• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The compassionate Pope

kerndog

All you are doing in the above is rambling and bringing in things we're not discussing.

What you simply cannot seem to get is the fact that you complain about how other denominations have viewed JW's as not being "true Christians", and yet you turn that around and do exactly the same thing to others, especially Catholics. And anyone reading this should notice that you did not condemn Catholics that have converted to become JW's, but yet you continue to judge Catholics who have remained Catholic, and then distorted what the RCC actually has and does teach. Not only are you ignoring Jesus' words of not judging others, you are not telling the truth about what the RCC actually teaches, and when that truth comes out you still cannot confess that you made a mistake.

There's nothing wrong with debate, and heaven knows I've been in a lot of them, but there very much is something wrong with a religious bigotry that condemns an entire denomination or religion and the people in it as you and some others have done. You simply cannot complain about being mislabeled and yet do the same exactly thing to someone else's denomination without slipping into nothing short of sheer hypocrisy.

Maybe it's just best to let God do the judging of people and even denominations or religions-- I think it's well beyond your and my pay-grade-- then you can deal with specific issues that you might disagree with.
I hear you, YOU DO NOT CARE ! I get it, we get it all the time, it does not fit YOUR image of Gods plan, will not consider you as part of this debate anymore !

David1967

Premium Member
I hear you, YOU DO NOT CARE ! I get it, we get it all the time, it does not fit YOUR image of Gods plan, will not consider you as part of this debate anymore !

What a twisted accusation. Pretty low to accuse someone you don't actually know of not caring just because they don't share your worldview of JW moral superiority. Any one who looks at the whole of Metis's posts will know that agree with him or not, he is a compassionate person.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
What a twisted accusation. Pretty low to accuse someone you don't actually know of not caring just because they don't share your worldview of JW moral superiority. Any one who looks at the whole of Metis's posts will know that agree with him or not, he is a compassionate person.

When did this become a debate about how compassionate metis is?
I have no doubt that metis is a very compassionate man, but where does it say being compassionate is a requirement for salvation? I believe that there are so many much more important things on that list of priorities...the first being the promotion of Bible truth.

metis is not a Christian by his own admission, but I see that having family in Catholicism might make his viewpoint a little more lenient about what that institution teaches than we would be. Having learned what the Bible teaches as opposed to what the churches teach is a real eye opener to a lot of Catholic people.

What spiritual condition was Israel (Judaism) in when Christ came? Were they conducting God's worship in an exemplary way? Or had they made it into something that Jesus did not recognize? He did not have a good word to say about those religious leaders because they had taken the people away from true worship by twisting the scriptures to suit their own agenda. Israel's history was peppered with their failures to remain spiritually uncontaminated. Christendom has gone down the exact same path....for the exact same reasons.

When Jesus comes to judge those who claim to have done even powerful works "in his name", Jesus responds by saying that he has NEVER known them (Matt 7:21-23).....that means that from its beginnings with the formation of the Roman Catholic Church, and later with the reformation, Christendom, because of her blood spilling and adoption of false religious traditions, has never had Jesus' among them. Most people have no idea what real Christianity is. They just assume that their religious leaders have been telling them the truth all these centuries, just as the Jews did in Jesus' day. No one questions where they got their teachings, yet it is not difficult to find out.....we live in an information age....and Jesus is coming again as judge this time.

The many former Catholics that I have studied the Bible with, who became disillusioned with Catholicism were appalled at the lies they have been fed all their lives. Destroying their statues, crucifixes, rosary beads and icons was one of the things they enjoyed because they saw how God views such things from the scriptures.

It isn't bigotry to expose error. Jesus and his apostles did so and we are under obligation to tell the truth about the things that God detests. He hates false worship, idolatry and friendship with this world.
As the apostle Paul said...
Rom 10:14, 15:

"how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach?  How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out?

