• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saint Nicholas (Antichrist Type Figure)

gzusfrk

Christian
Today's Americanized St. Nicholas is a twisted Satanic version of the original Catholic Saint.

A materialistic version, designed around consumerism, enslaving people with the chains of MATERALISM.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, not this world, with all of it's consumerism, materialism, greed, suffering, sorrow, sickness, hate, etc.

Keep your eyes on Jesus and obey HIS commandments and your life will be prosperous.

Focus on Satanic things (Santa icon for example) and your life will suffer lack.

I will be EMPTY !!!
santa is keeping Jesus comandment, give hoping for nothing in return,thats what santa does,and you have to show a child good by example.

FFH

Veteran Member
santa is keeping Jesus comandment, give hoping for nothing in return,thats what santa does,and you have to show a child good by example.
Jesus is our example, not some ridiculous man made image.

Idolatry
Thou shalt have no other gods before me

FFH

Veteran Member
Are you sure about that? Jesus has done less for the world then you think.
Yeah, I forgot, Santa died on a cross for the world.

See how ridiculous it is to compare, or put any person, icon or idol above Jesus Christ ???

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Yeah, I forgot, Santa died on a cross for the world.

See how ridiculous it is to compare or put any person, icon or idol above Jesus Christ ???

No Jesus died for me on a Cross, though if he did he wouldn't be the first if one know about older cultures and religions. And the funny thing is Jesus Christ is an Idol, just look at every signal Christians denominations. Tell my you all have turned your god into an idea.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Yeah, oops,

It should read, "It will be empty".

But either way, there is emptiness in my life, or anyone else's, without Jesus Christ. There's a hole in the heart that you can feel. A hollow heart.

Empty assumptions. There is no emptiness in my life, if there was your idol wouldn't be able to fill it.

dogsgod

Yeah, oops,

But either way, there is emptiness in my life, or anyone else's, without Jesus Christ. There's a hole in the heart that you can feel. A hollow heart.

Jesus supposedly lived two thousand years ago. Get over it.

Yeah, oops,

Nope.

No hollow heart here.

Happy, married (absolutely in love), and no hole.

Sorry, but you are wrong, again.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Yeah, oops,

No hole here. My heart is filled with the joys of life.:trampo:

rojse

RF Addict
Hasn't about everyrthing about Xmas been Americanized here in America?

What's the point of having a holiday if it cannot be made crass, commercial, trashy, and lose any original significance it once held?:confused:

Rick, I wouldn't worry about what atheists are doing to ruin religious holidays, I would be worried about what large corporations are doing instead.