosaurs removed.

Lizards in our life now tiny dinosaurs. No thesis about evolution.

From spiritual man with father the science man false is a human natural Idealised man to man argued advice.

Ice by mass is earths saviour. Hot gas before now cooled by amount of ice mass versus sun star attack had put above in light.

Saviour ice body is pertinent.

Ask a man in teaching why did you say you were the saviour of life when father owned all healthy life first just a human man,? I taught when ice mass reborn end year returns the balances?

How were you just a human baby man a saviour? By my teaching taught words only. Advice. Aware warned advice versus temple science. Words.

I needed to be taught that without ice mass we don't own bio human life.

So ice melted in Moses event as it did with Jesus. Men's images ends up in clouds. It says so phenomena of causes.

Body ice however sacrificed was gone.

Water present flooding isn't cooling the gases as ice mass had.

So man's images formed in clouds as proof new mass gained replaced clouds yet not enough cloud mass to stop UFO ark fall. It should be blocked out. As clouds once never had images.

Men said as gods cloud angel fell too it's gone out of cloud mass.

Reason for clouds to own images was as it is not enough ice saviour on earth. Body sacrificed cold gases sacrificed in mass...only hot gases increased above.

Was ice returning re massing should have been a human question. As a block out of sun attack above.

If no image was in clouds human life on ground would be Inheriting healthier regained biology...not water mass removed sacrificed.

No it wasn't ever enough. Life is still very sick.

As lizards remain alive but come out in a Heated atmosphere they find cooling too as it's too hot. Life doesn't live in just one type of atmospheric mass to support one only type of beast life.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member

Regards Tony
Was getting rejected the plan? What about "entry by troops"? And... why are some of us here on the forum questioning and why are some rejecting the beliefs and claims of the Baha'i Faith? It's not because Baha'is believe in peace and unity and love for all people.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Lack of unity by not showing support is troubling. Do Baha'is really believe that they have a message that could bring peace and unity to the world? Do they really believe that this message came from the All-knowing God of the Universe? If they aren't going to promote it and support it, who is?

What a strange comment, we live the faith and we share the faith, we do not control the reactions, nor would we want to.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Was getting rejected the plan? What about "entry by troops"? And... why are some of us here on the forum questioning and why are some rejecting the beliefs and claims of the Baha'i Faith? It's not because Baha'is believe in peace and unity and love for all people.

Yes, the rejection is recorded as part of the rolling up of the old world order and will happen on a global stage. I see entry by troops will not happen until then, the rejection will feed Justice, just as tyranny also builds our will and desire for justice.

Regards Tony