Christendom does not know the God of Jesus Christ....so we are here to tell them about him.
No one is forced to listen to us. Like others here, we present our point of view and allow the readers to make up their own minds. Isn't that what Jesus did?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I was watching the news yesterday and saw that Pope Francis took some Syrian refugees back to the Vatican with him. I was touched by the compassion that he showed these people in need even though they were of a different faith. It got me thinking, "maybe there is hope for the world after all. Thoughts?
Maybe there is hope if folks are as easily impressed as you seem to have been. Try not to confuse compassion with opportunistic photo ops.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Maybe there is hope if folks are as easily impressed as you seem to have been. Try not to confuse compassion with opportunistic photo ops.
It's quite possible for a single event to be both an expression of true compassion and a pragmatic PR opportunity: nothing mutually exclusive about the two interpretations.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Where did I say that I "DO NOT CARE"? And supposedly what "image of Gods plan" have I posted here?

Seems that you have problems telling the truth and would rather fabricate disingenuous strawmen to attack me with. You claim to know the truth, and yet you come back with the above? Seriously?

kerndog

I have no doubt that metis is a very compassionate man, but where does it say being compassionate is a requirement for salvation? I believe that there are so many much more important things on that list of priorities...the first being the promotion of Bible truth.

metis is not a Christian by his own admission, but I see that having family in Catholicism might make his viewpoint a little more lenient about what that institution teaches than we would be. Having learned what the Bible teaches as opposed to what the churches teach is a real eye opener to a lot of Catholic people.

What spiritual condition was Israel (Judaism) in when Christ came? Were they conducting God's worship in an exemplary way? Or had they made it into something that Jesus did not recognize? He did not have a good word to say about those religious leaders because they had taken the people away from true worship by twisting the scriptures to suit their own agenda. Israel's history was peppered with their failures to remain spiritually uncontaminated. Christendom has gone down the exact same path....for the exact same reasons.

When Jesus comes to judge those who claim to have done even powerful works "in his name", Jesus responds by saying that he has NEVER known them (Matt 7:21-23).....that means that from its beginnings with the formation of the Roman Catholic Church, and later with the reformation, Christendom, because of her blood spilling and adoption of false religious traditions, has never had Jesus' among them. Most people have no idea what real Christianity is. They just assume that their religious leaders have been telling them the truth all these centuries, just as the Jews did in Jesus' day. No one questions where they got their teachings, yet it is not difficult to find out.....we live in an information age....and Jesus is coming again as judge this time.

The many former Catholics that I have studied the Bible with, who became disillusioned with Catholicism were appalled at the lies they have been fed all their lives. Destroying their statues, crucifixes, rosary beads and icons was one of the things they enjoyed because they saw how God views such things from the scriptures.

It isn't bigotry to expose error. Jesus and his apostles did so and we are under obligation to tell the truth about the things that God detests. He hates false worship, idolatry and friendship with this world.

"how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach?  How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out?

Christendom does not know the God of Jesus Christ....so we are here to tell them about him.
No one is forced to listen to us. Like others here, we present our point of view and allow the readers to make up their own minds. Isn't that what Jesus did?
Spot on Deeje, What truly amazes me, are the people who get on sites like this and make a comment or statement based on NOTHING but THEIR view on it, with absolutely no use of scripture to support THEIR view, and the very FEW who do, when we show them from scripture, how we don't think THEIR application of said scripture holds water, they cant explain it, and resort to calling us arrogant , twisted, and then resort to attacking us with things from the media (like they are trustworthy) and websites of people with an ax to grind (like they are trustworthy) , I at LEAST respect those who THINK they know from scripture. They have been taught a religious theology that has been corrupted for the last 1500 years...Matt. 13:24-30...36-43...Acts 20:29,30...BUT will not lift a finger to see if these things are so !...Eph.5:10...1Pet.3:15...Rom.12:2...James 1:27....I have at various times asked the QUESTION; Why did the religious leaders in Jesus day, who studied the scriptures diligently from their youth up, DID NOT UNDERSTAND, But Jesus and his disciples did, they both used the same scriptures did they not ??...MATTHEW CHPT. 13....According to Jesus the number of people who get it, would be SMALL indeed...Matt.7:13,14...but as is almost always the case, they will not answer this question from scripture !...MATTHEW 15:14....AND SO IT IS WHITH CHRISTENDOM !

metis

I have already mentioned what my motivation has been and why, and it's not what you say. A while back, I supported an attack on JW's by someone who declared you folks as not being "true Christians", and I have tried to defend Muslims against bigotry against them, and yet none in my family are JW's or Muslims.

