• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tarot Readings For Fun

Cynic

No, a general reading is fine.

I can try a general reading, but I don't feel that I am intuitive as I used to be, when I was taking tarot very seriously and frequently practiced (I am used to using cognition instead of intuition now). My expectation is a vague reading... But I will post the cards so you can also interpret for yourself. I prefer specific or general questions.

Cynic

Do you need to understand the question?

No offense, but I likes me privacy, and the only thing I can think of is deeply personal....
Storm, I understand. My readings are mainly just for fun. I don't need to understand the question, and I don't expect you to give me any details. Luke wolf asked me, "the direction things will take." It's a fairly vague question, but I was able to work with it a little. Mainly, I just need something to work with, be it something simple or detailed. If you feel that details are integral, then I'll just go ahead with a general reading.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I forgot all about this thread. I wouldn't mind a reading from anyone who has the time. And, I'm up for doing readings for others, allthough I no longer have my Celtic Dragon deck. I'll probably be using the Animal Wise deck by Ted Andrews, as I am still studying the Thoth deck.

Cynic

Storm, just to let you know, I won't give you the results just yet , as I am still working on my interpretation.
Your question was vague. I don't know what aspect of your life the spread correlates to, but I am going to have to go with my feelings. I felt intuitively (before the reading), that your inquiry had to do with your love life (although I also arrived to this conclusion using logical inferrence). The cards that were pulled seem to confirm this, your vague question seems to involve a relationship/love interest, perhaps you want to initiate something, a relationship... maybe something more... If this is the case, I have very good news. However, I will have to post the details later (probably tonight). If it is not the case... Well thats partially why I am still working on my interpretation, so I can post other possibilities.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Just a note to those asking for a general reading, it's much more useful and meaningful (to you) to ask about specific things. A question or issue provides the reading with context; otherwise, there's naught but the first card drawn (and minimum knowledge of the online "you") to provide the reading with any context.

I have an issue with eating habits that I wouldn't mind reading for. I have little self-control lately where I need it, and am gaining in weight. This is a problem for me that I have difficulty seeing when it comes time to say "no." I'll try a layout tonight, and welcome anything others might contribute. Each reading provided for this issue would give me insight via the interpretations into other's perspectives on me, that could be helpful in mapping a means to overcome the problem.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Storm, just to let you know, I won't give you the results just yet , as I am still working on my interpretation.
Your question was vague. I don't know what aspect of your life the spread correlates to, but I am going to have to go with my feelings. I felt intuitively (before the reading), that your inquiry had to do with your love life (although I also arrived to this conclusion using logical inferrence). The cards that were pulled seem to confirm this, your vague question seems to involve a relationship/love interest, perhaps you want to initiate something, a relationship... maybe something more... If this is the case, I have very good news. However, I will have to post the details later (probably tonight). If it is not the case... Well thats partially why I am still working on my interpretation, so I can post other possibilities.
It's a family problem.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
Just a note to those asking for a general reading, it's much more useful and meaningful (to you) to ask about specific things. A question or issue provides the reading with context; otherwise, there's naught but the first card drawn (and minimum knowledge of the online "you") to provide the reading with any context.

I have an issue with eating habits that I wouldn't mind reading for. I have little self-control lately where I need it, and am gaining in weight. This is a problem for me that I have difficulty seeing when it comes time to say "no." I'll try a layout tonight, and welcome anything others might contribute. Each reading provided for this issue would give me insight via the interpretations into other's perspectives on me, that could be helpful in mapping a means to overcome the problem.
I seem to be having a similar problem. I say we eat a deck of tarot cards and see if that curbs our appetite.

Cynic

Yes, and the first card I drew was "The Lovers," of course this was one of the cards giving the impression that the inquiry had to do with love/marraige/a relationship, etc. Also was the two of cups as the outcome, which can denote marraige, a love affair, some kind of union between two people.