• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Straight men and femininity

Heyo

Veteran Member
Rock or sea?
xVQ2SS.gif

According to the test, I'm more feminine than you.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
xVQ2SS.gif

According to the test, I'm more feminine than you.

Being as we've never met in person, I can say that you might be surprised at my lack of femininity in daily life.

"You're not really a girl, are you?" was probably the anthem of my life, before I became so hermited. I very much look like a girl, but other than that...

I consider it a parlor trick at this point.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
39% Masculine, 61% feminine

Masculinity: Average
Femininity: Average

Causally Feminine.

Frankly, I find this sort of test to be rather annoying. Why put the words 'masculine' or 'feminine' on characteristics everyone has to some degree?

It all feels very stereotypical. Bleh.

Viker

Häxan
39% Masculine, 61% feminine

Masculinity: Average
Femininity: Average

Causally Feminine.

Frankly, I find this sort of test to be rather annoying. Why put the words 'masculine' or 'feminine' on characteristics everyone has to some degree?

It all feels very stereotypical. Bleh.
Once again, this test is still about cultural paradigms and characterization. Stereotypes. Culturally, it's somewhat fair but not exactly on spot.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Once again, this test is still about cultural paradigms and characterization. Stereotypes. Culturally, it's somewhat fair but not exactly on spot.

And it comes across to me as actually promoting those stereotypes. I'd prefer to get rid of them.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Courage is one of the things that we usually associate with being masculine -- usually wrongly, by the way. And here comes the example:

Liz Cheney has just displayed courage in a way that a tiny minority of Republican men have -- and their reaction was to get rid of her, because by comparison, they were embarrassed to be in her company.

Can't say I blame them for their embarrassment.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
What she do?
She put her entire political future on the line in order to just stand up and tell the truth. I am waiting (with scant hope) for Republican men to tell the truth about a rigged election, about January 6, and about the damage Trump is doing. Even Mitch McConnell, just admitting that the Republicans may not retake the Senate (in a year when it should be approximately 100% automatic) couldn't bring himself to point the finger at the actual source. None of them.

Republican men should save money and not buy jock straps anymore. They've nothing to protect in them.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
She put her entire political future on the line in order to just stand up and tell the truth. I am waiting (with scant hope) for Republican men to tell the truth about a rigged election, about January 6, and about the damage Trump is doing. Even Mitch McConnell, just admitting that the Republicans may not retake the Senate (in a year when it should be approximately 100% automatic) couldn't bring himself to point the finger at the actual source. None of them.

Republican men should save money and not buy jock straps anymore. They've nothing to protect in them.
Well I'm proud of her

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Interesting question...
What do you say about Republican women's undies & contents?
Well, their contents will never include me, that's one.

But you jest, of course.

Did you know, on Wednesday, Eric Trump was bragging about his father as one of the all-time great political assassins. “Last night, my father killed another political dynasty, and that’s the Cheneys,” he told the Newsmax host Eric Bolling. “He first killed the Bushes, then he killed the Clintons. Last night, he killed the Cheneys. He’s been rino hunting ever since he got into politics, and last night he was successful again.”

And almost nobody -- with the exception of the very few Republicans who are now out -- has stood up. What do we conclude? Where are the balls in the Republican party?