• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I hope you understand that those thoughts are self projection.

Nothing offered here has anything to do with hate.

Nothing offered here has anything to do with my Faith is better than yours.

It has all to do with what is the truth underpinning all faith. None of us have that answer, so it is about where we choose to look.

Regards Tony

Geez...

You start off your post with an insult, against RF rules by the way. Then falsely claim "Nothing offered here has anything to do with hate.", LOL!

Then everything posted by the Baha'i followers here is about how much "better" their religion is, but then it's blatantly denied, even though everyone can see the truth.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Does the fact that this will never happen bother you?
No, because I know it WILL happen, in God's time:

“Warn and acquaint the people, O Servant, with the things We have sent down unto Thee, and let the fear of no one dismay Thee, and be Thou not of them that waver. The day is approaching when God will have exalted His Cause and magnified His testimony in the eyes of all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 248

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
From that statement I believe that you have spiritually evolved to where you don't "get it" or need to feel "superior" to others. And I fully agree with everything you just stated. In fact that pretty much covers my thoughts on all this HATE being on the increase in America. What a soul draining way to live one's life.

I'm just an old fool.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Geez...

You start off your post with an insult, against RF rules by the way. Then falsely claim "Nothing offered here has anything to do with hate.", LOL!
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Why would I talk to myself?
I said speak for yourself, not speak to yourself.

What that means is stop telling others what is true for them -- who they are, what they are, and what they are doing -- because you don't know about anyone except yourself. It means to stop interpreting the words of others to mean what they do not mean, assuming things that are not true.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Geez...

Then everything posted by the Baha'i followers here is about how much "better" their religion is, but then it's blatantly denied, even though everyone can see the truth.

There is no hate or insult to show you are projecting your thoughts into every reply, that the replies search for material to project those thoughts.

Do you think we are any different?

I just offer that I project what I see Baha'u'llah has said is the required remedy. I also project material I see is working towards that aim.

RegardsTony

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I said speak for yourself, not speak to yourself.

What that means is stop telling others what is true for them -- who they are, what they are, and what they are doing -- because you don't know about anyone except yourself. It means to stop interpreting the words of others to mean what they do not mean, assuming things that are not true.

Speak for yourself then.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
There is no hate or insult to show you are projecting your thoughts into every reply, that the replies search for material to project those thoughts.

Do you think we are any different?

I just offer that I project what I see Baha'u'llah has said is the required remedy. I also project material I see is working towards that aim.

RegardsTony

Why so much hatred?

PAUL MARKHAM

Why would it matter? A message is either true or false. How many people believe it has no bearing on that.

Not only do I believe that all believers will get there, I believe that all nonbelievers will get there.
What will happen after that I cannot say since it has not been revealed.
People look at what Baha'is have to offer and reject it. The New World is an unworkable lot of gobblygook. Forcing people to accept something they don't want.

No, of course it is not proof, but Jesus knew about the narrow gate because God told Him about it.
Is that the god that you know nothing about and know a lot about?

No, because I know it WILL happen, in God's time:

PAUL MARKHAM

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia
So a person who is wrong could be telling everyone else they are wrong. :facepalm: :handok:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
“Warn and acquaint the people, O Servant, with the things We have sent down unto Thee, and let the fear of no one dismay Thee, and be Thou not of them that waver. The day is approaching when God will have exalted His Cause and magnified His testimony in the eyes of all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth.
Who is this opinionated fool who is calling others servants? I am not a servant even to any God or Allah. What testimony God or all those who claim to be his prophets / sons / messengers / manifestations / mahdis have presented to the world till now?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Who is this opinionated fool who is calling others servants? I am not a servant even to any God or Allah.
“Warn and acquaint the people, O Servant, with the things We have sent down unto Thee, and let the fear of no one dismay Thee, and be Thou not of them that waver."
I surmise that is Baha'u'llah is referring to Himself as the Servant of God, since He is the One to whom things were sent to warn and acquaint the people.

The "servants of God" are also those who believe in Him and serve Him, so that would not include you, an atheist.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
People look at what Baha'is have to offer and reject it. The New World is an unworkable lot of gobblygook. Forcing people to accept something they don't want.
Nobody is forcing anyone to accept it. Becoming a Baha'i is strictly voluntary, and it always will be.