• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, what does everyone do?

Smoke

Done here.
Awww, that stinks. :( Do you have enough clientele to start your own business? Or, are you tired of women and their whining and would rather stick poison darts in your eyes instead of doing hair?

I like doing hair, and I like teaching. I'm good at it, and I loved my students and my clients and most of my co-workers. I'm just not going to work my *** off and be talked to like a dog by people who don't know what they're doing. :)

So, I'm not sure what I want to do right now. I was offered a job teaching a nail technicians' course, but I turned it down. I know I don't want to do that. We'll see -- with a little luck, before my money runs out.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I like doing hair, and I like teaching. I'm good at it, and I loved my students and my clients and most of my co-workers. I'm just not going to work my *** off and be talked to like a dog by people who don't know what they're doing. :)

So, I'm not sure what I want to do right now. I was offered a job teaching a nail technicians' course, but I turned it down. I know I don't want to do that. We'll see -- with a little luck, before my money runs out.
Do you have room at your place to have a little hair studio? It would be a great write off.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
I am a human, therefore I do stuff.
Cool! Me too!!

Whenever someone asks what I do, I always, always get the urge to reply, "I'm an exotic dancer," just to see the reaction. I don't know why, but the thought cracks me up.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Cool! Me too!!

Whenever someone asks what I do, I always, always get the urge to reply, "I'm an exotic dancer," just to see the reaction. I don't know why, but the thought cracks me up.
Dooooooo it!! And then come back and report to us about the reaction you get! :yes:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I'm a poor university student.

I work at Subway, Morrison Geotechnics and i'm applying for a part time job with Carroll Logistics (road construction engineering).

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I work for a non-profit and coordinate volunteer services within our jurisdiction. I'm also a trainer. Fundraising and cultivation is an important part of what we do.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I take care of business and bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan and make all the beautfiul women weak in the knees.

Rio Sabinas

Old Geezer
Retired Log Scaler from a large timber products company.
Turned 27 yrs. of a knifemaking hobby into a business. Knifemaking & taking care of my
place is my fulltime occupation now.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Still a performance artist, but now I'm feeling more of an urge to find and/or create opportunities for work for other local artists. I kind of already do, but now I want to get paid for my advocacy. ;)