• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@*Rate The Avatar of The Person Above You*@

Booko

Deviled Hen
Orichalcum said:
Maizes avatar reminds me of the wonder of the world through the eyes of a child.
Orichalcum's avatar reminds me we once named 3 of our chickens after the Powerpuff Girls.

Our favorite was Bubbles, who was a White-crested Black Polish hen. (Our neighbor called her Phyllis Diller.)

polishpair1.jpg

literal visionary

well yours reminds me of when my grandfather was a kid...in japan....with white people

ehy shes white, her names sherry britton she was a famous burlesque dancer,
ilike her because I have long hair too..

I idolize the burlesqe dancers of old they were graecful, beautiful,
basically the sexual goddesses of their time,
If only movie stars today were as glamorous as them, or as pretty

Oh yeah Ihappen to think that avril lavigne is from hell anyways...

he was a skater boy...arrgh... the pain!!!!
stab me in the ear someone?

shes lying to the girls of our time,
trick little ho go get you that money!!!

finalfrogo

I like yours. It expresses purity and strength. It's one of my favorites at RF. Also, it slightly corresponds to your name >> "FeathersinHair" and the angel feathers seen in the image.

1nharmony

A Coco-Nut
finalfrogo, the first thing I see in your avatar is a polar bear. (Hey, it's MY imagination!) Then I see a croissant. Then it actually does kinda resemble a yin/yang symbol. :p

Squirt

1nharmony said:
finalfrogo, the first thing I see in your avatar is a polar bear. (Hey, it's MY imagination!) Then I see a croissant. Then it actually does kinda resemble a yin/yang symbol. :p
It's an animal. It's gotta be good.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Whenever I see Shadow Wolf's avatar, it reminds me of "Peter and the Wolf", and I can almost hear the French Horn, Oboe, Flute, and all the other instruments that represent the various characters.:)

literal visionary

If your curious about burlesque you can look at these links:

This one is this picture of sherry britton, shes my all time favorite burlesque dancer:

http://www.skylighters.org/fortheboys/britton.html

This one has pictures of Sherry and my 2 other faves, Lili st cyr and zorita, Zorita is the original girl who would dance with the snake and pretend to have sex w it,
she als o did the half, bride 1/2 bridegroom dance,

http://www.retrocrush.com/babes/babes2005/burlesque/index.html

be warned though there are other pictures of burlesque dancers and they are scantily clad, and some are wearing pasties on their boobs,
so dont go if you are offended by pasties......
some of the old dancers had trashy names, funny ones, bang bang....