• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Power of a Message of Peace is Unfolding.

Is Peace now possible

• Total voters

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans named earth the legal entity Rock. Rock has to exist first for a human body to own bones.

In teaching it's proof we aren't Satan.

Satan a humans scientific thesis about non blood non bone organisms.

Theisms non presence. Non presence as I compare from a blood bone body type to what I'm not...not Satanism.

It's why Baha'i did not do anything about science. Or infer satanic.

It was about Jesus legal position historic terms no man is God.

It was teaching brain entrainment by the beautyfication of a new worded language. The message messenger to change language the concept of words use.

It was to argue against as governate advisor about satanic science temple theses being accepted again by Muslim Egypt control pyramid. Versus some very evil thinkers changed by stars fall.

Shroud Turin evidence body of man sacrificed attacked from above fall again.

And how legally they still abused the human family as men in power and not governing as a family of equality.

How does just one human achieve change,?

You can't.

You teach and gain organisational support.

About legal rights of family the governate. About the history rich men old cult behaviours abusing family by mentality of satanic science readings interpreting evil words.

What beautyfication by words to mind was.

It was an exact message received by his man father's adult son human mind.

Father's teaching not baby son teaching theist of science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Just to remind humanity. When spiritual minds tries to defend human rights. As governate controls beliefs you had to be very careful what you publicly decreed.

Hence not until freedom of speech emerged is the Baha'i allowed to extend the teachings of the past to a non satanic agreement of word advice again.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Yes, the rejection is recorded as part of the rolling up of the old world order and will happen on a global stage. I see entry by troops will not happen until then, the rejection will feed Justice, just as tyranny also builds our will and desire for justice.

Regards Tony
Did you have the same view about 'entry of troops' back in 1980, when it was all supposed to happen by 2000? If not, what changed?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Did you have the same view about 'entry of troops' back in 1980, when it was all supposed to happen by 2000? If not, what changed?

I have never had that view or expectation when I became a Baha'i in the early 1980's.

I personally do not see a timeline has ever been set, from what I have read and as to how I understand it.

It is logical that entry by troops will most likely not happen until a Lesser Peace is established, and then even some time after that.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
What a strange comment, we live the faith and we share the faith, we do not control the reactions, nor would we want to.

Regards Tony
Are Baha'is called to go out and teach the Faith. And isn't peace and unity a big part of what Baha'is are told to go preach about? So, what is it that you see as being strange? Because to me it's strange that Baha'is wouldn't be all over this thread talking about how the message of peace is unfolding.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The teaching is natural human man versus machine Ai man life sacrificed.

I built machine to take my bio life place myself. Each self human who agreed. Any thing was attacked any one thing of its owned type.

By his choices about changing God highest created concepts any one thing

You said no thing. Theist.

Today you agree I am AI machine man from sun to cloud mass only Jesus in cloud transmitted images.

I want transmitters sun to be my new resource.

Teaching Jesus our lifes destruction harm..men want it returned warning Satanism. Sun fall out. Above. We aren't in sky we live grounded like the tree a teaching.

Sun mass. Not a transmitter. A suns machine mass.

An image one type the image only is not the clouds mass.

Says I used man ual the mass water to cool melt to get the machine. I did it using mass only.

Man ual in reaction is not the same shift mass water symbol my mass water time shifter. In natures law what suns mass entry caused. Waters mass huge ground evaporation.

Basically you lied as you aren't theorising earth as a science.

No such theory from a sun.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I have never had that view or expectation when I became a Baha'i in the early 1980's.

I personally do not see a timeline has ever been set, from what I have read and as to how I understand it.

It is logical that entry by troops will most likely not happen until a Lesser Peace is established, and then even some time after that.

Regards Tony

Certainly most Baha'is felt that way back then. Perhaps you were an exception. One of the common reasons for leaving was that the promised 'entry by troops' failed to materialise. But I'm not at all surprised by your answer.

Edited ... according to this page ... Entry by Troops - Bahaipedia, an encyclopedia about the Bahá’í Faith the UHJ announced the entry had begun.

