• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The earth is 13,000 years old and it is soon to be renewed when Christ comes

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
It's funny just how much life, doesn't need any of the things that we do to survive.
Some privilege.

Again this is making God out to be a lousy creator.... He had to put Earth here the way it is right now or it would never have worked. Like God is so weak that he can't make life to exist anywhere he likes.

If that is the case, how do they expect him to bring the long dead back to life?

Once again the argument for a young earth comes down to: God is a liar or he is inept.

wa:do

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony

I tried giving the videos the benefit of the doubt but they themselves possessed more questions than answers. I agree with most of the scientific discovery but by the end of the videos you hear the same...."Because we don't know how it is to be then there must be an intelligent designer".....(FALSE)

As far as their theory that this solar system is the most conducive for complex life...well, they have to show me how they reached this conclusion since we don't really have a vast amount of data to go on when it comes to other solar systems. Scientist can tell you a lot about this solar systems and there are still a lot they don't know but they'd be hard pressed to tell you about plantes in other solar systems and if they are actually capable of sustaining "complex life".

Also take note that there are "extremes" on our own planet where WE HUMANS can not survive but other organisms thrive. So the theory that this planet or this solar system is some how special is truly unfounded. Just because we may not be able to survive in other places doesn't mean that it's not "special" to the organisms that can.

To be honest with you...the theory of evolution explains alot of what was in those videos you posted......And still none of these videos could show how a designer (god) is needed to have made any of this possible.....:sorry1:

J Bryson

What a way to go! Crushed and suffocated to death by ****. :cover::thud::biglaugh:

Join my church! Though others may say that it is heresy, only the Church of the Rolled Up Newspaper can possibly forestall the day of judgment!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Join my church! Though others may say that it is heresy, only the Church of the Rolled Up Newspaper can possibly forestall the day of judgment!

It IS heresy! For only the Church of the Shock Collar knows and tells the real truth of the life-ending Poodle-Doodle. Any other church proclaiming to do so is leading you astray with their wicked words inspired by Poodle worshipping cretins!

Sententia

Intelligent Designer Evidences

I didn't know you were a scientologist? I thought you were a mormon? Maybe a formon? (Former mormon?)

Hmmm... Anyways... ID is not science. If I told you that glass does not break if its holy and showed you video of blessed glass not breaking even when hit with a hammer would you accept it as such?

What if you did and you bought said blessed glass and upon arrival it had a certified letter of blessification....

You passed it on from generation to generation.

3000 years from now someone drops it. Accident mate.... but still... it breaks.

Was the blessing expired? Was it ever real?

How would you solve this problem?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I'm constantly amazed at how fragile people think life is... and how limited God would have to be if he had to set up a plant "just right" to be able to create life.

Not very powerful that god is he?

wa:do

herushura

Ancients believed that as the sun enters Aquarius, its at a state of Chaos, god that personify this
is Ptah, tiamat, uranos, if you read pheonician mythology you will learn that ptah/uranos/anu are infact yhwh/nun/yamas father, and then there sons are atum/adam/enki/chronos, or the first people, then after aquarius one man would survive, either noah or deucalion, these would then repopulate the earth when the sun enters Aries, these myth are in egpyt/babylon and greek the bible is no diffrent., it also beliefed as when we enter a new age, the world will be destroyed, and a new world will begin, in pisces he is personified as Jesus, taurus is yahwah, and gemini are Elyon, jesus was god/yahwah in aries, when he died god abandoned him (forsaken), as god is a perso of aries, and then jesus enters pisces, thus he begins to fish afterwards, now we have mastered the calender, we have no use of the zodiacs, so an aquarius testements is pretty useless

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Again FFH, be careful with your prophesies. By your own scripture, the prophet whose prophesies do not come to be, exactly as the prophet foretold, is a false prophet, and is to be put to death.