• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@*Rate The Avatar of The Person Above You*@

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Lost Souls reminds me of casper.... every single time!!!! ... i almost want to go watch one of the movies too....

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I like Mr T's Yoda. It makes me think of this "outdoor education" teacher I had named Mr. Long. Every year, my middle school took each grade somewhere for "classroom of the earth" where you'd hike and sleep outdoors for a few days. In any case, Mr. Long always had his puppet yoda on his hicking bag. Wouldnt go anywhere without him. It makes me smile to think about it... so thanks! :D

standing_alone

I think Ashley's avatar is stupid. Just kidding. It just reminds me if a dead panda or something. So I guess that makes it okay. :D

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Buttons* said:
I like Mr T's Yoda. It makes me think of this "outdoor education" teacher I had named Mr. Long. Every year, my middle school took each grade somewhere for "classroom of the earth" where you'd hike and sleep outdoors for a few days. In any case, Mr. Long always had his puppet yoda on his hicking bag. Wouldnt go anywhere without him. It makes me smile to think about it... so thanks! :D
No problem.;)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Enhanced Spirit... Hers reminds me of both how I see her, as someone who walks with unicorns, and of my favorite card (The High Priestess) combined with my favorite Tarot deck!

(Please don't feel like you have to comment on my avatar, since others have already done so!) (And thanks to those that did! *hugs* The funny thing about the feathers is that I didn't realize until about a year after I'd joined that it had feathers on it! :D )

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
well I'm commenting on yours any way :p

I love Feathers' avatar because she and I think a lot alike and when I see her name and avatar, I think "girls of a feather flock together", and I get a warm fuzzy feeling of sisterhood.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
EnhancedSpirit said:
Buttons* I love your silly panda

Capt X, I miss the V dub
I agree about the Happy Panda. :D Thanks for the mention on the V Dub...It'll be back after Easter.:) I'm sure you've told the story on your avatar before, but I don't remember it.:eek: For some reason, it reminds me of Geladriel.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
CaptainXeroid said:
I agree about the Happy Panda. :D Thanks for the mention on the V Dub...It'll be back after Easter.:) I'm sure you've told the story on your avatar before, but I don't remember it.:eek: For some reason, it reminds me of Geladriel.
It is the High Priestess card from Unicorn Tarot. I love unicorns, and I am a High Priestess. So I scanned the card from my deck. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I like your avatar ES. Makes me think of a woman who knows much, and has used her knowledge to get were she is, but she still looks for more knowledge, for there is always much more to learn.
Mister_T's is Yoda. Yoda is cool.
CX, I think the bug was a better one.
Feathers is see an angelic inner self in the avatar. A very fitting one.
Standing_Alone, I think you and the cat would make great room mates.
Buttons*, thats a panda???? I thought it was a type of turtle.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
I can just imagine the ridiculous music playing to mr.guy's avatar. Something about the cane and the hat. I like it... but what's that on his head in the last frame?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
You avatar is da bomb, Jeff. Love the color, the spinning motion but you can dump the spider! :D A cool avatar for a cool dude....you're a great guy!