• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revoltifarians Outperform Others At Nearly All Reasoning Skills

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's true!
On the internet, my IQ is 250.
@Lyndon claimed only 150.
That makes me smarter than he is by a full person.

Who else here is smarter than everyone else?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Rivalians outperform everyone in obedience and logic.

They have no need for emotions.

tumblr_ory0yhhER11w8os2bo6_r1_1280.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's true!
On the internet, my IQ is 250.
@Lyndon claimed only 150.
That makes me smarter than he is by a full person.

Who else here is smarter than everyone else?

So,. Mine is 350. nar, nar

Thats makes my 10,000,001 times smarter than the average mock Scot

shirt_350iq_13618917217652.jpg

Any advance?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Obedience to whom?
The Cybercontroller, under whom is the Cyberleader and then a Cyberlieutenant. If any of these are destroyed a designated underling will upgrade to the needed position. And on a more internal level, obedience to blind logic and reason, death, destruction and domination included. We don't care.

Last edited:

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
They won't let me take IQ tests because I make other people feel self conscious. You see, they aren't quite sure how to deal with an alien with an IQ of 6.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I was only getting warmed up.
My IQ is now running at 400.
Just wait til I have some bacon!

Aww, bacon, thats an unfair advantage.

But wait, fried black pudding and i got you best by billions of IQ points, billions

ChristineM

Premium Member
They won't let me take IQ tests because I make other people feel self conscious. You see, they aren't quite sure how to deal with an alien with an IQ of 6.

Is that better than a double figure IQ?

If he were on the other side of the door he'd be right. It's all about context.

I think he is holding the door closed to stop a Frankenstein from escaping and terrorising the neighbourhood. It's common knowledge that reanimating corpses is what, like, really smart people do as a hobby because they are weak and can't play sports or they'd get a nose bleed.

If they aren't making Frankensteins then they try to make a Kelly le Brock because nerds can't get real girlfriends so they have to construct them using science.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I think he is holding the door closed to stop a Frankenstein from escaping and terrorising the neighbourhood. It's common knowledge that reanimating corpses is what, like, really smart people do as a hobby because they are weak and can't play sports or they'd get a nose bleed.

If they aren't making Frankensteins then they try to make a Kelly le Brock because nerds can't get real girlfriends so they have to construct them using science.
Meanwhile when they're not creating mentalist scientists, monsters are their pastime.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Or he's reenacting Hodor's noble deed on GOT.