• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The most dangerous country is . . .

kai

ragamuffin
You've all missed the obvious answer: France. Bill O'Reilly would not focus so much on this menace if they weren't the most dangerous country on earth.

yes France but no ! They haven't the nature for war. ... the result that they would rather eat and make love with their faces than fight. ...

Frubals if you know where that comes from.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
The USA is far more dangerous than any other country in the world. They not only police the world, they think its their right to police the world. "They've got the rest of us by the knackers"

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
The USA is far more dangerous than any other country in the world. They not only police the world, they think its their right to police the world. "They've got the rest of us by the knackers"

i agree. they think they are so tough, wait till north korea shows em :D.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
i agree. they think they are so tough, wait till north korea shows em :D.

North Korea is realtively weak, their military has fancy parades while their citizens starve in the fields. Something i have found amusing though, is how America is always at the forefront of Nuclear non-proliferation talks with these countries, yet don't they have a lovely stockpile of nuclear weapons? Russia is guilty of it too.

A scarey thing on the news a few years ago when Indonesia was "a so called threat to Australia" is that they have more soldiers than we have bullets. Scarey fact.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
North Korea is realtively weak, their military has fancy parades while their citizens starve in the fields. Something i have found amusing though, is how America is always at the forefront of Nuclear non-proliferation talks with these countries, yet don't they have a lovely stockpile of nuclear weapons? Russia is guilty of it too.

you know you make a good point. the US is just attacking other weaker countries at the moment, and thats a fact. all the other countries that have nuclear weapons or are making them are doing so to protect their people from the verbally abussive bully which is the US. so if it was a country that didn't have nuclear weapons to actually condem others who have it would be a good thing, i'm totally up for it because in the end nuclear weapons have been created to kill the innocent. and why should civilians suffer just because 2 stupid leaders do not like each other.

A scarey thing on the news a few years ago when Indonesia was "a so called threat to Australia" is that they have more soldiers than we have bullets. Scarey fact

well china is way more of a threat to the whole world than indonessia will ever be to australia. thats just dumb thinking i recon seriously. you cannot start a war with someone simply because "they outumber us". i mean come on it's not a childish game, it's reallity.
china outnumbers japan and russia any day, so what, big deal. thats not a security threat. is it?

kai

ragamuffin

give me US cop over a Russian or Chinese one any day.:)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
give me US cop over a Russian or Chinese one any day.:)

Personally i'd prefer to stay away from America as much as possible. However, the country i live in is America's little lap dog.
The world would be screwed without the Chinese, no cheap everything. Even more screwed without Russia, goodbye vodka. America is responsible for nothing lol ;) EXCEPT A GIANT WORLDWIDE ECONOMIC CRISIS.

Thanks America, the world doesnt need a job anyway.