Last edited:

CG Didymus

Veteran Member

Regards Tony
"Entry by troops"
Shoghi Effendi used the term in a letter written in July 1953. Referring to the influx of new Bahá’ís through the efforts of the community in the opening months of the Ten Year Crusade,,,

Early examples
In an October 1963 letter the Universal House of Justice noted that entry by troops had begun to take place:

"We stand now upon the threshold of the second epoch of ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá’s Divine Plan, with the outposts of the Cause established in the remotest corners of the earth, and having already witnessed the beginnings of that entry into the Faith by troops promised by the Master Himself."

The Universal House of Justice also stated that entry by troops had begun to take place during the Ten Year Crusade in letters released in 1964, 1965, and 1966, and later specified that Africa was where entry by troops had taken place during the Ministry of the Guardian.

In 1971 the Universal House of Justice reported that entry by troops was occurring in many parts of the world,[8] and in 1974 it noted that the development of Local Spiritual Assemblies was required to give the Faith to capacity to cope with entry by troops.[9] In 1976 the Universal House of Justice advised the Bahá’ís of Africa that the process of entry by troops needed to be accelerated on the continent.

In 1981 the Universal House of Justice specified that Africa had experienced entry by troops, and in 1987 it stated that entry by troops had occurred in Africa, Latin America, Asia, and the Pacific. In 1989 the Universal House of Justice named Bolivia, Bangladesh, Haiti, India, Liberia, Peru, the Philippines, and Taiwan as countries where entry by troops was taking place.
Here's some more about "Entry by troops"
High hopes

Almost since its inception, the Universal House of Justice has put a high priority on achieving entry by troops, and has had high hopes that it is imminent. In its Ridvan message for 1964, the Universal House of Justice says:

We begin this Plan with a tremendous momentum, exemplified… by the beginning, in several countries, of that entry by troops into the Cause of God prophesied by ‘Abdu’l-Baha and so eagerly anticipated by Him.

and in the Ridvan message for 1965:

Almost universally there is a sense of an impending breakthrough in large-scale conversion. … entry into the Cause by troops has been a fact in some areas for a number of years. But greater things are ahead. … Destiny is carrying us to this climax

A decade later, in 1977, in a letter to an individual, the Universal House of Justice wrote: “As mankind passes through the darkest phase of its history, the Baha’i community will have to face not only entry by troops, which it is now experiencing, but, before too long, mass conversion.”

Skipping forward twenty-odd years, in a letter dated 27 December 1985, the Universal House of Justice wrote, “Surely the time cannot be long delayed when we must deal universally with that entry by troops foretold by the Master as a prelude to mass conversion;” and in its 1986 Ridvan message it says,

The stage is set for universal, rapid and massive growth of the Cause of God; … nearly half a million new believers have already been reported. The names of such far-flung places as India and Liberia, Bolivia and Bangladesh, Taiwan and Peru, the Philippines and Haiti leap to the fore as we contemplate the accumulating evidences of the entry by troops …

A year later, in the 1990 Ridvan message:

Over the last two years, almost one million souls entered the Cause. The increasing instances of entry by troops in different places contributed to that growth, drawing attention to Shoghi Effendi’s vision which shapes our perception of glorious future possibilities in the teaching field. For he has asserted that the process of “entry by troops of peoples of divers nations and races into the Baha’i world…will be the prelude to that long-awaited hour when a mass conversion … will suddenly revolutionize the fortunes of the Faith, … and reinforce a thousandfold the numerical strength as well as the material power and the spiritual authority of the Faith of Baha’u’llah.” We have every encouragement to believe that large-scale enrolments will expand, involving village after village, town after town, from one country to another..

