• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tarot Readings For Fun

Cynic

Bangbang, your PM message box is full, it wouldn't let me PM you, but here was the spread:

th_spread.jpg

1 Judgment (reversed)
2 Empress (reversed)
3 10 of wands
4 5 of wands (reversed)
5 9 of cups (reversed)
6 Ace of wands (reversed)
7 9 of pentacles (reversed)
8 5 of swords
9 King of Cups (reversed)
10 Knight of Swords (reversed)

Me thinks I should stop doing reversals in my readings... :banghead3

I have my own way of interpreting the celtic cross spread, but feel free to do your own interpretation.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have a question. Has anyone heard of the Tarot of the Orisha? I ordered it a year and a half ago, and the store keeps getting a response from the vendor that they don't have it in stock. I don't even remember the art work on it. I just remember it looked like it was worth getting.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Cynic said:
I just bought this deck for my sister, check it out:
That is beautiful, Cynic! The artwork looks a little like the guy that does the character designs for the "Final Fantasy" game series!

Ðanisty

FeathersinHair said:
That is beautiful, Cynic! The artwork looks a little like the guy that does the character designs for the "Final Fantasy" game series!
Yo****aka Amano. He's one of my favorite artists of all time and that deck reminded me of him too. I'd love to have a deck designed by Amano.

Bangbang

Hi Cynic...I believe you ended up with so many reversals was do to an unfavorable response regarding my question. The reading seems to indicate that I am in bad health and should not participate in coaching until my health inproves.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am sorry I haven't got your reading Cynic and Jeff. Been a bit buys latly, mainly been working and sleeping the last few days. I definitly will get them tomorow, tonight if I get some time alone.

AquilaKit

I've been interested in Tarot cards for a few years. I don't have many decks though. Healing with the Faeries was the first one I got. Every message is pretty much the same though. Then I got the Universal Wisdom Oracle which has very pretty artwork, but the same thing as the faeries. I also have the Druid Animal Oracle deck. Large cards, beautiful artwork, but I haven't used it much. The ones that work the best for me are Tarot of Atlantis. It has all of the wands, chalices, swords, pentacles, and major arcana cards. Whenever I do readings with them they come out accurately.

Anyway, I'd like a reading. Doesn't matter who does it or when. I can wait. Name's Elise L'Estrange (yes it's French, and no, I am not related to Bellatrix Lestrange. My friends are Harry Potter freaks and ask me that a lot. *sigh*) Hmm. As for the question... How much of a chance do I have at getting a job in the next year. Finding a decent job when you're under 18 is a pain.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Aquilakit, I did a simple three card spread.
1. Knight of Pentacles (Gains and Losses)
2. 9-The Hermit (Solitude)
3 Six of Cups (Unexpected Gifts)

There is a good chance, but speaking from my own experience, don't expect anything but a fast food job if your under 18. Someone within your circle who is older than you, possibly your parents, will offer you advice and pointers on getting a job. I'm not sure of the child labor laws in Utah, but in Indiana, they are very limiting if your 16. Personally, I would wait until your 17, to open up more positions you can work on, more hours can be worked, but fast food will still be primarily the only available jobs.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thanks Luke Wolf. I still refuse to work at a fast food restraunt, so I'll just have to wait, I suppose.
You'll probably end up waiting till your 18 then. I didn't want to go back to a fast food place, but I swallowed my pride, and through a good work ethic, got to enjoy pulling strings like a manager, but not having to do any of the extra paper work. I had a big pull on who got hired or fired, if we should order more or less of a product, who should work when, and could get people wrote up for being lazy. I suggest going to a slower one, more expensive, and further away from everything. You wont get as busy as often, you'll have time to breathe, and the managers usually aren't as strict with low-volume stores.

As for Jeff and Cynic, I am interpreting your reading, and definitly will have them to you tomorow.

Cynic

Can you do a decent one over the internet?
I've done several readings for people in person and through posts/PMs. I have done one for Feathers, and she said that I was pretty accurate. Though, I'll admit I haven't done one in a while, so I am a little rusty.

Cynic

Well, then, have at it if you like. :)
Do you have a particular question, or aspect of your life you would like the reading to pertain to?
Oh and I should mention that I spend a lot of time on readings, so it will take me at least one to two days to do one.