• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Condition to Segregation!

Is Life; Theirfore Religion - Segregated or Not; And By Whom?

• Total voters

uloMartin

The Whole Ordeal of Segregation is to Keep People in Context Whereby in Which they Can be Seen, Diversed to the Knowledge of the Privileged, Theirby Formally Known of the Sadducees and Pharisees of This Common Age Upon Which Enlightenment is Permitted in Grasp.

Through it The Understanding of Interfaith is been given a slight notion, Wherein it Stands on the Inquire of itself; Albeit Not in the Spirits Wherein It Out to be Outlived in to the Consumption of the Benefits to the Render of Mankind. This Inevaluated Form Stands on the Contradict of the Spirits of up Above; Wherein the Notion is of Life; in the Essence For Which we Perceive; Ie. Spiritus.

The Condition Which is Left of in Most Spiritual Religious notion; is the Band Whereby Which the Correlation of a Syllable is Not given, like to the Memra ܡܡܪܐ That is the Formation of Life in Words if Contained; They the Words in Spirit; & Life. This Whole Conclusion Theirfore is the Segregation of Religion and Spirit; Wherein InterFaith is the Realization of the Whole Comb that Confines the Hair's on One's Neck to be Brushed into the Same Direction to Form a Style of Depiction; we Ourselves Cease to Not Exist in the Gentle Form of Life; ie. Ahinsā (Jainisim). Non-Violence By It's Consumption, is the Definition of All Religion; Whether By Islam (Jihad) or By the Crusade That Embark on Every Religion in It's UnenLightened Form of Life (And) of in Spirit. The Defintion Whereby Which InterFaith is to be the Remedy to the Whole Consumption of Religious Battle's; Whereby the Battle is not Against Flesh and Blood; Stems from the Realization, That All Basis in (& of) Spirituality; The Concept of Thought's (ie. Spirit) is the Understanding of the Combination and Confine; Religious Background to Form an Alliance On the Rudiment's of Grace in Mercy itself.

This Brings the Notion to the Right's that All Speak By the Reverence of the Condition; That All Human's Are Free and of Liberty to Confine their Live's in their own Estate; Without the Regard of the Proper Path to Life itself; Eternal. The Consumption of All Religious Backgrounds; Which is But the Definition of Act's Dealt with in the Correlation of All Harmonious and Good in the Extention Towards Sin and Karma; Comes to the Notion of Having been Met By the Bahai'c Faith, in the Reality of the Interfaith; that All Summation's are to Blend into One; One New Whole Nation under the Concept of the Edible Right's of Freedom Liberty; For Which the Constitutions Must Held in Stance. The Basis of thiS is to Aknowledge that Tho the Study is Passive; the Essence of Life; Active in it's Giving; Whichby By Charity, is But a Testimony to Life.

These Theifore Are Contemplated Upon By the Sanhedrin, Who Profess to Know the Ends Met Deep, into the Reality of All Spiritual Matter's Which; Pertain to the Religious BackGrounds of Act's that Deem it Right Within an InterFaith to Realize Spirituality to be It's Basis. In the Knowledge of This, it is Plausible and Possible to Entertain; Correlation to the Notion of No Breach; Between the Diverse Entities of all Religious Form's to Bring About Bahai "Splendor" in the Glory of the Awakened One "Bodhi" to the Realization of the Christus "Anointing" of the Former Things of God; That Pertain in the Realization, Nothing More then the Benefit of -Heavens under Earth to the Cosmic Karma in their Estate of Reconciliation. The Benefit of This Notion is Immense Seen that Religion out of InterFaith; Battles in a Carnal Manner; of the Ahaṅkāra (Egotism), By Which it Boarder's. The Consumption of the Consummation, Is theirfore the Light's of Heavenly; Which of the Above, Seems to Un measure Nothing; But The Weight by Which it Live's. Hence are These Words Light and the Burden of it Easy. For they Relay the Condition Wherein Man Attempted to Reach the Heavenly Light; Within the Regards, to; That it Must Live By Every Notion of the Perform of Pure, Proper Wholesome in Truth; to the Correlation of the Basis of Islamic Faith; Made Render unto the State of Ahiṃsā (Non-Violence) By the Definition of Jain. That Stems its Notion to be The Truest form of Religion in itself; a Lifestyle By Which to Live in.

Religion in the Basis of Division, is to Not be inbreached upon; Seen that In Life; as All Essences, We Eat Drink and Sleep in the Same Manner as One Notion; Rather then Regardless of Condition; Do So In Steps Upon the Primitive Notion of Memory in Time. These Things Pertain to the Concept that we Live Alongst the Concept of Definition; That Grasp itself but in the Convert of the Realization of Non-Linear Time; Wherein Life and Death's Essence; Are But One Whole Consumption in the Reality, And Realization as One. Theirfore is InterFaith a Notion to be Breached over; Rather then Disregarded, to them Whom Already Have Summerized Their Interstate of Understanding Past the Former Principles of the Notion in Time; the First Teachings of Life.

So Whereas All Elements in Nature are Apart; So Are They Together Forming one New Ecosystem at any or all Given Time. This Breaches over that To Keep Thing Separate is a Notion in Truth; But Also the Gathering Together in the Notion as Such is the Summation of the Reality of Youth; the Primary Extent: Wherein Nothing Seemed Segregated or Apparent; But a Concept that States the Life in Truth; Ie. Youth.

Seen that This Thread Can Go into Any Notion at This Given Time; thereby to Inform on the Notion of the Segregated Form; It Rather is to Stem Out that HE; The One [Whom] Eat's Meat is not to Disregard him Who Eat's [Vegetable] Neither the Other Reform in Different; But that all Eat unto the Notion of G!d, and Thus are to Act as One Whole Community Wherein Mankind Was Once Set in As IN Such. The True Conform is When we Consider; (Contemplate) Non-Violence as a Means of Ourselves; to Disregard Through Cultivation; the Ahaṅkāra, Egotism of Our Concept and Day's. The Further Reached as in the Layer of An Onion; the Deeper the Karma, Cosmic May be iMPurged. Buddha Spoke on That Notion in His Time; Upon Bodhi (Tradition; ) Enlightenment. If We Cease Not the Path of Truth; Whereby Which Their is No Path Trodden that is the Endless and Eternal Path; Then We Cease Not in the Commotion of all the Estates of Life, in the Reality of All Things. This is the Concept Whereupon Time; Befit's ITself in the Destiny of Time; Trinue, Yoga the Remedies of the Mind. #PhiloSophical-Conquest_101

Written in
rsz-screenshot-2020-03-31-at-4-20-30-pm-dangir.jpg
Language: Spirit​

Last edited:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Tumah said this to me yesterday and I feel like repeating it here,

I'm sorry, what?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Taking the time to capitalize almost all the words is impressive, but makes it hard to read.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Taking the time to capitalize almost all the words is impressive, but makes it hard to read.
What it appears to me is this is like some AI type creations of meaningless stringing of sayings to sound impressive. You can create your own here using this link: https://sebpearce.com/bull****/ (it breaks the link, just fill it it once it says it can't find it with that 4-letter word starting in S). Just click "Reionize Electrons" button at the top. Have fun! :) Here's mine I just generated:

This life is nothing short of an unfolding uprising of astral hope.
We reflect, we grow, we are reborn. By unfolding, we believe.
We are being called to explore the biosphere itself as an interface between stardust and insight.
Child, look within and unify yourself. It can be difficult to know where to begin. Have you found your story?

nature

Consciousness consists of psionic wave oscillations of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an ennobling of the mystical. Purpose is the truth of fulfillment, and of us. The grid is bursting with chaos-driven reactions.

If you have never experienced this reintegration through non-local interactions, it can be difficult to reflect. The world is calling to you via transmissions. Can you hear it? How should you navigate this infinite grid?

Dogma is born in the gap where self-actualization has been excluded.
You and I are seekers of the quantum cycle. To follow the vision quest is to become one with it. Insight is a constant.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
IMO, if folks can let go of the idea that their "knowledge of God" is equal to truth I suspect people will suddenly find themselves with a lot less reasons to keep themselves divided.

Our knowledge of God comes from either our own anecdotal experiences or someone else's anecdotal experiences. Neither are very reliable. People are taught about God but they are not taught about truth so many go through their lives confused about the two.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@uloMartin -

I'd like to play שדכן. There's another member on the forum who also posts long, rambling, incoherent messages that are like miscellaneous English words that have no connection to one another.

I think you would be a perfect match. Can I introduce you folks to each other?

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
What it appears to me is this is like some AI type creations of meaningless stringing of sayings to sound impressive. You can create your own here using this link: https://sebpearce.com/bull****/ (it breaks the link, just fill it it once it says it can't find it with that 4-letter word starting in S). Just click "Reionize Electrons" button at the top. Have fun! :) Here's mine I just generated:

This life is nothing short of an unfolding uprising of astral hope.
We reflect, we grow, we are reborn. By unfolding, we believe.
We are being called to explore the biosphere itself as an interface between stardust and insight.
Child, look within and unify yourself. It can be difficult to know where to begin. Have you found your story?

nature

Consciousness consists of psionic wave oscillations of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an ennobling of the mystical. Purpose is the truth of fulfillment, and of us. The grid is bursting with chaos-driven reactions.

If you have never experienced this reintegration through non-local interactions, it can be difficult to reflect. The world is calling to you via transmissions. Can you hear it? How should you navigate this infinite grid?

Dogma is born in the gap where self-actualization has been excluded.
You and I are seekers of the quantum cycle. To follow the vision quest is to become one with it. Insight is a constant.
Brilliant!!

More seriously, though, I read there is a psychiatric symptom called "word salad", which is associated with advanced schizophrenia. I have no medical training, but it does look awfully like what we've got here. :( word salad

uloMartin

Do Not Hold My Spirit, Hostage; You Who vile in the Exclamation of never Able to Write Such Thing. @#Windwalker And e[]chemist. The Probability That As Such Has been in Write of An Non AI Affiliated Source of Substance And Entity is Mindboggling to Them Who do Not UnderStand; windWalker & exchemst.

As for @Tumah, i Do not Know; Neither @RabbiO No Matchmaking Will Be Made. On Contrary; Freedom of Speech & Expression Shall Reign; Wherein Which, i Do Not Consider of [as] S[]uch Intends to be Arbitrary to Some; But Liberty to Another; Hence No Deal to Any of Non.

W/o Intend to Reap more Go[od] on This Account; I'll Decline of Your Professed Acclamation of Your Behalf. It'll Will Be Rendered Void As Such- As Such. "Do Not intend Slavery Where Non is inCaused" (©) 2020. MinU.Youn

ThKk'S.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Do Not Hold My Spirit, Hostage; You Who vile in the Exclamation of never Able to Write Such Thing. @#Windwalker And e[]chemist. The Probability That As Such Has been in Write of An Non AI Affiliated Source of Substance And Entity is Mindboggling to Them Who do Not UnderStand; windWalker & exchemst.

As for @Tumah, i Do not Know; Neither @RabbiO No Matchmaking Will Be Made. On Contrary; Freedom of Speech & Expression Shall Reign; Wherein Which, i Do Not Consider of [as] S[]uch Intends to be Arbitrary to Some; But Liberty to Another; Hence No Deal to Any of Non.

W/o Intend to Reap more Go[od] on This Account; I'll Decline of Your Professed Acclamation of Your Behalf. It'll Will Be Rendered Void As Such- As Such. "Do Not intend Slavery Where Non is inCaused" (©) 2020. MinU.Youn

ThKk'S.
It's OK. I am only trying to warn people not to be too hard on you.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
The Whole Ordeal of Segregation is to Keep People in Context Whereby in Which they Can be Seen, Diversed to the Knowledge of the Privileged, Theirby Formally Known of the Sadducees and Pharisees of This Common Age Upon Which Enlightenment is Permitted in Grasp.

Through it The Understanding of Interfaith is been given a slight notion, Wherein it Stands on the Inquire of itself; Albeit Not in the Spirits Wherein It Out to be Outlived in to the Consumption of the Benefits to the Render of Mankind. This Inevaluated Form Stands on the Contradict of the Spirits of up Above; Wherein the Notion is of Life; in the Essence For Which we Perceive; Ie. Spiritus.

The Condition Which is Left of in Most Spiritual Religious notion; is the Band Whereby Which the Correlation of a Syllable is Not given, like to the Memra ܡܡܪܐ That is the Formation of Life in Words if Contained; They the Words in Spirit; & Life. This Whole Conclusion Theirfore is the Segregation of Religion and Spirit; Wherein InterFaith is the Realization of the Whole Comb that Confines the Hair's on One's Neck to be Brushed into the Same Direction to Form a Style of Depiction; we Ourselves Cease to Not Exist in the Gentle Form of Life; ie. Ahinsā (Jainisim). Non-Violence By It's Consumption, is the Definition of All Religion; Whether By Islam (Jihad) or By the Crusade That Embark on Every Religion in It's UnenLightened Form of Life (And) of in Spirit. The Defintion Whereby Which InterFaith is to be the Remedy to the Whole Consumption of Religious Battle's; Whereby the Battle is not Against Flesh and Blood; Stems from the Realization, That All Basis in (& of) Spirituality; The Concept of Thought's (ie. Spirit) is the Understanding of the Combination and Confine; Religious Background to Form an Alliance On the Rudiment's of Grace in Mercy itself.

This Brings the Notion to the Right's that All Speak By the Reverence of the Condition; That All Human's Are Free and of Liberty to Confine their Live's in their own Estate; Without the Regard of the Proper Path to Life itself; Eternal. The Consumption of All Religious Backgrounds; Which is But the Definition of Act's Dealt with in the Correlation of All Harmonious and Good in the Extention Towards Sin and Karma; Comes to the Notion of Having been Met By the Bahai'c Faith, in the Reality of the Interfaith; that All Summation's are to Blend into One; One New Whole Nation under the Concept of the Edible Right's of Freedom Liberty; For Which the Constitutions Must Held in Stance. The Basis of thiS is to Aknowledge that Tho the Study is Passive; the Essence of Life; Active in it's Giving; Whichby By Charity, is But a Testimony to Life.

These Theifore Are Contemplated Upon By the Sanhedrin, Who Profess to Know the Ends Met Deep, into the Reality of All Spiritual Matter's Which; Pertain to the Religious BackGrounds of Act's that Deem it Right Within an InterFaith to Realize Spirituality to be It's Basis. In the Knowledge of This, it is Plausible and Possible to Entertain; Correlation to the Notion of No Breach; Between the Diverse Entities of all Religious Form's to Bring About Bahai "Splendor" in the Glory of the Awakened One "Bodhi" to the Realization of the Christus "Anointing" of the Former Things of God; That Pertain in the Realization, Nothing More then the Benefit of -Heavens under Earth to the Cosmic Karma in their Estate of Reconciliation. The Benefit of This Notion is Immense Seen that Religion out of InterFaith; Battles in a Carnal Manner; of the Ahaṅkāra (Egotism), By Which it Boarder's. The Consumption of the Consummation, Is theirfore the Light's of Heavenly; Which of the Above, Seems to Un measure Nothing; But The Weight by Which it Live's. Hence are These Words Light and the Burden of it Easy. For they Relay the Condition Wherein Man Attempted to Reach the Heavenly Light; Within the Regards, to; That it Must Live By Every Notion of the Perform of Pure, Proper Wholesome in Truth; to the Correlation of the Basis of Islamic Faith; Made Render unto the State of Ahiṃsā (Non-Violence) By the Definition of Jain. That Stems its Notion to be The Truest form of Religion in itself; a Lifestyle By Which to Live in.

