• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seems like Zakir Naik's goose has been cooked.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
DR ZAKIR NAIK'S VIEW ON 'ISIS' KILLING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS

He always saying that,do you admit that ?
Actually, that is perhaps one of the most intelligent pieces I have seen of him. His thinking is so "out there" and his accent is so thick that it is often very hard to follow what he is rambling on about. I get what he is saying in the video though and no, he is not saying that the Islamic State is NOT killing innocent individuals, as he does not consider them to be Islamic. That itself is a bit of a reach because, as far as I am aware only Allah can say who and who is not a Muslim. @Godobeyer

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You never seen Zakir speechs ! Now you seen the video that i post, how you comment ?
I do not see videos. I have a hearing problem. But I know Zakir's views through his writings which as I said are foolish and dishonest. Moreover, my views are not going to make a difference in his fortune.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
and Many of anti-islam knew that very well,that's please them more than get fooled

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Godobeyer

Premium Member

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
from the link
Pro-Hindutva leader Sadhvi Prachi Wednesday announced a reward of Rs 50 lakh to any person “who will behead” Islamic preacher

not different than ISIS !
she is ISIS hindu version lol
Yeah, she's a loon. Hindutva is a neo-fascist movement involved in terrorism and persecution of minorities.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
- Who cares about what Sadhvi Prachi says? Not even BJP.
- Sikh genocide: Prior to that 10,000 Hindus were killed in Punjab, don't forget that. Yes, Hindus were angry. Moreover, it was conspired by Congress. BJP/RSS were always against that. That is why today Akalies chose to partner BJP to rule Punjab. Our relationship with Sikhism, Jainsm and Buddhism is special, though they are want their own house. But it is a fact that for millions of Hindus there is no guru other than Guru Nanak and no path other than what he showed.
- Graham Staines was an evangelist. Evengelism brings conflicts. However, I think the main culprit has got a death sentence and a few others life sentences. I have not kept up with the case. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Staines#Supreme_Court_of_India_judgement
- "But the recently leaked confession of a repentant Hindu priest, Swami Aseemanand, confirms what India's security establishment should have uncovered: a series of blasts between 2006 and 2008 were carried out by Hindu outfits.": That is a 2011 report when Congress was ruling. Congress tried to implicate Hindus/RSS/BJP people for terrorist activities. One cannot take that as absolute truth. For exdample, the 'Samjhauta' blast could have been a Pakistani act, but Congress made it to look like an act of Hindu extremists.
- http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/04/na...se-of-indias-neo-fascist-far-right-the-facts/: Neither RSS nor BJP subscribe to the idea of 'Akhand Bharat (undivided India)'. We are happy with what we have got. Who want to take in Pakistani imbeciles? Not even if it was offered to us on a ptatter. Gujarat riots were in reply to the train burning. We reserve the right to respond. (It is a long article. Only Modi's enemies will go through it. I am hardly one)
Note: The Sikh genocide portion edited.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
- Who cares about what Sadhvi Prachi says? Not even BJP.
- Sikh genocide: Prior to that 10,000 Hindus were killed in Punjab, don't forget that. Yes, Hindus were angry. Moreover, it was conspired by Congress. BJP/RSS were always against that. That is why today BJP rules Punjab with Akalis. We consider Sikhs to be part of our family even when Sikhs say that their religion is different.
- Graham Staines was an evangelist. Evengelism brings conflicts. However, I think the main culprit has got a death sentence and a few others life sentences. I have not kept up with the case. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Staines#Supreme_Court_of_India_judgement
- "But the recently leaked confession of a repentant Hindu priest, Swami Aseemanand, confirms what India's security establishment should have uncovered: a series of blasts between 2006 and 2008 were carried out by Hindu outfits.": That is a 2011 report when Congress was ruling. Congress tried to implicate Hindus/RSS/BJP people for terrorist activities. One cannot take that as absolute truth. For exdample, the 'Samjhauta' blast could have been a Pakistani act, but Congress made it to look like an act of Hindu extremists.
- http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/04/na...se-of-indias-neo-fascist-far-right-the-facts/: Neither RSS nor BJP subscribe to the idea of 'Akhand Bharat (undivided India)'. We are happy with what we have got. Who want to take in Pakistani imbeciles? Gujarat riots were in reply to the train burning. We reserve the right to respond. (It is a long article. Only Modi's enemies will go through it. I am hardly one)
So it's okay to massacre, torture and rape civilians as long as it's in retaliation for something or other? Got ya. Nice morality. Apparently terrorism and persecution is only wrong when it's not a Hindu doing it, in your eyes. If you're a Christian missionary, it's cool to burn you and your children to death. Alright.

And I know you support Modi; I'm well-aware of your political leanings.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I do not think there was any case of rape when Hindus were involved. Killing, yes, when it is necessary. Even Krishna considered it as necessary in particular situations. Missionaries are demographic warriors. Most missionaries are using unfair means for conversion.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I do not think there was any case of rape when Hindus were involved. Killing, yes, when it is necessary. Even Krishna considered it as necessary in particular situations. Missionaries are demographic warriors. Most missionaries are using unfair means for conversion.
The Time article mentions that Sikh women were gang-raped.

Thanks for exposing your hypocrisy on this issue. You excuse and perhaps sympathize with terrorism, murder and persecution. If you don't , then denounce it - yes, even when it comes from your side. Denounce radical Hindu violence, or I cannot take your concerns about radical Muslim violence seriously at all.

By the way, I support the right of Jains, Buddhists and Sikhs to not have their religions appropriated by Hindus with political agendas.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Actually, that is perhaps one of the most intelligent pieces I have seen of him. His thinking is so "out there" and his accent is so thick that it is often very hard to follow what he is rambling on about. I get what he is saying in the video though and no, he is not saying that the Islamic State is NOT killing innocent individuals, as he does not consider them to be Islamic. That itself is a bit of a reach because, as far as I am aware only Allah can say who and who is not a Muslim. @Godobeyer
I admire/salute your fairness sometimes :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
"The 1984 anti-Sikh riots or the 1984 Sikh Massacre or the 1984 genocide of Sikhs was a series of pogroms directed against Sikhs in India, by anti-Sikh mobs, most notably by members of the Congress party, in response to the assassination of Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards.

Narula Commission: The commission reported that recorded accounts from victims and witnesses "indicate that local Congress leaders and workers had either incited or helped the mobs in attacking the Sikhs".

Recent investigations: In April 2014, a sting operation conducted by Cobrapost claimed that the government didn't allow Delhi Police to act in 1984 riots. It further claimed that messages were broadcast directing police to not take action against rioters. Even fire brigade refused to move to areas where cases of arson were reported."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots
Except for Times report, I did not find the mention of rape anywhere. I was in Delhi at that time. I do not remember any talk of rape in the riots.
India has never denied existence of Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism as separate religions, however, I find no way in which reverence for Guru Nanak, other Sikh Gurus and Gurudwaras by Hindus can be stopped*.
* That includes my family also. The first religious place which my younger grandson visited when he was being brought from the hospital to home was a Gurudwara. And my Punjabi daughter-in-law goes regularly to Gurudwara for 40 days in a year praying for family's welfare. Tell me what can I do about it?