• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seems like Zakir Naik's goose has been cooked.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Is this a huge thing in India? Like is everybody talking about it in India?
No. Zakir Naiks (or Burhan Wanis, a 22-year old terror poster boy killed in Kashmir a week ago and which has resulted in further 23 deaths till now) are a small problem in India. Generally, Naik is considered a fool (like everywhere else) and dismissed. Even Muslim clerics are against Naik's salafism. Half of Indian Sunni Muslims are Barelvis, who are Hanafis. Not all Muslims in India are Wahabis. And then there are Shias.
So how long have the laws been in place, but not enforced. .. The Bangladeshi government and media has chronically turned a blind eye to persecution and genocide of Hindus. The latest reported 'incident' involved westerners, so naturally it drew attention.
That happens. We take things easy. But now, the wheel has started moving. I hope, Indian agencies will find reasons to put Naik behind bars. I think he plans to land in India today. As for killing of Hindus (and Muslims) in Bangladesh, it is not that their government is taking it easy. But terrorism is difficult to control in Bangladesh. Terrorists easily cross over to India. Bangladesh government has informed Indian government of some 10 terrorists who are supposed to have entered in India (and provided us their photographs). Now, how do we find these ten among millions of Muslim in India. During the Assam insurgency, our terrorists used to hide in Bangladesh.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Oh, he has no dearth of money. Middle-East and Pakistan are supporting/will support him. Indian government is in touch with Youtube about his videos.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
That all will be checked when he comes back to India. He will be asked to explain if police find anything objectionable. We have a strong impartial judicial system.
There is no video on Youtube ?
so it's secrect vids ?!!

sorry, I don't believe that until I watch/listen by my eyes/ears.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
There is no video on Youtube ? so it's secrect vids ?!! sorry, I don't believe that until I watch/listen by my eyes/ears.
You showing your ignorance here. There is no case against him at present. The government is checking because they have complaints that his writings, speeches, videos contribute to religious strife. There are laws in India which prohibit hurting religious sentiments of any person in India, be it a Hindu, Muslim or Christian. People complain against it but many books have been banned in India because they were likely to hurt the sentiments of Muslims. If police find anything like that, they would question him. They may even constitute a case against him. Then, it would depends on Courts as to what they decide. It is a lengthy legal procedure which sometimes takes years to be completed. It is not that Zakir will be put behind bars immediately after he arrives in India. India does not have a dictatorship. India will go by the word of law.
It's obviously a (western/jewish) conspiracy to silence him because he speaks THE TRUTH!!!1
Now, where do Christians and Jews come into picture here in India? And Zakir is no scholar, he is a deciever. Scriptures do not define Hinduism. He ignores the variety of views in Hinduism. No one line from any one book applies to all Hindus, be it the Vedas or BhagawadGita. For example, I am an atheist Hindu. Not many scriptures will apply to me. Another example is idol worship. There are sects in Hinduism who are against idol worship. But there are many who worship idols. Both are very much acceptable in Hinduism. Hinduism does not put fetters on personal beliefs like many other religions.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You showing your ignorance here. There is no case against him at present. The government is checking because they have complaints that his writings, speeches, videos contribute to religious strife. There are laws in India which prohibit hurting religious sentiments of any person in India, be it a Hindu, Muslim or Christian. People complain against it but many books have been banned in India because they were likely to hurt the sentiments of Muslims. If police find anything like that, they would question him. They may even constitute a case against him. Then, it would depends on Courts as to what they decide. It is a lengthy legal procedure which sometimes takes years to be completed. It is not that Zakir will be put behind bars immediately after he arrives in India. India does not have a dictatorship. India will go by the word of law.

you post this thread , you know he is "suspect" no evidence ,for what ?

to please anti-Muslims ?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Yes, if there are complaints against him, against his writings, speeches and videos, then police has to check. What is strange in this? Furthermore, his organization has received funds from outside India. We have rules about reporting receipt and use of such funds. I hope his organization is working within the laws in India. In that case, he has nothing to worry about. Courts in India can upturn even government decisions. The change in government in two states in favor of the central government was rejected by the Indian Supreme Court and the previous governments were reinstated (Uttarkhand and Arunachal Pradesh). It is not that the central government of India or the state government can do anything they like. There are many correctives in our Constitution.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes, if there are complaints against him, against his writings, speeches and videos, then police has to check. What is strange in this? Furthermore, his organization has received funds from outside India. We have rules about reporting receipt and use of such funds. I hope his organization is working within the laws in India. In that case, he has nothing to worry about. Courts in India can upturn even government decisions. The change in government in two states in favor of the central government was rejected by the Indian Supreme Court and the previous governments were reinstated (Uttarkhand and Arunachal Pradesh). It is not that the central government of India can do anything they like.
I just hate to prejudge people, the suspect is innocent until the court charge him.

He made interview at Aljazeera channel, he did not mention to this issue at all !

Sorry i find the source in Arabic only
http://www.aljazeera.net/programs/withoutbounds/2016/7/11/ذاكر-نايك-يرد-على-الاتهامات-ضد-الإسلام

Godobeyer

Premium Member
DR ZAKIR NAIK'S VIEW ON 'ISIS' KILLING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS

He always saying that,do you admit that ?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You showing your ignorance here. There is no case against him at present. .. It is not that Zakir will be put behind bars immediately after he arrives in India.
I just hate to prejudge people, the suspect is innocent until the court charge him.
That is what I too said earlier. If investigating agencies have anything against him, he will be given every chance to defend himself.
He always saying that,do you admit that?
I do not say anything about him. It is for the investigating agencies to comment on that. I have not heard or seen even one of Zakir's speeches or videos. How can I comment? Of course, his writing is pure bullsheet, and I find them provocative. If I wanted to find holes in Islam, I can find millions. Allah asked Muslims to say this to the unbelievers:
وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ​
Nor will you be worshipers of what I worship.
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ​
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

After this, there is nothing to discuss between the two.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That is what I too said earlier. If investigating agencies have anything against him, he will be given every chance to defend himself.I do not say anything about him. It is for the investigating agencies to comment on that. I have not heard or seen even one of Zakir's speeches or videos. How can I comment? Of course, his writing is pure bullsheet, and I find them provocative. If I wanted to find holes in Islam, I can find millions. Allah asked Muslims to say this to the non-believers:
وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ​
Nor will you be worshipers of what I worship.
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ​
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

After this, there is nothing to discuss between the two.

You never seen Zakir speechs !

Now you seen the video that i post,how you comment ?