And further:

Enrolling significant numbers of … [people of capacity] is an indispensable aspect of teaching the masses, … to broaden its base and accelerate the process of entry by troops… there are indications that the Lesser Peace cannot be too far distant …​

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
"Entry by troops"
Shoghi Effendi used the term in a letter written in July 1953. Referring to the influx of new Bahá’ís through the efforts of the community in the opening months of the Ten Year Crusade,,,

Early examples
In an October 1963 letter the Universal House of Justice noted that entry by troops had begun to take place:

"We stand now upon the threshold of the second epoch of ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá’s Divine Plan, with the outposts of the Cause established in the remotest corners of the earth, and having already witnessed the beginnings of that entry into the Faith by troops promised by the Master Himself."

The Universal House of Justice also stated that entry by troops had begun to take place during the Ten Year Crusade in letters released in 1964, 1965, and 1966, and later specified that Africa was where entry by troops had taken place during the Ministry of the Guardian.

In 1971 the Universal House of Justice reported that entry by troops was occurring in many parts of the world,[8] and in 1974 it noted that the development of Local Spiritual Assemblies was required to give the Faith to capacity to cope with entry by troops.[9] In 1976 the Universal House of Justice advised the Bahá’ís of Africa that the process of entry by troops needed to be accelerated on the continent.

In 1981 the Universal House of Justice specified that Africa had experienced entry by troops, and in 1987 it stated that entry by troops had occurred in Africa, Latin America, Asia, and the Pacific. In 1989 the Universal House of Justice named Bolivia, Bangladesh, Haiti, India, Liberia, Peru, the Philippines, and Taiwan as countries where entry by troops was taking place.
Here's some more about "Entry by troops"
High hopes

Almost since its inception, the Universal House of Justice has put a high priority on achieving entry by troops, and has had high hopes that it is imminent. In its Ridvan message for 1964, the Universal House of Justice says:

We begin this Plan with a tremendous momentum, exemplified… by the beginning, in several countries, of that entry by troops into the Cause of God prophesied by ‘Abdu’l-Baha and so eagerly anticipated by Him.

and in the Ridvan message for 1965:

Almost universally there is a sense of an impending breakthrough in large-scale conversion. … entry into the Cause by troops has been a fact in some areas for a number of years. But greater things are ahead. … Destiny is carrying us to this climax

A decade later, in 1977, in a letter to an individual, the Universal House of Justice wrote: “As mankind passes through the darkest phase of its history, the Baha’i community will have to face not only entry by troops, which it is now experiencing, but, before too long, mass conversion.”

Skipping forward twenty-odd years, in a letter dated 27 December 1985, the Universal House of Justice wrote, “Surely the time cannot be long delayed when we must deal universally with that entry by troops foretold by the Master as a prelude to mass conversion;” and in its 1986 Ridvan message it says,

The stage is set for universal, rapid and massive growth of the Cause of God; … nearly half a million new believers have already been reported. The names of such far-flung places as India and Liberia, Bolivia and Bangladesh, Taiwan and Peru, the Philippines and Haiti leap to the fore as we contemplate the accumulating evidences of the entry by troops …

A year later, in the 1990 Ridvan message:

Over the last two years, almost one million souls entered the Cause. The increasing instances of entry by troops in different places contributed to that growth, drawing attention to Shoghi Effendi’s vision which shapes our perception of glorious future possibilities in the teaching field. For he has asserted that the process of “entry by troops of peoples of divers nations and races into the Baha’i world…will be the prelude to that long-awaited hour when a mass conversion … will suddenly revolutionize the fortunes of the Faith, … and reinforce a thousandfold the numerical strength as well as the material power and the spiritual authority of the Faith of Baha’u’llah.” We have every encouragement to believe that large-scale enrolments will expand, involving village after village, town after town, from one country to another..

And further:

Enrolling significant numbers of … [people of capacity] is an indispensable aspect of teaching the masses, … to broaden its base and accelerate the process of entry by troops… there are indications that the Lesser Peace cannot be too far distant …​
CG, were they talking about entry by troops in the 70s when you had several aqauintances?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Certainly most Baha'is felt that way back then. Perhaps you were an exception. One of the common reasons for leaving was that the promised 'entry by troops' failed to materialise. But I'm not at all surprised by your answer.

