• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The most dangerous country is . . .

Smoke

Done here.
Even more screwed without Russia, goodbye vodka.
No worries there. I just looked through our liquor cabinet, and none of our vodka is from Russia. We have seven bottles of vodka from the US, four from Sweden, one from the Netherlands, and one from Ireland. The vodka supply is secure. :D

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
No worries there. I just looked through our liquor cabinet, and none of our vodka is from Russia. We have seven bottles of vodka from the US, four from Sweden, one from the Netherlands, and one from Ireland. The vodka supply is secure. :D

and what about funny, drunk president's like that BORIS YELTSIN.no one can supply the world with people like him except russia. never seen the Us do it before.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,
Surely the situation is Pakistan is known to everyone.
The way I see it that this situation requires a BOILING POINT as only that will bring about a grave CHANGE.
CHANGE is always something that takes human kind forward.
Through education understanding of religion has drastically changed and now every human [most] understand that religion is something personal and individual and one that is always for UNITING and not DIVIDING as the section of religious zealots in Pakistan have made it to be.
Steel is made by the process of heating and cooling like wise human understanding becomes stronger through the the process of where degradation and upgradation interacts and the necessary CHANGE takes place.
Similarly the situation in Pakistan will finally bring about a CHANGE where democracy gets the upper hand and religious tolerance becomes the order of the day.
CHANGE is where the old gives way to the new. New is what most agree as new.
Love & rgds

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Im unconvinced. All the bottles in front of me are all Russian except for a bottle of absolut. They're all empty though :eek: Im helping keep the russian economy afloat in these dark times :p

Smoke

Done here.
Im unconvinced. All the bottles in front of me are all Russian except for a bottle of absolut. They're all empty though :eek: Im helping keep the russian economy afloat in these dark times :p
It's probably cheaper to ship it there from Russia than from Ireland or Sweden. If Russia went under, though, I've no doubt the Chinese would step up to provide cheap vodka for Oz.

But you'll never build up a good bar if you keep drinking the liquor. :D

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Every so often, you have a bunch of friends over to drink. More fun that way. :D
LOL
But you still drink it.
After I posted, it dawned on me that you were likely meaning not drink as in downing a whole bottle in an hour to see if you beat your BFF's best time.

ahh, the good old days......

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Any country with substantial military power, and who is run by religious extremists, or is in danger of being run by religious extremists. Pakistan is probably at the top of this list.

Others might say Iran, and similar nations, but their actual military power is pretty limited, and they're more talk than anything substantial. I think their ability to develop nuclear weapons isn't nearly as close as is being presented either. It would bankrupt a nation like that to develop a reliable arsenal of nuclear weapons, assuming they even have the resources or know-how.

Last edited:

xkatz

Nations, nationalism, imperialism, politics, and gov't are just results of the human imagination. So our imaginations are the most dangerous thing, even more so than any nation.

joea

Oshoyoi
Nations, nationalism, imperialism, politics, and gov't are just results of the human imagination. So our imaginations are the most dangerous thing, even more so than any nation.

So what country is that?

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
I see that a lot of people have been saying they once believed it was China but now they believe it to be another nation, for whatever reason.

I once believed it was Pakistan, but after the election of George W. Bush here in this country, I now believe it to be the United States of America.

Now, anyone who chooses to do so, is more than welcome to summarily dismiss my opinion as partisan, but I swear and affirm that this is my true belief and not just another belated unfair criticism of our previous president. I don't hold any party affiliation and was once one of those politically ambivalent people prior to Bush.

There is absolutely no reasonable way in the world that George W. Bush should have been elected president. After the election, he then proceeded to run roughshod over Congress, the Courts and the Constitution. Strength of political will is not one of the areas in which I fault the man.

But when he appeared on the national scene, he was nothing but a failed businessman, an incompetent governor and really an embarrasment to the family name.

Even Bush's sleazy campaign tactics should have alienated him from the American public, but it did not. He brought with him to the election nothing other than the name "BUSH". And somehow he got elected twice to the highest office in the land. He then proceeded to do what many American's most fear from an incompetent president, which is to entrench us in an unnecessary war on foreign soil based on an extremist foreign policy agenda.

Given the fact that a person like Bush could be elected president of the United States, and given the fact that America has such a powerful military with full nuclear capability, and given the fact that the American people can be so easily lead into needless wars, there is no doubt in my mind that the United States of America is the most dangerous nation on this planet, maybe the most dangerous state in this galaxy as well as the next three star systems outside the Milky Way.

joea

Oshoyoi
I see that a lot of people have been saying they once believed it was China but now they believe it to be another nation, for whatever reason.

I once believed it was Pakistan, but after the election of George W. Bush here in this country, I now believe it to be the United States of America.

Now, anyone who chooses to do so, is more than welcome to summarily dismiss my opinion as partisan, but I swear and affirm that this is my true belief and not just another belated unfair criticism of our previous president. I don't hold any party affiliation and was once one of those politically ambivalent people prior to Bush.

There is absolutely no reasonable way in the world that George W. Bush should have been elected president. After the election, he then proceeded to run roughshod over Congress, the Courts and the Constitution. Strength of political will is not one of the areas in which I fault the man.

But when he appeared on the national scene, he was nothing but a failed businessman, an incompetent governor and really an embarrasment to the family name.

Even Bush's sleazy campaign tactics should have alienated him from the American public, but it did not. He brought with him to the election nothing other than the name "BUSH". And somehow he got elected twice to the highest office in the land. He then proceeded to do what many American's most fear from an incompetent president, which is to entrench us in an unnecessary war on foreign soil based on an extremist foreign policy agenda.

Given the fact that a person like Bush could be elected president of the United States, and given the fact that America has such a powerful military with full nuclear capability, and given the fact that the American people can be so easily lead into needless wars, there is no doubt in my mind that the United States of America is the most dangerous nation on this planet, maybe the most dangerous state in this galaxy as well as the next three star systems outside the Milky Way.

Bush was nothing but dust in the wind...that goes for his old man as well...both were warmongers...

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
There is absolutely no reasonable way in the world that George W. Bush should have been elected president.
Um...
He wasn't elected President.
He was appointed President by the US Supreme Court.

He was, however, re-elected. :sorry1: