• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@*Rate The Avatar of The Person Above You*@

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Jayhawker Soule said:
ChrisP's avatar clearly captures the sober intellect and pensive introspection one has come to expect from him.
Wow that's the first non sarcastic post you've ever made... congratulations to you.

PureX's Avatar always makes me wonder what the hell is in the middle of that apple!!!

Opethian

I think it's an eye.

Now if anyone can guess the name of the guitar in my pic without looking it up on the internet I will give him furballs (yes that is wrongly spelled on purpose, you idiot! What's even more idiotic is that you're still reading this even after that last line. Still reading? Man you really are laughable! And I don't even know who you are! I am just a piece of text on a webpage! And I am laughing at you! Ha ha ha! Aha hah ah a !).

Ori

Angel slayer
Maizes avatar reminds me of the wonder of the world through the eyes of a child.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
"fighting crime trying to save the world, here they come just in time, the POWERPUFF GIRLS!"

gotta love that show!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
:149::D

when i see maize's avatar, i tend to think her little girl is the one posting ........ then again, maybe Maize is a little girl :areyoucra

MadGabBee

Yours reminds me of Cabbage Patch Dolls, which reminds me of Water Babies. Mine popped, I loved that little plastic thing.........

finalfrogo

MadGabBee, yours is positive and energetic. But it also reminds me of my slight dislike for insects.