• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revoltifarians Outperform Others At Nearly All Reasoning Skills

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Ya thinks you is a smart donkey, huh? What's abouts yer EQs and yer SQs? Them rilly smart people do no braggin' bout it.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It's true!
On the internet, my IQ is 250.
@Lyndon claimed only 150.
That makes me smarter than he is by a full person.

Who else here is smarter than everyone else?

This is awesome. So the doctors at the institute told me my IQ was something like 54, so I got that going for me. The talked about some guy named Macdonald and this triad thingy too, but don't what that means. Anyway...fire...anyway, I came up with this genius system for determining intelligence. It is brilliant. Of course it is. I came up with it. Ideas come at me all day long. My best ones come from dreams. This one came to me in a seizure. I will never do whatever that was again. Anyhow...fire...I take my IQ, multiply it by a secret number that can only be heard by dogs when you whistle it, add 7, divide by 42, multiply all of that by 2.73 add the price of a great steak, and there you have it. I am brilliant. This is absolute. It works every time.

I got to go. Got to get this all in my manifesto.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Lets make a special RF version of the iq test. We can ask questions about frubals and such.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Something dogs would eat.

Some dogs would eat just about anything, from shoes to kids' homework. I remember when my parents had a New Years Eve party and had a whole tray of cold cuts spread out on the table. Someone wasn't watching the dog, and before they knew it, she had gobbled half the tray.

Someone I heard on the radio was saying the other day that their dog would eat just about anything - except refused to eat Chicken McNuggets.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And here is a picture of the Revoltingstan members of the Ministry of Reasoning

giphy.gif