• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tarot Readings For Fun

Cynic

Just curious... Would free tarot readings for entertainment purposes only be allowed in this forum?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'm all for it, though I'd suggest a thread simply under the "Neopagan" heading. (Unless people are specifically wanting them to be 'New Age' ones.) It sounds like a great idea!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I could use some practice reading for people I've never met. Usually when I do a reading, since I know the person, it's very easy for me to interpret meanings. If anyone wants me to do a reading for them, just ask me, either on this thread or a PM, and whether or not you want your results on this thread or sent to you via PM. To be honest though, I've never done a reading for someone I've never met prior to a reading, so it will be a new experience.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
do any of you two have names? :(

you can PM me them if you don't want them public ....... or i can jsut ask about bangbang, and hope it doesn't give me a reading thats all "sexual in nature" :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i can do them tonight if people give me their names ......... right now i need to go wash my hair for church ......... what? i need to make some effort ;)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Bangbang said:
I use the Tarot to keep me focused but not for reading the future. That is not what the cards are for.
I agree, but I am always happy to read for anyone who wants a reading for fun.:)

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
I dont have my own pack any more :( (sitting crying in the corner)
Or I would offer too.​
I do read for others.... but left my cards in England......... SO SAD! :( :(

Cynic

So what Tarot decks do you all use? I use the Lover's Tarot, I know Michel uses the Rider Waite deck. I used to collect decks, (mainly because I liked the art) untill I gave most of them away.

Mine:

t-love3.jpg

Michel's:

t-rider.jpg