• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saint Nicholas (Antichrist Type Figure)

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Matthew 7: 15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Sounds like you, FFH... except I think you're delusional or suffering some kind of mental ailment, not a ravening wolf.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
It won't let me frubal you!

Oh no! :(

BTW...FFH, why do you keep deleting your posts? Even the ones I have quoted? That's really weird.

And people calling you delusional and paranoid is not a tactic. :biglaugh: You're so silly. But it's starting to get to you because lately you're actually trying to defend yourself.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Ezekiel 22: 27
Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

3 Nephi 14: 15 (Book of Mormon)
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 7: 15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

It would be a better match if this said "ravening elves".

In a way it makes sense though; Santa Claus is a kind of Messiah of Materialism.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Old tactic

I would agree in your defence in light of Phasmid's comment if this was coming from one single person, but it's not.

You have to admit that a person who consistently cuts and pastes photos of high profile people and creates unfounded conclusions and touts ricidulous prophecies as valid is a tad in the twilight zone. I personally suspect you have deliberately cloistered yourself and shut yourself away from facing the reality of life. I don't think your intellectually unbalanced, but your perceptions of reality are obviously skewered on the basis of your postings and admittance in that what you post for the most part, is regarded as true.

You either have a great hobby, or a substantial delusion as to how things actually are. -NM-

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Oh no! :(

BTW...FFH, why do you keep deleting your posts? Even the ones I have quoted? That's really weird.

And people calling you delusional and paranoid is not a tactic. :biglaugh: You're so silly. But it's starting to get to you because lately you're actually trying to defend yourself.

I agree Stacy. It appears a sore spot has been touched there.

Its tough enough when people shine an uncomfortable light on a persons methods and manner of posting, and then afterwards speculate even more so as to the mental reasoning's on all of it if the subject matter happens to be bizarre and fantastical in it's presentation.

If things are getting too uncomfortable for FFH, he should just stay with the non-debate threads for awhile, and just take a time out for a bit. -NM-

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Ah yes, thank you for pointing out the plagiarism of Joseph Smith.:clap
Tumbleweed, may I just point out that something is only plagiarism if you don't give credit to the source. The Book of Mormon specifically states that it is quoting Isaiah. Now would you mind a great deal not turning this into yet another anti-Mormon thread. Seriously, we've already got two going right now as it is.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
well i most certainly confess that i am not a sheep. and i am a prophet of reality and reason. we are all agnostic. that is only the truth i know.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Tumbleweed, may I just point out that something is only plagiarism if you don't give credit to the source. The Book of Mormon specifically states that it is quoting Isaiah. Now would you mind a great deal not turning this into yet another anti-Mormon thread. Seriously, we've already got two going right now as it is.

My apologies Katzpur.
However, to quote the same passage from two separate sources seems redundant at the very least.

FFH

Veteran Member
I would agree in your defence in light of Phasmid's comment if this was coming from one single person, but it's not.

You have to admit that a person who consistently cuts and pastes photos of high profile people and creates unfounded conclusions and touts ricidulous prophecies as valid is a tad in the twilight zone. I personally suspect you have deliberately cloistered yourself and shut yourself away from facing the reality of life. I don't think your intellectually unbalanced, but your perceptions of reality are obviously skewered on the basis of your postings and admittance in that what you post for the most part, is regarded as true.

You either have a great hobby, or a substantial delusion as to how things actually are. -NM-
Wait, what ?!?!?!?! You don't like my Donald Trump pics ?!?!?!?!

10_trumphair_lgl.jpg
Donald_Trump_1106836c.jpg

donald-trump-in-smart-car.jpg

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Hopefully Donald Trump's son will not act like his father.
donald-trump-junior.jpg
340x.jpg

donald_trump_5123927.jpg
donald-trump-junior-and-vanessa-have-baby-number-2.bmp

Last edited:

gnomon

Isn't it amazing what people find to worry about in their lives.

I've never really had an issue with slamming people I don't know (like politicians, psychics, etc.) based on the actions they take or what they teach but trying to call out people in connection with the anti-christ...........especially if they might be a Christian..........is pathetic.

FFH

Veteran Member
Isn't it amazing what people find to worry about in their lives.

I've never really had an issue with slamming people I don't know (like politicians, psychics, etc.) based on the actions they take or what they teach but trying to call out people in connection with the anti-christ...........especially if they might be a Christian..........is pathetic.
People who put other things above the Lord are pathetic.