• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@*Rate The Avatar of The Person Above You*@

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
Rate the avatar of the poster above you. this is based on the thread, rate the signature of the person above you. I guess since im the first poster somone has to rate me :bounce

also this is a new avatar so i wouldnt mind knowing how good it is :)

Booko

Deviled Hen
~Lord Roghen~ said:
Rate the avatar of the poster above you. this is based on the thread, rate the signature of the person above you. I guess since im the first poster somone has to rate me :bounce

also this is a new avatar so i wouldnt mind knowing how good it is :)

Anyone who would use Sephiroths as an avatar is cool in my book. He's something of an institution at Chez Booko. ;)

Bishka

Veteran Member
Booko said:
Anyone who would use Sephiroths as an avatar is cool in my book. He's something of an institution at Chez Booko. ;)

I love it, it reminds me of playing Neopets.

1nharmony

A Coco-Nut
Is that baby taking on a cabbage patch doll????? :biglaugh:

(oops, sorry Becky; Seyorni snuck in ahead of me)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
i like Harmony's because it happies me. Kinda makes me feel peaceful, and peace is a beautiful thing :D

1nharmony

A Coco-Nut
Thank you, Buttons*. I like it 'cause whenever I look at it I kinda go "jello" all over inside. It's a very relaxing image.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Becky's reminds me of a cat facing off with a stuffed cat. Those things are always so cute. The eyes are priceless.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Seyorni said:
Let me go on record as opposing avatarism....:D
hahahaha... Seyorni, I don't think anyone else is going to get, but DAMN that's funny!

I like Draka's avatar... reminds me of hot sorceresses from the days fo yore...

Bishka

Veteran Member
Draka said:
Oops, sorry, a sneak in while I was reading. 1nHarmony's is cute and restful.

Draka's reminds me of a warrior, a beautiful goddess and a great woman among other things. I don't know, I really like hers.

c0da

ChrisP's is good because its a big red thing and its funny even though I don't know what it is!

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
ChrisP's avatar clearly captures the sober intellect and pensive introspection one has come to expect from him.

PureX

Veteran Member
I don't know what Jathawker Soule's image says, so I don't know what it means. Is it Hebrew?