As I said before, religious bigotry is religious bigotry, JW's have sometimes been the victim of religious bigotry, and yet all too many JW's use religious bigotry against others. You simply cannot have it both ways without slipping into utter hypocrisy. If all non-JW's began to attack the your denomination, how would you feel? It's one thing for someone to disagree with some of which you may believe, but it's another thing to condemn your entire denomination.

What you have conflated are differences of interpretations and opinions on some items as somehow negating the fact that probably most Christians do believe in Jesus and what he taught, believe in God, and believe in the Holy Spirit. But somehow you say that's not enough and that this makes them not really Christian at all, thus ignoring Jesus' "judge ye not" mandate.

Therefore, it is you who have added conditions in regards to who may be "saved". It is you who have judged not only other denominations and their people but also claimed that somehow you have a monopoly on correct interpretation and understanding and truth.

So, let me leave you with this verse, which I do believe we all should admonish and practice:
Micah 6:8 "He has showed you, O man, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?"

Now, do you believe what this verse says or not?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It's quite possible for a single event to be both an expression of true compassion and a pragmatic PR opportunity: nothing mutually exclusive about the two interpretations.
That's true and I am certainly willing to admit my own deeply rooted cynicism does not allow me to be taken in by this supposed act of kindness.

Well. It was a nice gesture in any case.
Yeah, I'm sure he put them up in a wing of the Vatican. I wonder if he is really saying that the Vatican should be doing more to help people in need?

blue taylor

I have already mentioned what my motivation has been and why, and it's not what you say. A while back, I supported an attack on JW's by someone who declared you folks as not being "true Christians", and I have tried to defend Muslims against bigotry against them, and yet none in my family are JW's or Muslims.

As I said before, religious bigotry is religious bigotry, JW's have sometimes been the victim of religious bigotry, and yet all too many JW's use religious bigotry against others. You simply cannot have it both ways without slipping into utter hypocrisy. If all non-JW's began to attack the your denomination, how would you feel? It's one thing for someone to disagree with some of which you may believe, but it's another thing to condemn your entire denomination.

What you have conflated are differences of interpretations and opinions on some items as somehow negating the fact that probably most Christians do believe in Jesus and what he taught, believe in God, and believe in the Holy Spirit. But somehow you say that's not enough and that this makes them not really Christian at all, thus ignoring Jesus' "judge ye not" mandate.

Therefore, it is you who have added conditions in regards to who may be "saved". It is you who have judged not only other denominations and their people but also claimed that somehow you have a monopoly on correct interpretation and understanding and truth.

So, let me leave you with this verse, which I do believe we all should admonish and practice:

Very truely said.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
As I said before, religious bigotry is religious bigotry, JW's have sometimes been the victim of religious bigotry, and yet all too many JW's use religious bigotry against others. You simply cannot have it both ways without slipping into utter hypocrisy.

metis, it is not religious bigotry to expose error and to tell the truth.....if you think so, then Jesus and his apostles were guilty as well.
How can people know the truth if it is never told to them? How can they make informed choices without information? If you love something that God hates, will you continue to do it once the truth is told? Will you want to continue to practice what God hates in your ignorance.....which could well be an ignorance of choice? ( 2 Thess 1:6-9; 2:9-12)

If all non-JW's began to attack the your denomination, how would you feel?

Are you serious? :eek: Do you know how many hate sites there are for JW's? We are the most peace loving people on the planet, but we cop more flack for less offense than anyone else I know. Jesus told us to expect this. (John 15:18-21) It goes with the territory. Being no part of this world is not a popular stance in any nation. It is even a jailable offense in some nations. Many of our brothers are in prison for refusing military service and for not voting in elections. (1 John 5:19; John 17:16)

It's one thing for someone to disagree with some of which you may believe, but it's another thing to condemn your entire denomination.

And yet this is what is routinely done. Some of our worst opposers are those who hate what we preach...they attack us for exposing their errors and because they cannot defend them from the Bible. Jesus and his disciples suffered exactly the same kind of opposition...and from those who claimed to worship the same God.

It is not me condemning them, metis; it is their own beliefs and conduct that betrays them. Tell me one time when the Catholic Church (or any other of Christendom's churches) has failed to support their national leaders in sanctioning their members as they break Jesus' command to "love your enemies"? How can the clergy condone bloodshed when Christ forbids it? This is one issue where a person's "Christianity" is challenged by a rival "religion"....nationalism, in which we see one's country served with the same vigor and emotions as one would serve God, but probably with way more zeal.

One thing is certain, metis....there is only one truth and there is only one global body of Christians who are practicing it in full obedience to the Christ. All people are free to make their own assessments of how well their own religion stacks up and they had better do it before the judgment comes. We are living in the final days of this world system and Christ's judgment is coming, ready or not....we get one shot at getting it right.....everyone will be where they have placed themselves when Jesus requires an accounting. It won't matter what label you wear because it is the doing of the Father's will that determines who goes and who stays."Sheep" and "goats"...that's all there is. There are only two roads that man is travelling..one leads to life and one leads to death...we choose our path. (Matt 7:13, 14) The way to life is a tough one.

Absolutely! :) So what is God "requiring" of us metis? What is the "good" that God has shown us? Isn't it the perfect example of his son? Aren't we supposed to "follow his steps closely"? (1 Pet 2:21) Do you see the churches "doing" what Christ did in any real way...or do they just talk about it?

"Justice"? Is it "justice" to see innocents killed in conflicts that supposed "Christians" are fighting in, with the backing of their clergy?

Is it "loving kindness" to drop bombs on people?...or to mow them down with automatic weapons because your government tells you to? What does Christ tell us to do? (Matt 26:52)
Every innocent victim will have their life compensated for, just as Abel's blood was crying out to God from the ground. (Gen 4:8-10)

Is it "walking humbly" to parade around in fancy clothes and funny hats in monstrous cathedrals, promoting meaningless ritual, idolatry and false worship?

Can you see Jesus sanctioning any of that? I'm sorry but my commitment to the truth will not allow me to "pussyfoot" around people's sensibilities. If people don't want to hear the truth, they can do what humans have always done...ignore the messenger. :( It's their call.

It's part of our job to help people to "get out of Babylon the great" (Rev 18:4, 5) No one can obey that command from God to his people, if they have no idea who or what Babylon the great is.

Last edited:

kerndog

metis, it is not religious bigotry to expose error and to tell the truth.....if you think so, then Jesus and his apostles were guilty as well.
How can people know the truth if it is never told to them? How can they make informed choices without information? If you love something that God hates, will you continue to do it once the truth is told? Will you want to continue to practice what God hates in your ignorance.....which could well be an ignorance of choice? ( 2 Thess 1:6-9; 2:9-12)

Are you serious? :eek: Do you know how many hate sites there are for JW's? We are the most peace loving people on the planet, but we cop more flack for less offense than anyone else I know. Jesus told us to expect this. (John 15:18-21) It goes with the territory. Being no part of this world is not a popular stance in any nation. It is even a jailable offense in some nations. Many of our brothers are in prison for refusing military service and for not voting in elections. (1 John 5:19; John 17:16)

And yet this is what is routinely done. Some of our worst opposers are those who hate what we preach...they attack us for exposing their errors and because they cannot defend them from the Bible. Jesus and his disciples suffered exactly the same kind of opposition...and from those who claimed to worship the same God.

It is not me condemning them, metis; it is their own beliefs and conduct that betrays them. Tell me one time when the Catholic Church (or any other of Christendom's churches) has failed to support their national leaders in sanctioning their members as they break Jesus' command to "love your enemies"? How can the clergy condone bloodshed when Christ forbids it? This is one issue where a person's "Christianity" is challenged by a rival "religion"....nationalism, in which we see one's country served with the same vigor and emotions as one would serve God, but probably with way more zeal.