Edited ... according to this page ... Entry by Troops - Bahaipedia, an encyclopedia about the Bahá’í Faith the UHJ announced the entry had begun.
The early 70's is when I was with my Baha'i friends going on "Mass-Teaching" trips. Hippies had already been singing "Give peace a chance" for a couple of years. And then there was Cat Stevens singing "Peace Train". Lots of us were expecting peace to break out, and that included the Baha'is I knew. I still remember the words... "Get your bags together. Go bring your good friends too. 'Cause it's getting nearer, soon it will all be true. Oh, peace train sounding louder. Everyone jump on the peace train."

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
CG, were they talking about entry by troops in the 70s when you had several aqauintances?
Yes, I was busy writing a comment and just posted it.
Mass Teaching is a term used to refer to promotion of the Bahá’í Faith where the aim is to proclaim the religion to as many people as possible, reaching all demographics, in a geographical area. The term began to be widely used in the Bahá’í community in the 1960's when the scale of Bahá’í teaching campaigns increased and mass conversion began to be observed in some areas.

Although mass teaching efforts successfully secured large amounts of declarations many communities struggled to develop methods to effectively teach large numbers of new believers in order to consolidate growth.​

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I see it is a mistake to put one's own interpretation on how God's plans will unfold.

It is an interesting subject, but very rarely does any man understand prophecy and how it will unfold.

Also it is foretold that many ebbs and flows will be experienced in ever increasing convulsions.

No timelines have been put on prophecy but to say that the Lesser Peace will be established in the 21st century, which will require us to look back on history as to what the foundations were. The formation of the UN may well be that foundation, but there may be many other aspects that can be included.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I see it is a mistake to put one's own interpretation on how God's plans will unfold.

It is an interesting subject, but very rarely does any man understand prophecy and how it will unfold.

Also it is foretold that many ebbs and flows will be experienced in ever increasing convulsions.

No timelines have been put on prophecy but to say that the Lesser Peace will be established in the 21st century, which will require us to look back on history as to what the foundations were. The formation of the UN may well be that foundation, but there may be many other aspects that can be included.

Regards Tony
Which prophecies say that when the Messiah comes there will be peace someday?

joelr

Some may choose to see it that way.

Yes, people who understand science.

The Bab offered the Messengers are more than the human frame we see, here is a thought we can consider in explaining who the Messengers are.

I am the Primal Point,” the Báb thus addresses Muhammad Sháh from the prison-fortress of Máh-Kú, “from which have been generated all created things… I am the Countenance of God Whose splendor can never be obscured, the light of God whose radiance can never fade… All the keys of heaven God hath chosen to place on My right hand, and all the keys of hell on My left… I am one of the sustaining pillars of the Primal Word of God. Whosoever hath recognized Me, hath known all that is true and right, and hath attained all that is good and seemly… The substance wherewith God hath created Me is not the clay out of which others have been formed. He hath conferred upon Me that which the worldly-wise can never comprehend, nor the faithful discover.” “Should a tiny ant,” the Báb, wishing to stress the limitless potentialities latent in His Dispensation, characteristically affirms, “desire in this day to be possessed of such power as to be able to unravel the abstrusest and most bewildering passages of the Qur’án, its wish will no doubt be fulfilled, inasmuch as the mystery of eternal might vibrates within the innermost being of all created things.” “If so helpless a creature,” is ‘Abdu’l-Bahá’s comment on so startling an affirmation, “can be endowed with so subtle a capacity, how much more efficacious must be the power released through the liberal effusions of the grace of Bahá’u’lláh..."

The Báb in the words of Shoghi Effendi

Regards Tony

Well his "limitless potentialities" don't include getting any science right. Never mind explaining a few mysteries of the universe, physics, mathematics, cosmology. Just a bunch of fancy sci-fi lingo?
Also no one is made of clay. Now he claims not only to be getting messages but that he is made different? Yet he can't even give us a philosophy, any philosophy? Never mind the other stuff he left out or got wrong.

