• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saint Nicholas (Antichrist Type Figure)

tomspug

Absorbant
Too bad Saint Nicholas was a Christian... Apparently, by being generous, he was serving Satan!

tomspug

Absorbant
Practicing this Satanic tradition is like standing next to...

"The Door to Hell"
To quote the Church Lady... "S-A-N-T-A = S-A-T-A-N"???

Yes, FFH, please continue with your threads about how far away hell is from the things you choose to do and how close hell is from the things other people choose to do.

FFH

Veteran Member
Too bad Saint Nicholas was a Christian... Apparently, by being generous, he was serving Satan!
The final antichrist will do the same thing, act like Christ, but inwardly he is Satan incarnate, causing people to WORSHIP him.

tomspug

Absorbant
The final antichrist will do the same thing, act like Christ, but inwardly he is Satan incarnate, causing people to WORSHIP him.
No, the Bible never says that the anti-christ will act like Christ... THAT'S WHAT CHRISTIANS DO! The anti-Christ will SAY that he is the Christ but NOT act like Christ, thus the title "anti-Christ". With your view of the anti-Christ, I can't imagine how you could possibly trust anyone even remotely a follower of Christ.

FFH

Veteran Member
No, the Bible never says that the anti-christ will act like Christ... THAT'S WHAT CHRISTIANS DO! The anti-Christ will SAY that he is the Christ but NOT act like Christ, thus the title "anti-Christ". With your view of the anti-Christ, I can't imagine how you could possibly trust anyone even remotely a follower of Christ.
Ezekiel 22: 27
Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

3 Nephi 14: 15 (Book of Mormon)
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 7: 15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
n1519113816_252121_6610424.jpg

Buttercup

Veteran Member
t-r-y-i-n-g v-e-r-y h----a----rrrrr----d t----o n---o---t g---e--t s-u-c-k-e-d i-n........AGAIN! :run:

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Yea he said something about that being me in another thread and I didn't know if he was dense or just being a smart ***. I say...smart ***! :D And a good amount of dense. :p

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Okay, then I gave that picture a makeover. That's not a pic of Brit though, show me the link.

No can do. I got that from a teeny-bopper magazine in 7th grade and drew all over it. DUDE, you can see in the corner where it says Britney. :rolleyes:

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Ah, I see, I totally misread your post in that other thread, I see Britney is written there.

Still looks too fat to be Brit though.

She was like 16 or 17 then. Baby fat. Plus when she first came onto the "scene" she had a soft--but fit--body. Now she's all muscles. Better to take over the world with, my dear.

FFH

Veteran Member
So then what about Jessica Simpson, here in this add, and Donald Trump, and Martha Stewart, and the rest of the people who appeared in this add for Maceys, are they antichrist type material ???

Are all these celebrities, antichrists in their own right, promoting the ultimate example of an antichrist type figurehead ???

Future prototype add for the antichrist.

1260days

Jesus Christ vs Santa Claus

A totally ridiculous add !!!!

Donald Trump
donald-trump-bad-hair-day.jpg

Martha Stewart
martha_sentencing.jpg

Jessica Simpson
080408_Jessica-Simpson.widec.jpg

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I can't help but notice that you have skillfully refused to discuss coleslaw's claim to Antichristhood.

That is so very suspicious.