One thing is certain, metis....there is only one truth and there is only one global body of Christians who are practicing it in full obedience to the Christ. All people are free to make their own assessments of how well their own religion stacks up and they had better do it before the judgment comes. We are living in the final days of this world system and Christ's judgment is coming, ready or not....we get one shot at getting it right.....everyone will be where they have placed themselves when Jesus requires an accounting. It won't matter what label you wear because it is the doing of the Father's will that determines who goes and who stays."Sheep" and "goats"...that's all there is. There are only two roads that man is travelling..one leads to life and one leads to death...we choose our path. (Matt 7:13, 14) The way to life is a tough one.

Absolutely! :) So what is God "requiring" of us metis? What is the "good" that God has shown us? Isn't it the perfect example of his son? Aren't we supposed to "follow his steps closely"? (1 Pet 2:21) Do you see the churches "doing" what Christ did in any real way...or do they just talk about it?

"Justice"? Is it "justice" to see innocents killed in conflicts that supposed "Christians" are fighting in, with the backing of their clergy?

Is it "loving kindness" to drop bombs on people?...or to mow them down with automatic weapons because your government tells you to? What does Christ tell us to do? (Matt 26:52)
Every innocent victim will have their life compensated for, just as Abel's blood was crying out to God from the ground. (Gen 4:8-10)

Is it "walking humbly" to parade around in fancy clothes and funny hats in monstrous cathedrals, promoting meaningless ritual, idolatry and false worship?

Can you see Jesus sanctioning any of that? I'm sorry but my commitment to the truth will not allow me to "pussyfoot" around people's sensibilities. If people don't want to hear the truth, they can do what humans have always done...ignore the messenger. :( It's their call.

It's part of our job to help people to "get out of Babylon the great" (Rev 18:4, 5) No one can obey that command from God to his people, if they have no idea who or what Babylon the great is.
Very well said Deeje, the problem for a lot of these people is, like the religious leaders of jesus day, they hate having their hypocrosy exposed. You can do 2 things in this situation, 1st, you can hate and attack the one who exposed it, OR,, you can show the humility that Jesus taught us, which do you think would make him smile ? Deeje, you quoted Matt.26:52, which was very good, but if you look at the very next thing he said, teaches us volumes about Jesus thoughts on the use of violence. Vs. 53 states "or do you not think that i cannot appeal to my father to supply me at this moment more than 12 legions of Angels ." A Roman legion in Jesus day was roughly about 6000 men, at 2 Kings 19:35 we see that one Angel put to death 185,000 Assyrians in one night. So , do the math, Jesus had Awsome power at his fingertps, But he showed that the use of that power was NOT his fathers will, and that MIGHT DOES NOT MAKE RIGHT ! We must not be hypocritical in the love jesus taught us to have for fellow man...Romans 12:9...1Tim.1:5...James 3:17...1Pet.1:22....I could not tell you the times i have had these so called compassionate people tell me with tears in their eyes abut the evils of ABORTION, and then in a few sentences later tell you how we should go over and bomb the devil out of these nations we are at war with, KILLING BABIES, CHILDREN, CIVILLIANS, and then blow it off by using a cleaned up term for murder, COLATTERAL DAMAGE ! if that is not hypocrisy, WHAT IS ? If you want to get mad for us exposing YOUR hypocrisy, then so be it, i am proud to do it !!

Last edited:

metis

Just more religious bigotry, and you even contradict yourself in an absolutely hypocritical manner when you complain about prejudice against JW's and then turn around and do the exact same thing to Catholics and other denominations. Are you so blind as to not see you're doing the exact same thing you claim you despise?

And then you write this above about me: "Will you want to continue to practice what God hates in your ignorance...". First of all, you know very little about me and my background, so now you have resorted to both prejudice and the use of demeaning language, which are hardly moral positions to take. And how exactly is it that you somehow know what God supposedly "hates" in me? Hey, I've got more faults than I can even begin to count, but I think it is not your role to speak for God about me or anyone else. Maybe someday you'll take Jesus' words about not judging others seriously.

Anyhow, this conversation with you just came to an end as you've made your points and I have made mine. You stereotype people in other faiths, judge and demean them and their entire faith, and yet you somehow conclude that what you're doing is moral. You say you believe in what Micah says, but your words here on this thread indicate that you really don't. Humble people don't judge others and their entire faith, nor do they judge as to whom God supposedly "hates".