First rule. Until a "messenger" can give clear proof he has knowledge a human should not have he is making stuff up.

joelr

I see the fraud becomes evident and we can choose to change our ways.

It means we have a clean canvas that we can paint a new future upon.

Regards Tony

I don't know what you mean? All religions are going to leave their faith and join your religion, is that what you mean? Right now Islam is the fastest growing religion. Also there are a lot of revival movements among young people with the "he loves me and died for my sins" thing. That is still popular among certain groups.

joelr

What Abdul'baha is explaining is that the Consciousness of man has always been with man in the entire process of our material evolution.

Our birth and evolution is in the human spirit. The animals are born and evolve in the Animal Spirit, which is contained in the human spirit.

Maybe this is a crucial subject to understand about evolution? I have posted a link if you are interested.

Some Answered Questions | Bahá’í Reference Library

Regards Tony

That is a bunch of science fiction. There is no evidence for any spirit whatsoever. Please research some modern neuroscience and show me evidence for a spirit. Sometimes humans are injured and develop split personalities. Sometimes the 2nd personality is atheist or engages in more "animalistic" behavior. According to this then this person now has 2 spirits. One satanic and one heavenly. Which doesn't make sense for having a spirit at all.

Humans ARE animals. We are also mammals, great apes, and are not "perfect"?
There is no satanic spirit even if we had a spirit. That doesn't make sense. Generally when we make bad choices this is how most people learn and they end up being the most important choices. How exactly is "evil" creating our greatest lessons for growth?
The "heavenly spirit" is an insult to all humans. It suggests we need a heavenly body to intervene and do all the good things for us and without it we would be chimps. It also suggests it's he spirit of faith. Racial supremests have faith that they have a superior race. Christians have faith that their Jesus is he only way to get to heaven. Everyone uses faith to justify whatever beliefs they find attractive.

The holy spirit is just a lift from Christian theology. It's polytheism disguised to pretend to be monotheism. Polytheists had multiple deities for different things. The holy spirit has specific functions it does. This is polytheism. No matter how hard one argues "no it's the same God, just different aspects", "one substance".....well one substance is a Platonic concept borrowed by aquinas and it did not refer to a real thing then and it still does not.

Then he spends a really long time explaining God is unknowable. This is what he does. Takes a mundane concept and says it 1 million different ways to fill space and hypnotize readers.

No questions were answered here. I already know those answers.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is a bunch of science fiction. There is no evidence for any spirit whatsoever.

We have absolutly nothing to share with such comments.

Spirit is life, spirit the light that guides us.

The proof is in our use of it.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
The world events are fully reflecting both the promise of a United Future and the destruction of an old dysfunctional Old World Order.
"The Power of a Message of Peace is Unfolding"? The power? Again, where is the support of the other Baha'is here?

And one thing I'd like to ask is what about the problems within the Baha'i community? Are things all rosy? I don't think so. The "old" world order has changed and is changing all the time. But Baha'is believe the way things now is too messed up to be fixed? But then... How is a world run by the UHJ and local and national UHJ's going to solve the problems?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"The Power of a Message of Peace is Unfolding"? The power? Again, where is the support of the other Baha'is here?

And one thing I'd like to ask is what about the problems within the Baha'i community? Are things all rosy? I don't think so. The "old" world order has changed and is changing all the time. But Baha'is believe the way things now is too messed up to be fixed? But then... How is a world run by the UHJ and local and national UHJ's going to solve the problems?

Yes CG, the power is the Word of God. Once given it creates a new heaven and a new earth both outwardly and most importantly inwardly.

New doors open in peoples hearts, their capacities are renewed and the Word of God slowly becomes the accepted standard that we must live to.

In the early days while the mind of man transitions, there is conflict with the old ways. In this age it is a global transition, so the evidence of the decay of our past practices, that have become ungodly, is also global.

Sorry off to work, running a bit late.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The greatest path to peace is realisation of the oneness of humanity. This realisation is born from the Oneness of God.

We all must look for the good in all peoples and all faiths, our common foundations are born of Love, Justice and Honesty.

Regards Tony