Religion in the Basis of Division, is to Not be inbreached upon; Seen that In Life; as All Essences, We Eat Drink and Sleep in the Same Manner as One Notion; Rather then Regardless of Condition; Do So In Steps Upon the Primitive Notion of Memory in Time. These Things Pertain to the Concept that we Live Alongst the Concept of Definition; That Grasp itself but in the Convert of the Realization of Non-Linear Time; Wherein Life and Death's Essence; Are But One Whole Consumption in the Reality, And Realization as One. Theirfore is InterFaith a Notion to be Breached over; Rather then Disregarded, to them Whom Already Have Summerized Their Interstate of Understanding Past the Former Principles of the Notion in Time; the First Teachings of Life.

So Whereas All Elements in Nature are Apart; So Are They Together Forming one New Ecosystem at any or all Given Time. This Breaches over that To Keep Thing Separate is a Notion in Truth; But Also the Gathering Together in the Notion as Such is the Summation of the Reality of Youth; the Primary Extent: Wherein Nothing Seemed Segregated or Apparent; But a Concept that States the Life in Truth; Ie. Youth.

Seen that This Thread Can Go into Any Notion at This Given Time; thereby to Inform on the Notion of the Segregated Form; It Rather is to Stem Out that HE; The One [Whom] Eat's Meat is not to Disregard him Who Eat's [Vegetable] Neither the Other Reform in Different; But that all Eat unto the Notion of G!d, and Thus are to Act as One Whole Community Wherein Mankind Was Once Set in As IN Such. The True Conform is When we Consider; (Contemplate) Non-Violence as a Means of Ourselves; to Disregard Through Cultivation; the Ahaṅkāra, Egotism of Our Concept and Day's. The Further Reached as in the Layer of An Onion; the Deeper the Karma, Cosmic May be iMPurged. Buddha Spoke on That Notion in His Time; Upon Bodhi (Tradition; ) Enlightenment. If We Cease Not the Path of Truth; Whereby Which Their is No Path Trodden that is the Endless and Eternal Path; Then We Cease Not in the Commotion of all the Estates of Life, in the Reality of All Things. This is the Concept Whereupon Time; Befit's ITself in the Destiny of Time; Trinue, Yoga the Remedies of the Mind. #PhiloSophical-Conquest_101

Written in
rsz-screenshot-2020-03-31-at-4-20-30-pm-dangir.jpg
Language: Spirit​
Yes, your OP was long and almost impossible to understand, so I scanned it more than read it. But I didn't notice anywhere that you clarified what segregation you were referring to, although I specifically looked for that.

Do you mean a religious justification of racial segregation, segregation of gender according to religion, segregation of religions, segregation of Jews from non-Jews, or something else?

Please clarify so that I can reply. Thanks in advance.

uloMartin

The Segregation is to the Confines of Religion, Wherein Syncretiology is not A Considered Viable Entity unless Bound to it's Predecessor Basis, This mean's; Tho their is A Straight Given Pass; the Knowledge of it is Hid From the Entities That do Not Accumulate the Enough of Essence; ThAt is Pertained to tHese IndivIdual Religious Basis of Syncretional Esteem of Estate in thIs 21St Basis ReAlm; Branding of Some Sort is Deemed Rather Better, Then An Individual's Take On A Certain Notion; RAther Then, Theirfore is it Spoken of the Syncronistic TimeLine of Religious Segregated Biases.

uloMartin

Didn't take That Long, Simply Wrote as i Speak; Perchance you were to Read it SLOWly, rather then Browse Through it in a Chimney. FYI: Post of the Day

Read it Again, You Might Get It. !! :)

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Didn't take That Long, Simply Wrote as i Speak; Perchance you were to Read it SLOWly, rather then Browse Through it in a Chimney. FYI: Post of the Day

Read it Again, You Might Get It. !! :)
You may be right. But it still hurts my eyes to much, I'm afraid...