Fortunately, most Christians and most Christian denominations believe what you are doing is unethical, and I would suggest that it is these denominations that you might consider someday looking into some day because the JW hierarchy doesn't seem be setting a very good example for you to follow.

Take care.

blue taylor

Just more religious bigotry, and you even contradict yourself in an absolutely hypocritical manner when you complain about prejudice against JW's and then turn around and do the exact same thing to Catholics and other denominations. Are you so blind as to not see you're doing the exact same thing you claim you despise?

And then you write this above about me: "Will you want to continue to practice what God hates in your ignorance...". First of all, you know very little about me and my background, so now you have resorted to both prejudice and the use of demeaning language, which are hardly moral positions to take. And how exactly is it that you somehow know what God supposedly "hates" in me? Hey, I've got more faults than I can even begin to count, but I think it is not your role to speak for God about me or anyone else. Maybe someday you'll take Jesus' words about not judging others seriously.

Anyhow, this conversation with you just came to an end as you've made your points and I have made mine. You stereotype people in other faiths, judge and demean them and their entire faith, and yet you somehow conclude that what you're doing is moral. You say you believe in what Micah says, but your words here on this thread indicate that you really don't. Humble people don't judge others and their entire faith, nor do they judge as to whom God supposedly "hates".

Fortunately, most Christians and most Christian denominations believe what you are doing is unethical, and I would suggest that it is these denominations that you might consider someday looking into some day because the JW hierarchy doesn't seem be setting a very good example for you to follow.

Take care.
They can't understand you. Their minds are programed by Watchtower, the exact same way the Vatican programs their followers.

kerndog

They can't understand you. Their minds are programed by Watchtower, the exact same way the Vatican programs their followers.
You people have NOTHING, Deeje used 10 scriptures from bible to make her point, you 2 have used, ....hummmmm.....NOTHING ! If you want to be the least bit credible, you boys are going to have to do way better than that, but we have come to expect that out of about 80 % of people affiliated with christendoms churches. Since you dont know your bible very well, there is a book written by a proffesor of Religious History at Baylor University in texas, named Phillip Jenkens,who is very well known in the scholarly community. He has written quite a few books, and has been on a number of talk and radio shows. He wrote a book entitled "The Great and Holy war, how WW I changed religion forever" . He has much to say about christendoms role in war that you fellas probably wont like hearing, if you want i could quote you a few things that would back up Deeje very nicely, since you think we are just blowing smoke up your backside. Would you ACCEPT THAT ? Let me know, i will give you pg. Number and paragraph, so you wont think i am making this up. Or, better yet, go buy a copy, at amazon.com He exposes christendoms bloodthirsty backing of of the war, and HOW they actually HELPED promote it ! Let me know fellas, be happy to quote it for you, word for word. BTW, he has absolutely no affiliation with JWs, are you game ?

David1967

Premium Member
Looks like this thread has been successfully hijacked. Watchtowers, numerous failed prophesies and miracle wheat anyone?

kerndog

Looks like this thread has been successfully hijacked. Watchtowers, numerous failed prophesies and miracle wheat anyone?
The above applys to you also, would you like to hear what this proffesor has to say ? Man , dont hide behind some tired old story that was cleared up long long ago, man dude, you are really desperate, arnt you ?

4consideration

Premium Member
The above applys to you also, would you like to hear what this proffesor has to say ? Man , dont hide behind some tired old story that was cleared up long long ago, man dude, you are really desperate, arnt you ?
It's not likely that the poster that opened this thread actually hijacked it by trying to keep it on topic, instead of making it about someone else's denomination trying to show themselves as being in the know about what God really thinks and wants.

I suppose it would anger people who are dedicated to rejecting the world to see an OP expressing hope for it.

Last edited:

kerndog

It's not likely that the poster that opened this thread actually hijacked it by trying to keep it on topic, instead of making it about someone else's denomination trying to show themselves as being in the know about what God really thinks and wants.

I suppose it would anger people who are dedicated to rejecting the world to see an OP expressing hope for it.
Thats just the point, there IS hope, its just not going to be through human governments, Daniel 2:44