• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious typology quiz

Skwim

Veteran Member
Your best fit is...
Solidly Secular
along with 17% of the public.
The Religious Typology: A new way to categorize Americans by religion

I stand a bit surprised. I am solidly secular, but I never thought of that as quite so remarkable in my personality.
From your link (thank you).

PF.08.29.18_religious.typology-00-00-.png

I guess I'm Solidly Secular as well; although, I have to say that these are some very strange categories. There are statements in other categories I identify with: It's not necessary to believe in god to be a moral person, and I'm politically liberal and Democratic, although, I'm not sure organized religion does more harm than good.

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Yup, it got me completely wrong. But it's not exactly news that PEW Research has no clue how to classify Pagans given they never bother to include us as a demographic category in their surveys. About half of the questions I wanted to answer "question not applicable" or "none of these answers."